Chapter 9

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's words had been repeating in my head the entire night. I couldn't get them out of my head. I felt bad for intruding in his families personal space, but he didn't have to go the way he did about it, but I understood.

I sat at my desk looking down at the envelope that Jongin had handed me with their homework. I had enough of my own homework to do now I had like 30+ more to do. I sighed as I leaned back in my chair. I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes in frustration.

Stand up Yoon-Mi

Luhans words struck my mind. I looked down at the papers, "Come on fours-eyes" "You have a son? " "I heard you and Luhan get wild, people saw you coming out of his house" My hands started to twitch as I started to grow angry.

Taking my pen, I began to do their homework; incorrectly. Making stupid mistakes on purpose and outlandish answers; for example, "Who was Koreas first ruler?" - I dont know. I dont care.

I finished writing their homework in about 10 minutes. I was done with them. Even though a little pang of guilt flooded through me, it was time for the wallflower to grow some thorns.

~~~~~

The next morning, I finally decided to go to school after a week. I know this week is going to hell when they find out, but I don't care anymore. Yoon-Jo was putting on his shoes when I came down stairs. "Noona, you look happy today! Yay!" Yoon-Jo cheered. I messed with his hair before putting on my shoes and leaving the house.

I dropped off Yoon-Jo and then went straight to school. Although my heart was beating so rapidly, I couldn't back out now. Making my way upstairs, Jongin and Rae-Mi were making out and groping each other like normal on the stair case. I coughed to let them know I was there. Rae-Mi glared at me, "What do you want?" she hissed. I held up the file of homework and gave it to her before retreating upstairs.

Sitting next to Luhan, I put my head on the table. "Whats wrong?" Luhan smirked. "I did what you said and stood up for myself." I sighed. "Thats great!!" Luhan said patting my back. I exhaled before I sat up when the teacher came in. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter