Chapter 11

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past two days, I stayed home again. I was too scared to go to school thinking that what happened when I came back will happen again. My mom understood why I was so scared and even went to the school to complain about how the teachers should be keeping an eye on their students behavior towards other students. Thats my typical overprotective Busan mother. 

I was helping my mom in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. Since my hands were full and dirty from making kimchi; mom went to the door for me. "Can I help you young man?" I heard my mom say from the livingroom. "Yes, is Yoon-Mi home?" He asked. I peaked my head around the corner and smiled. "Luhan!" I smiled. I quickly washed my hands and dried them and went to go greet Luhan.

"Mom this was my friend who took me home the other day; Luhan." I stated smiling. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Kim" Luhan bowed. My mom nodded before returning to the kitchen, but gave me the stink eye before she went. I turned my attention to Luhan, "What brings you over?" I asked.

"I brought you your homework" he smiled as he dug through his backpack and pulled out a folder with my homework. "Thank you so much Luhan! I feel so bad for making you do all these things for me lately especially after everything that went on" I said as I looked through my homework. "What exactly did happen that day?" he questioned me. I turned and looked towards the kitchen. "Mom, if I leave my door open, Can I talk to Luhan in private?" I asked. There wasn't a answer until a moment later, "I guess so" I heard her say.

I showed Luhan around my house and then to my room. "You're room is so cute and tidy!" he said looking around. I smiled a bit before pulling out a chair for Luhan as I thought it would be inappropriate for him to sit on my bed with me. "So what happened?" he asked. "I... did what you said and stood up for myself. Rae-Mi and Jongin's friends were furious because I purposly messed up their homework and when you went to the bathroom. They found me and Rae-Mi slapped me and it knocked off my glasses and they took me by my hair and put me into the shed." I said lowly making sure my mom couldn't hear.

"Are you serious?! That girl! When I get ahold of her, Ill break her nose!" Luhan growled. "No No No! Its okay" I said trying to calm him down. After a moment, he took a deep breath and relaxed. "Are you going to prom?" he asked. I quickly shook my head. "Why not?!" he gasped. "I can't dance and my mom wouldn't approve. Especially since there will be boys and Ill have to dress up. My mom is all about mod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter