Chapter 6

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was woken up by Yoon-Jo, "Noona, wake up. We're going to be late" he whined. I reached for my glasses and put them on. I looked at the clock, We had 10 minutes to get to school. "Oh no!" I shouted as I rushed to get changed. I quickly brushed my hair and put it into my ponytail. I grabbed my backpack and Yoon-Jo and quickly left the house.

I was able to drop off Yoon-Jo with no problems as I hussled into my school and up the stairs. Jongin and Rae-Mi were making out at the top of the stairs for everyone to see their sloppy kisses. I knocked on the wall and gained their attention.

"Yah! What do you want four eyes?" Rae-Mi asked iritated. I pulled out their homework and gave it to them. I began to walk away when I was pulled back my ponytail. "Yah! did you have a fun time on Saturday?" Rae-Mi smirked. I turned and looked at her, "Huh?" I questioned. Rae-Mi raised her eyebrow. "Oh nothing!" She smirked. I looked at Jongin hoping that he didn't say anything to her and then quickly left.

As I made my way up to my classroom floor, people began to look at me and whisper things. When I reached my floor, there were pictures all over the walls and ground. People were staring at me and whispering to each other. I reached down and grabbed one of the pictures and immediately dropped it. Tears flooded down my face, it was the picture that HyukSam had taken over me; me being violated by the three of them. 

'What a she is' 'Woah, does she want another child?' 'I bet she enjoyed that three-some' 'Its always the quiet ones that are the freaks' I began to hear people whisper around me. "You better be careful Yoon-Mi, you might end up with another child" I heard from behind me. I turned and looked at Rae-Mi and Jongin. I clenched my fists and tears began to pour down my face. "Well its understandable, Im sure your son wants a brother" she smirked. "Knock it off Rae-Mi" Jongin said suddenly.

Rae-Mi looked at Jongin confused, "Jongin" she muttered, "Knock it off, I said" Jongin repeated again more coldy. "Hey" I heard from beside me. I looked over to see Hyuksam. My body froze up and I tried my best not to break down. "So I enjoyed Saturday night!" He winked. "Nothing happened" I managed to say through my clenched jaw. "Don't act like nothing happened Yoon-Mi; You were so wild" HyukSam laughed loudly.

"YOU TRIED TO ME! STOP LYING!" I screamed at the top of my lunges. I pushed past the crowd and then ran into Luhan "Yoon-Mi" he began to say, but I pushed past him and ran to the rooftop. I went to the dark corner of the roof and cried hard. 

I soon felt two hands wrap around me and pull me close. It was Luhan. I continued to cry into his shirt; soaking it. "He wanted it, I didn't" I blubbered. Luhan hushed me, "I know" he said lowly. After about ten minutes, Luhan helped wiped my tear stained face and put my glasses back on my face. He helped me up and dusted my clothes that had become dirty because of the rooftop floor.

"Let me take you home!" Luhan said putting his arm around my shoulder. Making my way downstairs, I stared all the pictures that was on the floor. "Don't worry, Ill take care of it. Go get your things and Ill meet you right here. I need to do somethings as well." Luhan said as he walked down the hall.

I opened up my empty classroom, everyone must have transitioned to the next class. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter