Chapter 24

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I was able to calm myself down for a few minutes, I quickly made my way over to Jongins house to get Yoon-Jo. Please Yoon-Jo be there. Please have made it here and or home. Please be well.

It was about night time I made it to Jongins house. I quickly pounded on his door. For a moment, no one came to the door. When I was about to turn to leave, the door opened. "Whose there?" I heard. It was Jongins voice, but since it was dark he couldnt see me. He the front porch light. His eyes grew in shock.

"Yoon-Mi!!" He stammered. I made my way past him and into his house. I didnt even bother to take off my shoes, I just went in and began searching for Yoon-Jo. "Yoon-Jo, where is he?" I turned to look at him. "He is at the hospital with your mom" Jongin replied. 

I turned and headed for the door when his hand grabbed my wrist to stop me. "Aren't you even concerned about how worried I was?" he asked. "My brother is more important than you will ever be" I growled before I ripped his grasp away from my arm.

I quickly left his house and sprinted to the hospital. Gasping for a breath, I went to the front desk. "I need to find a patient, His name is Kim Yoon-Jo" I asked. "He is in room 315" the nurse replied. I quickly made my way down the hall and into the room. My moms eyes widened, "YOON-MI!" she hollered. I shushed her before her loudness would wake up the sleeping Yoon-Jo.

I pet Yoon-Jos head before I walked over to give mom a long hug. She checked out my body, "Are you okay? Are you hurt? did he do something to you?" she said feeling my body. I winced a little when she turned the burns on my stomach. "I did get hurt, but it was an accident" I explained.

"When I get ahold of that punk I am going to ing sue him for kidnapping and hurt him for what he did to you and me and running off with tha tramp-" Mom began to rant. "Mom dont" I muttered quietly. She looked at me, "Mom.... things arent what they seemed to be" I told her. She cocked her head at me. I sighed a bit trying to fight off a few tears. "Dad.... didn't run off with another girlfriend. That "tramp".... is his th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter