Chapter 25

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like Luhan"

 

Jongin left me go and took a step back. "You... like Luhan?" he muttered heart-broken. "Yes. Now leave me alone" I said coldly before leaving the devistated Jongin standing there. I quickly walked off the hospital grounds. I had tears pouring down my face. I made my way to Luhans house.

I banged on his door before his brother Yixing answered the door. "Yoon-Mi, what brings you.... what happened, why are you crying?" he asked. "Is Luhan home?" I asked with a quivering lip. Yixing nodded his head and then left to go get his younger brother. 

Luhan came to the door with panic in his eyes. "Yoon-Mi, are you okay? I heard about your dad! Did he hurt you? are you okay? why are you crying?" Luhan asked frantically. "Can you do me a favor?" I sobbed. Luhan closed the front door and stepped outside and lead me to a bench. I sat down next to him and then turned to look at him. "..I... need your help" I sobbed. "Whats wrong? what is it?" he asked wiping a tear.

"Will you please... pretend to be my boyfriend until graduation?" I asked wiping my soaked cheeks. Luhan looked very shocked. "Why?" he asked confused. "I.. am so scared to be in a relationship with Jongin because of Rae-Mi and so I told Jongin that I liked you so he would leave me alone until graduation" I said with a few more tears down my face. "Why until graduation?" Luhan asked calmly. "Because I asked my mom to move back to Busan" I replied

Luhan was very quiet for a while. "You are moving?" he finally asked after several moments of silence. "Its not a for sure thing right now, but I just want to leave peacefully. Besides meeting you, all that has ever happened to me was horrible." I explained to him. "But what about Jongin?" he questioned me in a tone that I can tell that he didnt want to ask. "Im just too scared. If I move Jongin will forget about me and move on and he won't have to bother me and my family" I huffed.

"Speaking of family, what happened to your father?" he questioned. "I dont want to talk about it" I muttered lowering my head. Luhan rubbed my back, "I will help you these last two months". I looked up at him, "Really??" I said shocked. He nodded. I gave Luhan a nice hug.

________

The past week was extremely difficult for me. Ever since I told Jongin that I liked Luhan, Jongin won't look or talk to me. My heart began to hurt, I understood how Jongin must have felt when I was ignoring him. Luhan makes a clear sign that "we are together" with the contstant back hugs and holding hands. Rae-Mi tries her hardest to get Jongin to talk to her, but all he ever does it ignore him. He really was done with her. 

Also, I've been cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter