Chapter 12

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now officially the weekend, I was planning on spending it finishing my homework and reading a few new books that I had in my bookshelf, but I had a feeling that wasn't going to happen because Luhan would not stop bugging me. 

[Lulu 4:01pm]: So, how about that dance?

[Me 4:03pm] No

[Lulu 4:04pm] How about that dance? ;D

[Me 4:04pm] NO~

[Lulu 4:06pm] That dance though :c

[Me 4:06pm] Luhan! D:<

[Lulu 4:07pm] TT__TT Please go with me! 

[Me 4:08pm]  ;_; Why should I? Give me one good reason!

[Lulu 4:10pm]  Rae-Mi won't be there

I stared at my phone in disbelief. Rae-Mi isnt attending the prom, so does that mean neither will Jongin??

[Me 4:15pm] Why isn't she?

[Lulu 4:17pm] She is going to be out of town for some family thing. I heard some of the girls in the hall talking about it. 

[Me 4:16pm]  ... Well...

[Lulu 4:17pm] IS THAT A YES?

[Me 4:20pm] It's a maybe!

[Lulu 4:23pm] Go ask your mom or I will.

[Me 4:23pm] No way!!

[Lulu 4:25pm] Looks like I'm coming over then (:

[Me 4:25pm] OKAY OKAY, I'LL GO ASK!!

 

I grumbled as I closed my phone. That dang Luhan sure knows how to get me to do things. I found my mom in the kitchen as stood by the door before I was able to gather up the courage to ask her, but she beat me to it. "Do you need something Yoon-Mi?" she asked as she was preparing lunch. "I uh.. have something to ask you" I muttered twiddling my thumbs. She raised an eyebrow, "Yes?".

I gulped before I said, "Can I go to the dance at school tomorrow?". My mom stopped and looked at me. "The dance? I'm not sure Yoon-Mi. Depends" she said. "Depends on what?" I asked. "Did someone ask you?" she said looking at me. "Kind of, just as friends. Not a date though" I said. She stopped was she was doing and turned and faced me. "Yoon-Mi" she said, but I began to talk over her. "Please mom! You know Luhan, he is very respectful and he wants me to go with me just as friends." I paniced.

She hesitated and then finally said yes. I stared at her in disbelief. "Really??" I asked. She nodded and then returned back to cooking, "Mrs Kim said Jongin will be there, I think he is a good kid and he will look after you. So you can go" she said.

You're... only allowing me to go because of Jongin? Mom if you only knew how Jongin really was, you would pick Luhan over him immediately. 

I went to my room and told Luhan.

[Me 4:45pm] You've won this time.

[Lulu 4:50pm] YESSSSSSSSS <3

[Me 4:51pm] I hate you sometimes

[Lulu 4:53pm] Don't lie kekekeke. Anywho, want to go shopping in about an hour??

[Me 4:55pm]  .. Ok.

[Lulu 4:56pm] Okay, lets meet up at the school and go from there.

[Me 4:56pm] Okay ^^

 

I got ready to go out. Changing of my pajamas and into some leggings with an oversized sweat shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs to tell my mom and then to get my boots. I plugged in my earphones and began listening to Bangtanboys- Boys in luv. This song was a favorite of mine. Jimin oppa, eeeeek <3. 

I met up with Luhan at the school and then we walked the rest of the way from there. "You look nice today, why don't you dress like at school?" Luhan questioned. I blushed a bit, "My mom gets mad if I dress up". He looked at me strangly, but brushed it off. 

We got to COEX mall and began to window shop when Luhan dragged me into one shop. "Yoon-mi,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter