Chapter 8

Textbooks and Tears (Under construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoon-mi, can you bring Yoon-jo to Jongeuns later today? I have to go to work!" My mom said as she was fixing her nurse uniform. I looked at her from over my book I was reading. "....Jongeuns..... Can't we just wait until your day off?" I whined softly. "Noona please!" I heard Yoon-Jo whine as he weasled his way past my mom. 

"Please Yoon-Mi~" Yoon-Jo begged. I looked up at my mom who raised her eyebrow. I sighed as I shut my book. "Alright" I grumbled. "Yaaaaaaaay~ Thank you sis!" Yoon-Jo cheered as he hugged me and then ran downstairs. Mom walked out as well.

I leaned back on my bed and covered my face with my pillow. I really don't want to face Jongin right now. I groaned as I sat up and decided to get ready. Brushing my hair and teeth, I tied my hair back into my ponytail. Washing my face with water, I slumped over the sink. 

You can deal with it Yoon-Mi. You're strong. 

Placing my glasses back on. I changed out of my pajamas. 

Heading downstairs, I grabbed a note that mom had their with their address on it. Yoon-Jo and I put on our shoes and we left. About 10 minutes of walking, we stopped at a big house. I tilted my head up and stared at it. "Jongin lives here?" I whispered. Yoon-Jo walked through the gate to the front door and knocked.

My breathing wavered a bit as I messed around with my glasses. Jongeun's mom answered the door. She smiled brightly. "Omo~ Yoon-jo! Come inside, you too Yoon-mi!" she said ushering us both in. "I.. Im le-" I muttered before she pulled me inside.

"Yoon-Jo!" Jongeun called to my brother from upstairs. "Bye noona!" Yoon-jo waved as he rushed upstairs. "Do you go to Sungkwan high school Yoon-mi?" Jongin's mom asked. "Yes" I nodded. She clasped her hands together, "Omo! do you know my son Kim Jongin?" she cooed.

"Yeah she does! We are good friends" I heard from behind me. I lowered my head as I turned to look at him who was heading downstairs. Jongin wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "She has been helping me study!" Jongin smiled. Mrs Kim's face lite up.

"OMO! Yoon-Mi, you are such a sweetheart! I really appreciate you helping my Jongin!" she said suddenly hugging me. "Jongin dear, why don't you show her around the hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter