-Chapter 9-

Melody of your Voice (음성의 멜로디)

You walked with Youngjae to the principal's office. Both of you didn't talk to each other since it's your first meeting. When you reached infront of the office, Youngjae approached you.

 


 

Youngjae: Gomawo _____-ssi. It's nice to meet you. I hope that I will be at your class. 


You: Cheon. It's nice to meet you too. Goodluck on your first day. Bye~ *wave your hand and proceed to your class*


You entered your first class late so you apologize to your teacher. But he still gave you a punishment. Your teacher told you to kneel outside the classroom and raise your hands. You did that the whole period of your first class. You get embarrassed specially when Youngjae pass infront of you and he's with the principal.



Youngjae: Omo _____-ssi!!! Gwenchana??

You: Sunsaengnim, punished me.

Youngjae: Mianhae _____-ssi.I'll tell the teacher when I get inside.

You: Ani! You don't have to. Besides, I came here late before I met you. And how can you do that? You're not my classmate.

Principal: _____-ssi, Youngjae belongs to your class so the two of you are classmates. And besides, you should be reflecting right now so you should be quiet.

You: Nae, principal-nim. 

 

 

Youngjae entered your class and the principal left. Suddenly you hear your female classmates screaming. Looks like Youngjae catch every girl's hearts in your class.

 

 

You: *talks to yourself* Pfft~ They're screaming because of Youngjae. I don't know how they would react if they see my Daehyun.  *evil laugh* ....... Aigoo~ My shoulder hurts~

Sunsaengnim: *opened the door* _____-ssi!

You: *shocked* Nae?!

Sunsaengnim: Stand up. You have to prepare for your 2nd class. You have reflected, right? I hope that this won't happen again.

You: *stood up and bows your head* Nae, sunsaengnim. I promise, it won't happen again. Gomawoyo sunsaengnim.


 

 

You went back to your class. Suddenly there are bunch of your female classmates around Youngjae's seat. You're so shocked, you didn't expect that Youngjae is popular with girls. You just ignore them and decided to go back to your seat. 

While you're preparing your things for the next class, Youngjae stood up and went to your seat. He hold your right hand and made you stand up.



You: *shocked* Yah! Youngjae-ssi, what are you doing??? Let me go!

Youngjae: _____-ssido you trust me?

You: Mwo?? What are you saying??

Youngjae: Just answer me.

You: Y-yes?~ *not sure*

Youngjae: Arasseo. EVERYONE!! PLEASE LISTEN!! THIS GIRL IS MY GIRLFRIEND SO PLEASE STOP BOTHERING ME!! 

Classmates (girls): Mwo?! Aish~ Jeongmal??

Classmates (boys): Daeebakk!! _____-ssi got an ulzzang.

You: MWO?! Ani!!! That's not.....

Youngjae: *covered your mouth* Ssshhh~ 

You: *put his hand away* Yah! Youngjae-ssi, we have to talk. *hold his hand and pulled him outside*

Classmates: Whooow~



You went outside the classroom with Youngjae. 



 

You: Yah! Yoo Youngjae, MICHINOM?!!! *michinom-crazy bastard* What are you planning? Jinjja michosseo?!! *you're really crazy* I thought you were a good and kind guy but I was wrong. 

Youngjae: Mianhae _____-ssi. I have to do it so that the girls will leave me. I hate being surrounded with a bunch of flirt girls.

You: And how about me? Did you just think of me? I have a boyfriend. And I don't want to hurt him. 

Youngjae: *reflected on his actions* Mianhae _____-ssi. *sad tone*

You: I HATE YOU!!! *walk back to your class and leave Youngjae*

 

 

You ignored him the whole day but your classmates keeps on teasing you specially the boys, while the girls keep on asking about you and Youngjae. You are pissed inside but you have to act normal. You didn't answer them instead you just focused on your studies.

........................................................................................................................


Daehyun and Mr. Jung went to a restaurant to meet the important person. When they arrived, they immediately entered. Mr. Jung helped Daehyun walk since Daehyun is not familiar to that place even if he's using his cane. Mr. Jung saw that person and approached her.



Mr. Jung: *bow his head* Annyeong Haseyo! It's nice to meet you again.

???: Annyeong. It's been a long time. Please sit down.

Mr. Jung: This is my son, Jung Daehyun. 

Daehyun: *bow his head* Annyeong haseyo~ 

???: Annyeong. I'm Mrs. Yoo.

Mr. Jung: How's your husband?

Mrs. Yoo: He's still working as a doctor in America. I came back to Korea to visit some of my business and my son decided to study here. By the way, my husband is getting ready for the operation.

Daehyun: Operation?

Mr. Jung: Daehyun-ssi, Mrs. Yoo's husband is my bestfriend and he's a doctor. He knew about your condition and he told me that he can cure your blindness. 

Daehyun: Jinjjayo appa? *happy*

Mr. Jung: But in one condition...

Daehyun: What's that condition appa?

Mr. Jung: We have to live in America for a year.

Daehyun: What??!

Mr. Jung: Daehyun-ssi, that operation is not that easy. You have to prepare and after the operation, you still have to adjust your sight. So Mr. Yoo told me that we have to live there for about 1-2 years. Mianhae Daehyun-ssi but he have to leave soon.

Daehyun: But appa, I can't. I am thinking of _____-ssi, she will be lonely. And I don't want to hurt her.

Mr. Jung: Daehyun-ssi, I know how (Y/N) love you. I am sure, she will understand you.

Mrs. Yoo: Can I ask, who is (Y/N)?

Daehyun: She's my girlfriend.

Mrs. Yoo: Oooh~ You have to talk to her.

Mr. Jung: That's right! Daehyun-ssi, talk to (Y/N). And when you're ready, we will leave Korea.

Daehyun: Nae appa. I want to talk her right now.

Mr. Jung: We have to visit her, in her school. Mrs. Yoo, we have to go now. Thank you! 



Daehyun and Mr. Jung traveled to your school. They're expecting that it's already your dismissal so it's the right time for you to talk with each other. When they arrived at your school, Mr. Jung helped Daehyun come out of the car. Daehyun and Mr. Jung sat on bench. 



Mr. Jung: Daehyun-ssi, wait here, nae? I will talk to the principal to help me find _____-ssi.

Daehyun: Nae appa.



Mr. Jung left Daehyun alone. He went to principal's office. While Daehyun is thinking of you, there are group of boys who pass by his place. And they're from your class.



Classmate #1: Yah! Did you know that _____-ssi has a boyfriend.

Classmate #2:  Mwo?! Jinjja?

Daehyun: *listening to their conversation* .... Omo! Did _____-ssi revealed to her class that she's already mine? Aigoo~ I pity this guys. I am lucky to have a girl like her. *talks to himself* .... *evil laugh*

Classmate #3: Yah! Min Jun (classmate #2) are you listening awhile ago? Youngjae announced to the whole class that she's dating _____-ssi. 

Daehyun: *shocked* *clenching his fists* Youngjae??! Who's that guy??!

Classmate #1: I saw her in bad mood when she entered the class.


Classmate #2: 
Maybe because she saw that there are bunch of girls around his ulzzang boy. She's jealous. Hahahaha!

Daehyun: I have to talk to (Y/N) immediately. 



After hearing that, Daehyun decided to find you. He's not afraid to walk around the campus, he doesn't care if he get lost, all he want is to talk to you. After a minute, he hear your voice and he knew that you're not too far from him. Suddenly he also hear a voice of a guy. 


Youngjae: *following you* Jeongmal mianhae _____-ssi. Please talk to me.

You: Youngjae-ssi......Leave me alone!!

Youngjae: Yah!~ _____-ssi, please look at me *holds your hand tightly and pulled you to face him*

Daehyun: *hear your voice and your convo with Youngjae* _____-ssi~ *talks to himself* Youngjae-ssi?? He's bothering (Y/N). *worrying*

You: YAH!!! Stop. You're hurting me. Let me go.

Daehyun: *went near your place* _____-ssi, is that you? 

You: *turns around* *shocked to see Daehyun* .... Daehyun oppa~ 

Youngjae: Daehyun oppa?

Daehyun: *punches Youngjae* YAH!!! STOP BOTHERING (Y/N). 

You: *shocked* Daehyun oppa, hajima!



Suddenly Mr.Jung arrived with the principal. He immediately stop the fight.