-Chapter 7-

Melody of your Voice (음성의 멜로디)

After the party, you decided to go home. But Mr. Jung told you to sleep at their house since it is dangerous to walk outside because it's already late. 

 

You: Are you sure, Mr. Jung? Is it ok for me to sleep here?

Mr. Jung: Of course. You are like me daughter *whispers* or should I say my soon to be daughter-in-law.... 

You: *blush* .... W-what are you saying~

Mr. Jung: Aigoo~ The both of you looks good together. I would like my son to have a girl like you. You love Daehyun, right?

You: .......

Mr. Jung: It seems like he's your inspiration. You sang the song with him perfectly. 

You: N-nae. I love Daehyun. Mianhae Mr. Jung if I didn't tell you.

Mr. Jung: It's ok. I am not mad. 

Daehyun: *heard your voice* *went near your place* ..... _____-ssi, are you still there?

You: Nae~

Mr. Jung: She's still here. Actually I told her to sleep here for tonight since it's already late.

Daehyun: Jinjja? *happy*

You: But Mr. Jung...

Mr. Jung: Hmm?

You: Where will I sleep?

Mr. Jung: We have a room for visito......

Daehyun: Appa, she can sleep in my room.

Mr. Jung: Mwo?!

You: *shocked*

Mr. Jung: But how 'bout you?

Daehyun: We will sleep together.

You: Eh?

Mr. Jung: *slightly laughs* Aigoo Daehyun-ssi. Arraseo~ I will allow her to sleep in your room.

Daehyun: YEHEY!!!! Gomawoyo appa. 

You: B-but....

Daehyun: *holds your hand* Kaja _____-ssi.

You: Where are we going?

Daehyun: To my room.

You: *blush* DAEHYUN-SSI!!!!


 

You went upstairs with Daehyun, holding your hands tightly. 

 

Daehyun: Chaa~ _____-ssi, this is my room and you can sleep here.

You: How about you?

Daehyun: We will sleep together.

You: Mwo?! Seriously???

Daehyun: Nae

You: But...


 

Suddenly Daehyun pushed you and you fell on his bed. Daehyun lay beside you and slowly touches your hair.

 

Daehyun: _____-ssi, wae? Are you afraid that something might happen?

You: *blush* YAH!! *stands up* 

Daehyun: Don't worry. I'm not that kind of guy. We will just sleep together.

You: By the way, why did you decided to offer your room for me to sleep?

Daehyun: Because, I don't want you to sleep alone and lonely. Besides, I want to feel what it feels to sleep with a girl I love.

You: *blush* G-gomawo Daehyun-ssi.

Daehyun: Call me "oppa" since we're in a relationship.

You: Mwo?! Since when?

Daehyun: Since our first kiss. Did you already forgot about it.

You: It's not like that...

Daehyun: *holds your right hand and pulled you near* *hugs you* *touches your lips* Do you want me to remind it to you? It will be a great pleasure. *y tone*

You: *blush* *heart beats fast* *kisses Daehyun's left cheek*

Daehyun: *shocked* *blush*

You: Bleeeeh~ *break the hug* Daehyun-ssi, can I use your bathroom? I will take a shower.

Daehyun: *still in shock* A-arasseo. I will get some extra clothes.

You: Nae~! *went inside the bathroom*


 

You took a shower and after a minute, Daehyun knocked at the bathroom door. He brought the extra clothes and you wear it.

 

You: *went out of the bathroom* Daehyun-ssi, where did you get this beautiful dress?

Daehyun: *sitting at the couch* Does it fits you? It's my mom's dress.

You: Mwo?! Jinjja? ... but it's your mom's dress. She took care of this dress....

Daehyun: It's ok. I am sure omma will be happy to see you wear that dress. 

You: Wae?~

Daehyun: Before the day she died, she told me to give that dress to the girl who I think will be my future bride. So I hid that special dress. And I gave it to you because you will be my bride.

You: *blush*.... Gomawo Daehyun-ssi for giving me this beautiful dress. Then you will be my groom. 

Daehyun: *smiles* *stands up and walks slowly* *finding his way to you*

You: *walks closer to Daehyun and holds his hand* I'm here. Daehyun-ssi, it's a very tiring day for both of us. We should sleep right now.

Daehyun: Arasseo~


 

You and Daehyun sleep together. Suddenly you felt Daehyun hugging you tightly. 

 

Daehyun: *whispers* I am so thankful to you _____-ssi. For changing my lonely world into a wonderful one. I promise to love you forever.

You: *smiles* *hugs him back* I will love you too.