-Chapter 6-

Melody of your Voice (음성의 멜로디)

Weeks past, you and Daehyun kept on practicing. You and Daehyun bond with each other. And you become closer to him.The next day, it's the day of the contest. Many students and teachers will watch. You and Daehyun are preparing at the backstage.


 

You: Daehyun-ssi, let's practice the song.

Daehyun: Nae~


 

You and Daehyun started to sing but Daehyun seems shaking. 

 

You: Daehyun-ssi, gwenchana?

Daehyun: I am nervous.

You: *holds his hands* ... You don't need to get nervous because we will sing together. It's my first time to feel comfortable and happy on a singing contest. Before, I was so nervous like you but right now, I don't feel it anymore. And I don't know why.

Daehyun: *heart beats fast* *blush* 


 

Suddenly, your teacher told you that it's your turn. You and Daehyun immediately went to stage. 

 

You: *saw Daehyun still shaking* Daehyun-ssi, take a deep breath.

Daehyun: *inhale ... exhale*


 

Your name and Daehyun's name were called. You first come out of the stage and sing. After the first part, it's now Daehyun's part. Daehyun only went out but he didn't sing. You decided to hold his hand and you sing Daehyun's part. 

 

You: *hold Daehyun's left hand tightly*

Daehyun: *felt your warm hand* ... *remembered what you said* ... "We will sing together~"


 

Daehyun finally sing along with you. And he didn't feel nervous anymore. You were smiling while singing with Daehyun. You feel so happy and inspired to sing. Same with Daehyun. The two of you ended the song beautifully. The crowd were shouting and cheering for you and Daehyun.

Both of you went backstage. 


 

You: *happy* Gomawo Daehyun-ssi.

Daehyun: *suddenly hugs you tightly* I should be the one thanking you. You taught me how to believe. 

You: *shocked* *heart beats fast* *looks at Daehyun's face*

Daehyun: *touch your face softly* *touch your lips* *closed his eyes and kissed you slowly*

You: *closed your eyes while Daehyun is kissing you* *kiss him back*

Daehyun & You: *break the kiss*

Daehyun: Saranghae~

You: Nado saranghae~ *hugs him*

Daehyun: *so happy* *hugs you tightly* I won't let go of you _____-ssi. *smiles*

You: Then I won't let you go too.


 

Suddenly it's time to announce the winners. You and Daehyun went onstage and hold each other's hands. When the 2nd winner is announced you were expecting that you will get 2nd place again. But you were so shocked that you and Daehyun got the 1st place. You were so happy, you hugged Daehyun tightly while crying *tears of joy*.

You ride Mr. Jung's car with Daehyun.


 

-Inside the car-

Mr. Jung: ______-ssi & Daehyun-ssi, I am so proud of you. Chukkahae.

You: Gomawo Mr. Jung.

Daehyun: Gomawo appa.

Mr. Jung: Where do you want to celebrate?

You: Hmm ... mollayo?

Daehyun: Appa, let's just buy a cake and let's celebrate at home.

Mr. Jung: Nae.

You: Yaaaay!


 

You went to Mr. Jung's house and celebrate with them. Mr. Jung bought a cake and some confetti. You have fun and played a prank with Daehyun. You put a cake icing on his nose. You run and Daehyun tried to catch you. Finally, Daehyun catch you and he also put some icing on your face. It was the happiest day for both of you.