7 : The Real Her

Little Choi's Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 11th, 2014

Long time no see long time no see /imitating TOP hyong's doom dada XD/

I'm back! Finally, after some centuries have passed, I managed to update /cries/

okay, too much shiets, here you go~

 

 

KRRKKK KRRRKK

Hyemi clutched on her tummy tightly, trying to endure the pain that came in suddenly. She grinned in pain, feeling dizzy secs later.

“Ughhh.. I’m hungry...” her soft mumble almost couldn’t be heard.

“Hyemi? Are you okay?” Minsook, her classmate came, asking if she was okay.

“I ― I’m okay. I ― I’m just... aakkhhh, hungry..” she replied weakly, forcing herself to smile.

“Hungry? Do you want some of my roasted bread? It’s chocolate jam.” Minsook smiled and opened his lunchbox, revealing 3 pieces of chocolate roasted-bread.

“R ― really? Is it okay?” Hyemi was a lil bit hesitate. Minsook replied with a nod, signaling her to take one of it. Hyemi took it hesitately. Damn, she was so damn hungry. She forgot to bring her lunchbox. And she was there, ended up feeling hungry.

She began eating it, bits by bits, still occupied by the pain on her tummy. She felt energized once the bread was almost done. Slowly, she straightened up, feeling better.

“Thankyou so much Minsook.” Hyemi smiled sweetly. Minsook smiled too.

RRIIINNNGGG RIIINNGGG

The bell rang loudly, echoing in the whole school, signaling the students that their break time had just over and they had to stop their activities and go back to their classes, including Hyemi and Minsook who were playing at the play ground.

The students sat silently as they waited their teacher to get inside.

“Good afternoon, class! We’re gonna continue doing Practice 5. Please do open page 29 on your books.” Miss Im ordered as she put her books down on her table.

The students began to open the said page and continued their unfinished-tasks which was started two days ago. Since they had received explanations from Mrs. Im, all they had to do was just continue it until Practice 6.

The quiet atmosphere was ruined by a sudden groan from the middle row, Hyemi’s seat.

“A ― ackh!”

Miss Im immediately tore off her attention from the book she was reading on, and threw her glance at the sound-source. “Hyemi? Are you okay? Are you sick?” she walked towards the little girl and bent down until she could see Hyemi’s face.

Hyemi nodded weakly, but that pale on her face couldn’t be hidden at all. “I ― I’m okay Miss. J ― just― ackh!”

Miss Im began panick. She rubbed Hyemi’s back, trying to calm her down. “Hyemi, you are not okay. We have to get you to hospital.” She immediately brought Hyemi up. Before she reached the door knob, she turned, “Miss will tell Sir Jung to take care of you guys. Remember to don’t make a noise or the headmaster will kill me, okay?” and with that, she disappeared, leaving the cheering sound from the said students.

***

They arrived within five minutes. Miss Im had hailed a cab and she asked the driver to send them as fast as possible to their destination; Seoul University Hospital. After paying the bill, she ran to emergency room. She laid Hyemi’s body on its bed, the emergency one.

A doctor came and some nurses followed behind him. He ordered Miss Im to do not be panick and wait outside while he and the nurses will handle Hyemi.

She then dialed Hyemi’s parents; Seunghyun Choi. She put her phone on her ear, patiently waiting her call to be answered.

“Hello? Mr. Choi? This is Im Yoon Ah, Hyemi’s teacher. We are in hospital. Your daughter are having problem with her tummy and I don’t know what it is. So I brought her here, Seoul University Hospital. She is in emergency room now.... okay, I’ll be waiting. I’m so sorry about the sudden occurence.”

She walked back and forth, still worrying about the little girl. Few minutes later, she heard footsteps. She looked up and sighed in relief once she spotted Seunghyun. What made her curious was the girl who tagged along with him.

“Are you ― are you Miss Im? I’m Choi Seunghyun, Hyemi’s father. How’s she? Is she okay? What happened to her?” Seunghyun asked worriedly. She could see that he was panting. Probably tired after running or something like that.

“Y ― yes. I’m Miss Im. I don’t know her current situation. She was groaning about her tummy earlier, after the break time. I don’t know specifically what happened to her. I’m so sorry, Mr. Choi.” She explained, looked down.

“Maybe, she has an allergic of something?” the girl behind Seunghyun spoke, shocking Miss Im. She had never seen this girl with Seunghyun before. Not when school report cards were given, not when Me&Parents’ Day event, not even a single one. Who could she be?

“Ah, I’m sorry. I’m Yoon Eunhye, Seunghyun’s bestfriend. We met accidentaly so we decided to come here together.” She bowed to Miss Im.

The door opened and a doctor came out. The three hurriedly went to approach him.

“How’s my daughter, doc? Is she okay?” Seunghyun couldn’t help himself to not to ask about his daughter.

The doctor smiled, “Don’t worry Mr....?”

“Choi, Choi Seunghyun.”

“Okay, Mr. Choi. Your daughter is okay. She has no serious illness. She just got a stomach disorder. We have observed that your daughter had eaten the expired foods or the microbe ones, hadn’t she? And so far, she is okay.” He explained fully, making they three sighed in relief, knowing that the girl was okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter