10 : Damn

Little Choi's Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOHOHO! HERE'S THE 10TH CHAPTER EVERYONE! SO SORRY FOR KEEPING THIS TOO LONG EHEHE

ENJOY!

Dec 29th 2015

 

 

Hyemi was surprised when she heard the deep voice was shouting through the entrance. True that she was praying that her dad would come in a rush, but this was beyond her expectation. She thanked God for it.

“Stop it, you bastard!” Seunghyun shouted right before Siwon could take a touch of her. There was no way Seunghyun would let her girl to be treated like how Siwon did.

Siwon was also surprised, he smirked and released her, leaving her with some red bruises on her arms and wrists. She immediately ran to Seunghyun, hiding behind his back. She was messed. Her hair was no longer neat. Her make up was drenched because of her tears of fear. She was very afraid, afraid that Siwon would touch her, worst, he would hurt her. Thanks God Seunghyun came in as soon as she wished he would be.

“A hero just came. I appreciate it.” Siwon said in a rather mocking way.

“What were you doing to my wife?” Seunghyun questioned angrily. His eyes were showing how much he hated that guy who had made her wife suffer.

“What do you think?” Siwon became wilder, he provoked Seunghyun.

And in a flash of speed, Seunghyun grabbed his collar and looked him in the eyes, “Don’t you even dare to lend a drop of filthy smell of yours on my wife, you little brat!” He warned. But the one who got warned just tsched him and chuckled.

“So what if I do? Will you choke me or report me to the police? What can you do?”

“Damn it!” Seunghyun punched Siwon on the cheek, leaving his left cheek bruised in blue-ish color. He then punched once again, he couldn’t control the anger that was taking three of four of his body. He couldn’t bear seeing his wife was being treated like that, his wife had enough. And two punches weren’t enough for him.

“Seunghyun, stop!” Bom tried to stop her husband as tears kept rolling down on her cheeks. She knew Siwon had his ways to intel agents or cops, and she wouldn’t get troubles with Seunghyun in the name of it.

After some struggles, finally she could stop Seunghyun from punching Siwon. Siwon was now smeared with bruised. His eyes were barely opened. And his lips were bleeding. His nose looked like it was about to explode. He was laying on the cold hard floor.  In a word, he looked so pathetic.

“It’s enough Seunghyun, now, it’s time to leave.” Bom tried to calm Seunghyun down.

Eventhough Seunghyun had stopped from punching him, but his expression was saying that he wouldn’t stop if Siwon would ever do the same right thing in the future. “Remember that this won’t just end like this. We’d enough today. Later, I won’t let you breathe again.”

And Siwon could just spit on the white floor, looking them fade away.

**

Seunghyun drove the three of them out from the house, at least when he thought that it was far enough to avoid the said bastard’s anger. They were drowned in a deep silence, until Bom took the chance to talk first. She was sitting on the co-driver seat. From there she could see that his jaw bruised and she could feel the pain he was feeling, eventhough he didn’t say it out loud.

“Appa, are you okay?” Hyemi was worried as hell noticing that her appa had some bruises on his jaw, especially under his lower lip. She couldn’t deal if it came to her family, her parents specifically.

Seunghyun tried his best not to make his little baby worry. He let out a faint smile, “Yes, honey. Appa is alright.

No. Bom knew him well, too well. “No, Seunghyun…. You are not.”

“Aww!”

“See?”

Hyemi couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle when her eomma touched her appa’s bruise and it ended up with his yelp. “You’re not okay appa.” Still in between her chuckles.

Both Seunghyun and Bom laughed secs later. How bad did he miss the moment? How bad he had got that he could let these two persons of his precious life just fade away –even for several days-? Damn it, he cursed himself for being careless, not so responsible leader of the family. He should be the one who take all the blame.

“Shall we get some ointment, then?” with that he drove his car to the nearest drugstore.

***

They’d got some ointments from the drugstore near the amusement park in the center of the city. The air blasted through the clear, cold sky. On the empty bench the three sat, with the youngest on the middle.

“Appa, let me put the ointment.” Hyemi said cheerfully, being a caring daughter was something behind his expectations at the moment. Bom couldn’t do more but to smile seeing her complete family sharing their love.

“Sure, but be- ouch! Careful….” Seunghyun didn’t manage to warn his daughter that the bruise was still swelling, and, that was it.

“Oops, sorry appa. I think eomma is better doing this than me. Right eomma?” Hyemi turned to her mother who was dumbfounded.

“Oh – Ofcourse! Give me a second.” Bom then took the ointment from Hyemi’s hand, knelt down so that she could see his bruised chin. She looked at it carefully, then she noticed that there was also a scratch. Not that big but maybe deep enough to cause him bleeding. She took a small amount of the ointment, and carefully dabbed it around the bruises and scratch.

“It might hurt a little, so….” Bom couldn’t continue when her wrist was caught by his hand, out of sudden. She couldn’t hide the red-as-tomato cheeks of hers.

“I’m okay as long as it is with you.” Nine words and those all enough to make her heart race. The both trapped in each other’s eyes before a cheerful voice broke it into pieces.

“Eomma, appa, say cheese!” the both turned and at the same time the camera –which they didn’t know where it had come- flashed the blitz. Hyemi felt like she won a championship, taking the romantic moment between her lovely parents, she laughed whole-heartedly, followed by the two lovebirds. Few seconds later, a paper with three-smiling people was printed out from the said-camera, Polaroid.

***

  “So you still stay at that bastard’s cage?” Seunghyun asked as he her curly hair. After the incident, they decided to sleep at a hotel, to avoid the unwanted things –that Siwon possibility do- and also, Hyemi was too tired to even open her small eyes. It was shown after taking the photo, the little girl yawned widely and she fell asleep on her mom’s lap. Now the little princess was sleeping on the another extra bed they’d ordered.

Bom, who was leaning on the board chest of her husband, could only nod, weakly. She was also tired about the said incident. Her eyes now barely opened. She was enjoying the moment her husband caressed her head lovingly.

“Why don’t you guys back?” he couldn’t help the urge to have the two precious people of his life back again, at their castle, their home-sweet-home.

Bom turned and flashed her smile, which could always melt every piece of his heart in every single time she gave. “N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter