11 : Seriously

Little Choi's Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 FOR ANYONE /throws confetties/ /partyhard/

HERE IS THE !!TH CHAPT, YOUR NEW YEAR PRESENT! ENJOY!

Jan 1st 2016

Seunghyun couldn’t focus to the paper he was holding. His mind was playing the scene where he’d talked to Eunhye on the previous day. The numbers of time he’d used to sigh, instead relaxing his mind, his co-worker complainted.

“Hyeong-nim, is there any problem? Why do you look so troubled?” Junhoe, about seven years younger than him, questioned without looking at the elder’s shocked expression. He was measuring the patient’s body temperature.

Ah, they were inside the surgery room. And Seunghyun couldn’t believe himself for thinking other than his job in the said-room.

Seugnhyun sighed for the nth times. With Junhoe, there was another comfort Seunghyun had felt other than any of his juniors. Junhoe was a careless but not that careless. He was the most enthusiast one among the group. He was smart, Seunghyun won’t hate to admit, though. But outside being a doctor inside the hospital, Junhoe would be something so far different, he was renowned for his cold and rather closed personality to others. Seunghyun didn’t even know how could both of them get comfortable once it came to work.

“Marriage life, you’re still underage. No need to know further.” Seunghyun answered in a rather nonchalantly-way. He then took a serious look on the paper he was holding. There a detail about the patient they’d been taking care of; Yook Sungjae. Involved in a car accident at Busan. No wonder, he was drunk, Seunghyun thought.

Junhoe could only nod over his answer. Of course his so simple reply wasn’t something he’d expected. But what could he do? He was just a junior. And –he hated to admit that- he was still underage. Underage, because he hadn’t married yet.

“Do you think we need to do a surgery soon?”

“We should take a careful look at his temperature, blood pressure, and so his heartbeat. Make sure it stays stable, no less and no more. I’m leaving.” Junhoe bowed respectfully as the elder left the room.

Seugnyhun massaged his temple slowly, trying to get rid of a sudden ache on his head. He walked to his room, only to find that his desk was full by papers. Mostly were the valuable details of the patients he’d been taking care of. The rest were still related to his job, no matter what.

His head still could perfectly remember the damn-as-hell scene on the previous day, the day Eunhye came to his room.

“I want you, Seunghyun.”

Seunghyun’s eyes found itself to widen. There was no way he couldn’t. Eunhye’s four-words-simple answer got him like someone choked his neck. He barely could breathe as he felt she stood up and walked towards his direction. She took his tie and caressed to it, in a rather –fail- seductive way.

“You have to know this, Seunghyun. I’ve sent a divorce proposal just to get to see you. I love you, so much, too much! I left all of people I have just to see you. I’d killed my even unborn baby, Seunghyun! I’ve became a killer when there was an innocent living creature was inside me just because my selfishness –I wanted you as the baby’s father-! You know that feel, Seunghyun? Can you feel it inside your vein? Can you imagine I’m living in a nightmare for these past years? Can you?!” as much as he hated the fact, he could see that she was crying. She was fumed with anger, he could see it. She only wanted to be loved. The worst part was she wanted to be loved by him; which they both knew it was so impossible. He was a married-guy after all. And he had a daughter already.

“Look, Eunhye. I’m a married-guy. I have Bom and Hyemi to be taken care of. There’s no way you can interfere us. I have no feelings towards you, Eunhye. I’m so sorry, but that’s the fact. We can’t be like this.”

He couldn’t do anything other than explaining the truth. The truth might hurt, sometimes. But, was there any use of being a liar? It would just make the situation worse. That was what he thought. He was in a deep thought, not being aware when Eunhye slowly lift up his chin and smashed her lips on his.

Which he immediately broke the moment he was conscious from his thoughts.

“What the hell you think you are doing?!” he pushed her so hard, he was furious. Fire was fuming on his eyes. She could see it perfectly. The moment she realized that her presence wasn’t being wanted anymore, she took a million steps to get out of the room.

Well, she turned before leaving. “I bet you won’t be able to forget about recent thing just happened. And excuse my forbidden feelings towards you –the married guy-.” She slammed the door hard behind her.

”Damn it.” He swore silently. He took a bottle of aspirin from his drawer, taking some of it and gulped it in one go. He closed his eyes and rested his back.

***

Hyemi was now pacing back and forth in her room. After had managed to go home at the previous day, she made sure of herself that she needed to find out the ways of her main mission; getting her parents back, no more disturbance. Ah, the three of them also had moved back to their home-sweet-home, as the both –Seunghyun and Bom-‘s relationship got better.

She’d been doing the same thing for about fifteen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter