3 : This Siwon Guy

Little Choi's Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April, 14th 2014

firstly, I wanna say a deeply sorry cos I've not been updating for too long T.T I was being lack of ideas for this story and ended up with another story titled Misunderstanding if you're interested please have a look and do comment ^^

At the next morning...

Naomi walked slowly to the Hyemi’s room. She was gonna wake her up since it was already 6 in the morning and school would start on 7. She opened the door and found the little girl was tucked inside her Spongebob blanket.

“Hyemi-a, wake up honey. You have to go school. Come on, eonni has made your favourite kimchi.” Naomi said as she prepared Hyemi’s stuffs. Luckily, the little girl had prepared it last night.

Hyemi whined a little before sat up, “Hoahm~ Eonni? I’ve prepared my books, pencils, and others last night. Don’t worry.” She smiled to the elder girl. Naomi smiled back and patted her head.

“Good girl. So, what should Choi Hyemi do after wake up?” she lowered her head.

“Take a bath! Brush her teeth, change clothes, then eating the breakfast!” Naomi just chuckled at Hyemi’s cuteness. She patted the younger’s head once again.

“Nah, go on then. I’ll be waiting downstairs, okay?” Hyemi nodded and immediately climbed off her bed, went to the bathroom.

Naomi shook her head, but her smile faded as long as Hyemi disappeared. “Too bad her parents never had a time for her.”

***

Hyemi had finished her breakfast and now was ready to go to school. She also had put her lunchbox which Naomi had prepared for her.

“Hyemi, be nice at school, okay? Uncle Lee will drive you to school.” Naomi said as she knelt down in front of Hyemi so that they could face each others.

Hyemi nodded, “I will, eonni. Don’t worry.” She then smiled. “Uhm......”

Naomi noticed that Hyemi wanted to say something, “What is it Hyemi?”

Hyemi played with her little fingers, “Uhm.... are mom and dad going home late again?” she looked down at her shoes.

Naomi sighed and smiled, “Yes, they are. You know your parents have a very important jobs right? This morning, at four am, the director had called mom when you were asleep and dad had an urgent call at half past four this morning. That’s why they couldn’t have a breakfast with you.” she brushed Hyemi’s wavy hair.

Hyemi looked up, there was a sad and worried expression on her face. She really wanted to at least, being together with her parents but what could she do?

“Okay then. See you later Naomi.” Hyemi decided to bid a goodbye to Naomi instead kept thinking about her busy-parents.

“See you Hyemi..” Hyemi then went inside the black SUV which Mr. Lee had been waiting for.

***

“Good morning kids!” Mrs. Kim, the headmaster greeted Hyemi’s class.

“Good morning!” the kids answered happily and full of spirit, signaling that they were still excited to start the second lesson. Not to forget the smiles on their cute face.

“Listen, we have a new teacher here since Mrs. Yoon had to take care of her sister. Say hello to Mrs. Yoo,” Mrs. Kim introduced the new teacher to the whole students.

“Hello Mrs. Yoo!”

“Hello class! I’m Yoo In Na and I’ll be teaching you all for today until Mrs. Jung back. Don’t you feel excited having a new teacher?” Mrs. Yoo introduced herself.

“Yes!” the students smiling ear to ear. For the students, it was exciting and fun having a new teacher.

“Glad to hear that. I think it’s my time to leave. Be good to Mrs. Yoo, okay kids?” Mrs. Kim said finally.

“Ne!” once again, the kids answered in unison. With that Mrs. Kim left them.

 

KRIIIINGG KRIIIIINGG

“Time is over. Remember to do tasks on page 35 and give it to me on Saturday, okay? See you tomorrow.” Mrs. Yoo smiled. The students immediately hurried to get outside, couldn’t wait any longer to meet their parents or family.

Unexpectedly, the teachers had a sudden meeting after the 2nd lesson finished. So the students could go home earlier. But they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter