4 : Good Night

Little Choi's Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May, 12th 2014

Hello guys! Miss me? Of course you do, right? /slaps/ XD sorry for not updating for a longgggg timmeee. But, this is an update for y'all ^^ thanks for you who have been and still waiting for me :")) I LOVE YOU GUYS!

It was very late. Neither it was midnight nor hours later, she didn’t know. She just wanted to go to her bed and sleep. The full schedule that she had was really freaking her out. Tiring her body and soul. And the rain outside made her wanted to go sleep as fast as she could.

She opened the bedroom. There he was, her husband, was busy typing on his mac. His back leaned on the wall, with a pillow as a support. Through his glasses, he could see that his wife was walking towards him.

“You arrived late.” He said without looking at her.

“Yes. I had to meet the producer of my newest drama.” She replied as she put off her outer coat. She then sat in front of her make up table, seeing her reflection on it. She started cleaning her make up with make up remover. The atmosphere became awkward. Nobody even didn’t dare to say words.

“Umm.. Have you eaten yet?” Seunghyun asked, now looking at his wife’s back.

“No, I haven’t.” Bom replied bluntly as she put off her earrings on its keeper and sighed.

“What? How couldn’t you? You know it’s five minutes to twelve already. And you haven’t eaten your dinner yet? It’s bad for your health. You shouldn’t skip your dinner. At least, have a tiny bite of corn.” Bom could feel his concern on his voice, making her blushed a little. How a caring husband she had here.

Bom chuckled before turning to her husband, “I know. Which one is better then? Skipping my dinner for an important meeting or skipping the meeting for an usual dinner?”

Seunghyun smiled in defeat, he was lost. “You know no one is better.” He put his mac on the table on the bedside and walked to approach her.

“So what could I do then? I thought if I missed the dinner wouldn’t be a big problem, so.. yeah..” she stood up to look at him.

Slowly, he brought his hand to caress her cheek. Her cheek was no longer chubby at all. It must be because she often skipped her dinner or breakfast.

“Look at your cheek, it’s no longer chubby as before.” He joked which just made her pouted.

“So you said that I better be chubby as before? Do you want Hwangssabu to scold me even more? I’ve worked hard to make this better but you’re just.......aishh.. jinjja..”

Seunghyun chuckled and cupped her face with both of his hands, “No no no, I don’t mean to. I’m sorry, okay? And I tell you to not pout like that. You know how hard it is to not kiss those lips?” it already made Bom’s soul flew into the cloud nine.

“You’re so cheesy, tabi..” she looked away, avoid his sharp gaze.

He turned her face until he could see her big, round eyes, “I’m being cheesy only when I’m with you only. Is it wrong? Or do you prefer me being the temperamental one?”

“Ania! It’s not like that. It’s just... I’m just...―”

“Ssshhh... don’t talk and lets enjoy our time together.” She couldn’t finish her words cos Seunghyun’s finger already shut up. She just looked down to hide those tints of pink on her cheeks.

Without her realization, their faces were just inches away. They both could feel their own heartbeats fastened due to the romantic atmosphere between them. It was such an unusual moment for them.

Slowly, he cupped her chin and leaned closer until they could feel each others’ hot breath. Their lips were about to touch until

DUAR!

A sudden sound of thunder made them almost jumped from their place. Their brain recalled what had just happened and widened eyes in unison.

“OMG Hyemi!”

Secs later they heard the door being opened harshly and revealed their little daughter, along with her cries.

“Eomma! Appa!” she immediately hugged her mom’s legs. Her body was shaking hard. Her tears kept on rolling down on her white cheeks.

Bom immediately bent down and brought her into a heart-warming embrace. “Ssshh, it’s okay baby, mom’s here. Don’t cry..” Bom tried to calm down her baby. Seeing that his daughter kept on crying, he also bent down and rubbed his daughter’s back.

“Hyemi-a, mom and dad are here. There’s nothing to be worried. We’re here for you.” Hyemi was no longer crying. But she couldn’t control her sobs. She nodded and slowly, released her mom’s embrace. Bom wiped the tears that flooding her daughter’s precious cheeks.

“Eomma, appa, I don’t want to sleep in my room. I saw a reflection of zombie just now. I don’t wanna sleep there anymore.” Hyemi said as she shook her head and still sobbing.

Bom and Seunghyun smiled at their daughter. “So you wann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter