6 : Mission is Started

Little Choi's Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May, 20th 2014

Good morning guys! Since I only got few comments, I had to delay to update the 6th chapter lol. BUT, I can't keep this evil-side inside, so, here's the update! Please do enjoy~

 

 

“They’re gonna get their exes together!”

Aish.. what a noise!

Gisuk was a lil bit startled on his slumber once his parents exclaimed loudly, making him whined and turned to get another position to back to his sleep.

“Why does my sister’s lovelife must be this complicated?!”                 

Gisuk couldn’t hold it anymore. He forced to open his sleepy eyes to shut whatever the noise about. He straightened his body and leaned forward.

“Mom, dad, could you guys please lower your voice? I can’t sleep.” He mumbled as his eyes started feeling heavy.

Hearing it, both Dara and Jiyong were deadly surprised. “Gi ― Gisuk?”

“Dad is sorry, okay. Now you can back to sleep.”

Gisuk nodded and back to his seat, closed his eyes immediately. Dara slapped her forehead due to their clumsiness.

“What if he hears us? What if he then tells Hyemi?” she asked in worried tone, making Jiyong also felt worried as hell. His palms began sweaty.

“Don’t be panick like that. I can’t concentrate.” Dara had no choice but to calm herself down. She had  to erase those bad expectations.

 

***

“I’m home!”

Hyemi shouted cheerfully. She jumped off from the car and ran inside her house. But her cheerful side was gone nowhere as she heard those shouts and bickers from the upstairs.

“How could you ask that guy to pick her up?!”

“So what?! Mr. Kim was accompanying his five-years old daughter and you were busy as ! There was nobody that I could put a trust on at that time.”

“You could have called me!”

“Yes I could and I had! I told you, you were busy as !”

“Arrgh! At least, can’t you not rely your trust on him?!”

“It was so early and there was only me and him. Can’t you understand it?!”

Hyemi was eavesdropping behind the closed-door of her parents’ room. Deep inside, she was crying. Crying hard, why couldn’t her parents stop fighting, bickering, and cursing like that? Didn’t they know that their fights were nothing but a pain for her?

A drop of tears fell unconsiously and made itself down on her cheeks. Seconds later, she ran to her room and slammed it harshly, making the parents startled.

“What was that?”

“Isn’t Hyemi?”

Bom slapped her forehead, “!”

***

 

Hyemi was crying as she laid on her stomach on the bed. She buried her face into her pillow, trying to keep her cries.

“Why do appa and eomma have to keep fighting? Why?”

Tears couldn’t stop flowing down on her cheeks. Her cheeks were puffy and her eyes were swollen. She didn’t care if her parents were worried about her. She didn’t care if her bedsheets would be wet. The question that had been occupying her mind was; did her parents even care about her? All they did was just busying themselves.

“I ― I can not be like this. I ― I have to make mom and dad stop fighting.”

She straightened her body, supporting herself. Her eyes were damn red and swollen due to crying.

“But how?”

She was still in sober. She thought for a while. An idea passed on her mind. She wiped her tears away. She then smiled before jumping off the bed to take her note. There she was writing her next plan.

Get Mom and Dad Together :

□ wait for the falling star and make a wish

□ get to know mom and dad’s love stories

□ FINAL PROJECT: GET MOM AND DAD 2GETHER

She wrote it in a big font-sized so that she could stick it on the wall and get a clear view. She climbed off the bed happily before taking a double-tip from her shelf and a scissor. She sticked 4 mini pieces of double-tip on every corners behind the paper. Last, she patched the paper on the wall, above her study-desk. She smiled in satisfacation as the paper looked so great from her place.

You have to do this, it’s now or never, Choi Hyemi.

She nodded before preparing the stuff. She was gonna start the mission as soon as possible.

***

KNOCK KNOCK

“Coming!” Dara stopped cooking and put off her appron. She made her way to the entrance to open the door. She was very surprised to find that her beloved niece was standing right there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter