1 : The Poor Girl

Little Choi's Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 23rd, 2014

1st update! read and enjoy!

“So, after the third and second winner had announced, we’ll hear the first winner of the Science Olympiad for the beginner level this year,” the announcer paused as the participants’ heartbeat started beating faster and irregularly. Everyone wants to bring home that golden trophy which stood neatly beside the annouoncer.

The announcer faked a cough as she was about to speak again, “Well, we have a big deal here. How couldn’t? Cos, the first winner this year is the youngest participant among us! Give a big applause for .........Choi Hyemi!”

Everyone, with their agaped-mouth, clapped their hands vigorously. The said girl stood up and fixed her skirt before heading towards the podium with that brighest smile she ever showed.

“Hyemi-ah, I’d appreciate it if you would give us some speeches. Would you?” the announcer smiled as she handed Hyemi her microphone.

“Thanks Miyoung eonnie.” the girl smiled before facing the audience. She took a deep breath before showing her cute dimples, along woth her gummy smile.

“Thankyou for everyone who attends this event and give me the biggest and most vigorous applause. I’ve never expected to be the first winner. Never. But thankyou for my Aunt Dara who sits there, for giving me a lot of supports. Hello Auntie Dara!” Hyemi she smiled and waved her palm towards the corner seat. Dara couldn’t help but smile as well as tears escaped from the corner of her eye.

“Also, Uncle Jiyong who always teaches me and kept saying me that I’ll be the best. Hello Uncle!” Hyemi then waved her har palm towards the guy who sat beside Dara. He smiled and waved back as another hand kept holding his handycam, recording the precious moment of his niece.

“Eventhough I know my parents never be able to come here to see me, I know they keep watching me out. Thankyou mom and dad. Once again, thankyou everyone.” Hyemi smiled before bowed politely to the audience. She handed back the microphone to the announcer. The audience once give their applause to the youngest female as Hyemi walked back to her seat.

“You’re great Hyemi-ah!” Jiyong ruffled her brown, shoulder-length wavy hair as soon as Hyemi sat beside her uncle.

“kkk, thankyou uncle” Hyemi smiled to him.

“Omo! Look at our niece Jiyong! She has grown up into a smart and pretty girl! Seunghyun and Bom must be very proud of her, isn’t it Gee?” Dara chuckled as she looked to her husband. But Jiyong didn’t reply her instead, looking down at his niece whom her expression changed into the sad one.

“Eeh, what happened Hyemi-ah?” Dara asked the younger girl as she brushed Hyemi’s hair.

“Why both of you guys always proud of her?! Then how about me? Do you guys love me or her? I’m your son after all!” Hyemi’s cousin, Gi Suk said as he crossed his arms and pouted. Jiyong just shook his head at his son.

“Gisuk, it’s not like we don’t love you. But her parents were busy, that’s why we, as her aunt and uncle have to take care of her. Come on, don’t be childish like this! You’re ma man, right?” Jiyong hung his arm around his son’s shoulders. Gisuk’s pout suddenly fade away which replaced with his smirk, the same smirk as his father.

“Imma G to the S Gisuk is a GD’s man yow~!” the four of them laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter