5 : Yoon Eunhye

Little Choi's Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May, 18th 2014

#HappyTAEYANGday #27HBD_TAEYANG

Happy birthday to the BIGBANG's shining sun! Yeay~ The sun is getting elder anyway XD last night it was placed on the Indonesia and World's number two trendings kkk~ The power of VIPs never stop lol

Here you guys another update!

 

Hyemi had just finished taking her warm bath. Yes, childs couldn’t bear with cold water, right? Including Hyemi. She smelled and looked so fresh with her Shaun The Sheep pyjama. Everyone who saw her would say that she was very cute and pretty at the same time. Who wouldn’t? She was the Choi couple’s daughter afterall.

Out of expectation, Kwon family came to Hyemi’s place. Hyemi welcomed them happily as well, along with Naomi.

“Waaa! Uncle and auntie Kwon! Welcome to my house~” Hyemi ran happily to greet them in the main entrance. The Kwon couple couldn’t help but giggled as their little niece approached them.

“Annyeong Hyemi-a. How are you, hm?” Dara asked as she pinched the younger’s cheeks, so adorable!

“I’m fine auntie, and how about you? Uncle Jiyong too?” Hyemi replied with her soft giggles.

“Hey, don’t forget Kwon Gisuk is here too!” Gisuk exclaimed loudly, making Hyemi turned to her cousin.

“Ah, annyeong Gisuk oppa~” Hyemi said sweetly, making his anger calmed down.

“Hyemi, Naomi, I came here to have dinner with you two. I have asked Bom’s permission and she said it was okay. Don’t worry, I’ll help you prepare the dinner.” Dara said to them both.

“Jinjja?! Omg! I’d really thankful if there’s someone who will help me out then!” Naomi responded happily.

“Hyemi, do you have new games on your room?” Gisuk asked his cousin. Hyemi nodded. Seconds later they had gone to Hyemi’s room to find their own fantacies. Jiyong just shook his head seeing his son and niece.

“Honey, I’ll be helping Naomi to prepare the dinner. You go to watch out the kids, okay?” Dara told her husband. Jiyong nodded. With that, Naomi and Dara went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

Jiyong decided to read the newspapers which laid on the table in the living room. The living room was in the downstairs whhile Hyemi’s room was in upstairs. He could hear clearly the kids were chit-chatting from there. And if something happened, he could know it immediately.

He started to read the headline, Divorce Began Being Something Usual These Days in Entertainment World. No Wonder a lot of Entertainers Had Married and Divorced Again For Numerous Times.

“What the heck is this?! How could it’s put on the headline?” Jiyong felt annoyed. He was very anti when it came to entertainment. He didn’t really pay much attention on it. He just knew some famous actress and actors though. He thought that entertainment was more like a drama.

Talking about entertainment world, his sister in law was on it. Park Bom was his wife’s sister and she was including in famous singer, actress and model. As the brother in law, of course he was very proud of her.

But when seeing the recent headline making him think further. What if this so-called usual thing in entertainment world happend on her? If it would happen, of course it would be the hottest topic ever. He shook his head, didn’t want to think badly on his sister in law.

His mind was interrupted when he noticed that Seunghyun’s car was making its way to the garage. After locking the car, Seunghyun smiled upon seeing his brother in law was standing on the entrance, waiting for him.

“Wassup hyung!” Jiyong greeted him. He high-fived the elder as they walked inside the house together. “It’s so unusual for you to come home earlier, isn’t?” Jiyong started the conversation once they both had sat in the living room.

“Fortunately, there was no surgeries like yesterdays. The patients have taken care of themselves carefully.” Seunghyun replied as he untied his tie, giving his neck more air.

“Glad to hear that.”

“But, some files haven’t corrected yet. Those nurses of mine just add more job for me to do.” Seunghyun chuckled at his own words. “Ohmy. I left it at the backseat. Aishh..” he threw his back to the sofa, remembering that he left his files and laptop on the backseat and he was too lazy to pick it up back.

“Could you please take it for me, Ji?” Seunghyun asked the man in front of him.

“Okay, wait a mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter