9 : Slowly

Little Choi's Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

huhuu sorry for the very very very late update T.T have just got my holiday and also, mull this over the 10th chapter so I'm so so so deeply sorry /bows bows/

here you go 9th chapter! the 10th is still on progress, about 1k words more and it's about to be updated eheh

Dec, 28th 2015

2nd day.

It had been 2 days since Hyemi and Bom stayed at Siwon’s house –or should we call it condominium-. Hyemi wasn’t allowed yet to go to school. Bom was afraid that something bad would happen. She ordered her to just stay at the house, do whatever she wanted. Thanks God Hyemi wasn’t alone. There was Soomin, a nanny that was purposely hired by Siwon so that Hyemi had someone to talk with. Since Siwon had no personal housekeeper or maid.

Hyemi was eating her breakfast –oats cereal, her favorite- on the living room, watching Spongebob Squarepants. As she munched her meals, she kept thinking about yesterday’s intention; Siwon & Eunhye photo. She had kept it on her room, so that nobody would find it.

Soomin put a glass of milk on the table, in front of Hyemi’s serious expression. Soomin frowned, was the cartoon really that mind-taking? She had never seen a little girl’s serious expression like this, even when they had lots of homework.

“Hyemi, this is your milk.” Soomin said. She got no answer. “Hyemi?” she waved her palm in front of the younger’s face, trying to get her attention.

Hyemi blinked her eyes, then looked up. “Ah, yes?”

“That’s your milk. What are you thinking? Don’t take the movie too seriously. It’s supposed to be enjoyed, though.” Soomin joked and left Hyemi.

Then a sudden question couldn’t get the elder more surprised, “Eonni, does uncle Siwon always go to work everyday, even before the dawn comes?” Hyemi asked curiously.

Soomin seemed to think for awhile, as she wiped the plates and glasses that had been finished diswashing. “Hmm, yes. He always speeds up to work even when the chicken hasn’t woken up to crow yet. And he would arrive approximately 11 pm to midnight. Businessmen sure have a ton things to do.” She chuckled at her own explanation.

Hyemi nodded. And in a second, she finished her meals. She gulped her milk in one go and put them in a sink, washing them in a flash of speed. “Thankyou so much for the breakfast, eonni! I’m going upstairs!” she then headed towards her room on the 2nd floor, continuing her unfinished work.

Soomin only could be left dumbfounded.

**

Things were surely messed up, in Hyemi’s room. Books and papers everywhere, blocking any possibilities to just take a step on the floor. Hyemi was taking a long glance at the photo she was holding, looking at every inch of the photo, identifying it if something went wrong.

There were Siwon and Eunhye on the photo, wearing a couple-tee, smiling ear to ear, seemed very happy, holding each other’s hands like usual couple would do, in a sunny day, at the imaginative amusement park. Oh, whoever looked at the photo would think that they were the happiest couple alive.

Then something catched her eyes. She took a look more carefully, since it was an old photo, and the paper had been gone yellowish. There was also a couple who took a photo, under a tree, far behind them. It looked like a small dot, but her eyes were the best, she could tell that the couple looked perfectly like her parents. She blinked her eyes several times and took a look at it once again.

That was it!

So her parents and the said couple had been in the same place once! Maybe, that was how her mom know Siwon. But, she needed more detail. Ugh, things were just so frustating. Her head felt dizzy. How could Siwon and Eunhye interfere their family was the thing she was curious the most.

**

The clock finally hit the 5 in the evening; it was the estimated time Bom would cancel all the appointments and head home. Bom had just cleared her make up from a magazine photo shoots and was about to head to the parking lot when her phone rung, the caller ID was shown in a bold white color.

Seunghyun.

What does he want, she wondered. She put the phone between her left ear and shoulder, using both of her hands to fix her stuffs, putting it inside her bag.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Bom…”

That was a silent. Well, she didn’t really feel it, because she was busy greeted by staffs, crews, producers, and photographers on the way out.

“What’s it Seunghyun?” she asked curiously.

“Ah… uh.. I want to apologize because.. You know, we had an argument few days ago and… if you get hurted.. I’m sorry. I really am.” His voice softened, showing his sincerity.

Bom paused from her activity, massaging her forehead slowly, thanks to her work she nearly forgot about what happened between them two. She smiled, “it’s okay. I don’t really take it, anyways.” She turned the engine on and started driving, leaving the building.

“Really?! Ah.. I mean, thanks God. And, I want to ask you out for a dinner tonight, my treat, perhaps if you have no appointments…?”

A long pause. Bom seemed to think, a second later she chuckled. This was the same Seunghyun who did purpose to her ten years ago, he didn’t change at all. While on another hand, he was hoping really bad for them to have such a dinner. Truth to be told, being a businessman and having a wife as a public figure made they both have no time to spend even a dinner together, in a peac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter