Chapter 9 - I mean nothing for you

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 - I mean nothing for you

 

The words Break up isn’t an option, it never be. It’s not a choice, but it’s their fate.

Jeongmin should have known that Hyunseong’s love maybe just the immature one. Hyunseong was never in a relationship before, so he might be a bit curious about how it feels to have a lover.

Jeongmin couldn’t blame him for it.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t act differently in front of the others. It would be like usually our hyung-dongsaeng relationship act that we’ve been emerging all the time.”

“Jeongmin, let me explain about-“

“No need hyung. I know you really like children, I could see the way you looked at my nephews the last time we visited my parents. You wanted them, and you deserve someone who can give you what you want.” He spoke clearly as he swept his tears away quickly.

So, with his remaining energy he shoved Hyunseong away from the stall they were in. Hyunseong defenselessly moved backward and out of the room, leaving Jeongmin who broke down and hugged his knees while burying his face to cry out his heart.

He needed time to manage himself. He needed to be alone without someone who will blame him or judge him for being so stupid and thought that his relationship could be last long.

“Jeongmin, please go out when you have done. Everyone would worry if you keep locking yourself in there.”

Jeongmin could clearly hear that voice, Hyunseong’s voice from other side of the door. He wanted yelling and screaming, but his throat already felt shore and also dry.

“I know.” His voice was only a silent whisper before he got up from the floor. He took off his clothes and let the running water showering his already cold body.

“I wouldn’t make anyone worrying nor pitying me.” He mumbled and closed his eyes to regain his sanity.

***

They were having their dinner after practice, even though at the fact they just cancelled the practice because Hyunseong told them that Jeongmin was sick. Donghyun dropped his fork when he felt awkward atmosphere surrounding them.

“Can I ask something?”

Everyone stared Donghyun with various expressions. The three maknaes just looking with curious eyes while the other two, Hyunseong and Jeongmin glaring him lifelessly.

Donghyun sighed and looked at Jeongmin.

“What happen with you, Jeongmin?”

“I was just tired and I fell. It really is nothing to worry about.”

Jeongmin wanted to say more, but he shut his mouth up when there were loud knocks audibled from the front door.

Everyone’s eyes were eyeing the front door and Minwoo decided to get it.

“Annyeong.”

The girl’s voice made Jeongmin’s stinging in pain, but however he couldn’t do anything besides faking a smile on his lips.

 “Oh, Bora-ya. What are you doing here?” Donghyun asked with a playful smile as he already knew the reason why Bora came by to their dorm.

“Oppa, don’t act like you know nothing. I’m sure Hyunseong had told you before.” Bora giggled then stood beside Hyunseong, placing his arm on Hyunseong’s shoulder.

“You can sit noona.” Hyunseong stood up and gave Bora his seat. He inhaled deeply as stared the people in there with worried expression. His heart felt hurt when he glance at Jeongmin’s direction and found the guy just looked down on his plate.

“Bora noona and I are dating. Our parents have arranged our marriage.” Hyunseong declared and forced a smile to form on his lips.

“Really?!” Minwoo shouted and looked at them in disbelieve.

Bora nodded happily while Hyunseong’s eyes not detached from Jeongmin’s figure across the table.

“So, hyung and noona now is a couple?” Kwangmin asked, still in doubt.

“Of course, we also have a plan about holding our marriage soon.” Bora said eagerly, hand caressing Hyunseong’s on top of the table.

 

******

After few days…

Jeongmin happily stirred the soup inside the pot while humming a song. He was making a soup for their dinner after their schedule end that evening.

He tried to be happy and back as the mood maker Jeongmin.

He tasted the soup while waiting for it to boil as he heard a knock from the front door.

“Wait a minute, please.”

He quickly turned off the stove and run toward the door just to find a girl with a big bowl in her hands. He was a bit surprised but quickly managed his facial expression to smile toward her.

Jeongmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter