Chapter 14 – The secret

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you crazy? I never think that you’re this heartless hyung.”

“Jeongmin, wait!” Hyunseong held his wrist before he could enter his room. He amazed when Jeongmin’s sister didn’t interfere then let him to catch Jeongmin ahead despite how her gaze looked at Hyunseong like she wanted to tear his body apart.

Now, together with Jeongmin inside his room, he felt his heart became heavier. All the pain that he hid emerges to the surface. He felt the raging Jeongmin swayed his hand away and climbed on his bed, leaving him standing on his place.

“Why are you here anyway?”

“Do you need to ask why? Tomorrow is your birthday.” Hyunseong said as he came closer to Jeongmin. Every step that he made leaving him breathless because of nervousness and, what he couldn’t understand was what he felt next, was it pain?

It was painfully hurt to see the younger sat on the corner of his bed, folding up his knees to his chest with those wet eyes that glaring at him with so much emotions which Hyunseong didn’t know the meaning beside pain.

He hurt him so much. Nothing could ever give him this very person back to his embrace. He didn’t deserve him when all he did was hurting him and giving scratches on his heart.

“Jeongminnie…”

 “Don’t ever call me with that damn pet name!”

“Happy birthday, I wish you will be happy and-“

“Just stop with your nonsense talk! I have enough and I don’t need more of your ty words!”

Sighing. Hyunseong stepped closer toward the astounded Jeongmin, grabbing his hands and forced him to lay back on the mattress with one hand. His other hand placed under the younger’s nape before connecting their lips to each other with force. He could feel how Jeongmin struggled under him, shaking his head that made it a bit hard for Hyunseong to kiss him. Yet, Hyunseong’s lips keep moving over Jeongmin’s lips. He was desperate, he was frustrated and all… then all he wanted just this short guy under him to comfort his mad soul. He is going to be crazy, no! He has been crazy since he decided to leave Jeongmin to suffer alone.  

He kept devouring Jeongmin’s lips until he heard a sob, a painfully hurting sobs that was out from the guy under him.

“H-hyung, you’ve changed!” Jeongmin stopped struggling; his voice came out as a soft whisper. Tears emerged from his corner eyes, but Hyunseong kept on nibbling and his lips until he broke down, snuggling up to Jeongmin’s neck. He needed this guy, he couldn’t live his life without this guy beside him. But, how? How he could get Jeongmin’s trust back?   

“I really love you.”

“No, you’re not. You might love me before this, but you have changed, a lot. To the point that make you left me and have a child and a wife.” Jeongmin sought for Hyunseong’s hand and intertwined their hands together. He missed this, to be with Hyunseong in his sober self. It’s been a long time since they were like this, cuddling and tell the other about what happened that day, beside it was not that calm and comfortable situation like those they had on their memories. Could he call it as a privilege since tomorrow would be his birthday? He felt worthless, but somehow… happy? 

“I’m sorry.” A whisper, quite and calming him down escaped from the older mouth who gave a soft caress on his knuckles.

“I don’t know hyung. I felt like to have you in my bed now. What am I to you now hyung? A ?” Jeongmin looked at Hyunseong who lift up his head from his neck and gave a soft kiss on his forehead.

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter