Chapter 5 – Reality That Destroying a Perfect Dream

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseong briefly gazed Jeongmin beside him. His father didn’t stop talking about the engagement and the thing which related to it. It made him sick to no end, and he was sure that it hurt Jeongmin even more.

He shoved a tiny slice of his meal into his mouth with no appetite, just like the guy next to him who even dropped his fork.

“I’m sorry, I am afraid that I need to take my leave right now.” Jeongmin said while straggling up from his seat.

Everyone eyes looked at him including Hyunseong who gazing him worriedly.

“Why Jeongmin-ah, are you feeling sick? You haven’t even eaten your food yet.” Mrs. Shim with worry in her face asked, preventing him from walked away. But Jeongmin gave the woman a warm smile to convince her that he was okay.

“I am just tired ahjumma. I will rest in my room, don’t worry.” Jeongmin bowed politely then walked slowly to his room. 

 

“That boy looked so pale, is he have seasick or something?” Mrs. Shim demanded an answer from her son, but she doesn’t get any reply as she looked that her son staring the stairs where Jeongmin had lost from their sight.

“Hyunseong-ah.” Bora tugged his arms slightly which made Hyunseong got back from his daydreaming.

“Nde?” Hyunseong dumbly asked.

“Go and check on Jeongmin. He is your best friend, he might be not feeling well right now.” Mrs. Shim said as glaring Hyunseong.

Hyunseong stuttered but did what his mother said.

He quickly ran upstairs, almost trapping on his own legs as heading to his room. He found Jeongmin stagger to their shared room.

He followed him entering their room, with fast move locking the door behind him. But Jeongmin didn’t bother to look behind his shoulder where Hyunseong existed. Jeongmin didn’t utter a word but paced toward the bathroom.

Hyunseong held Jeongmin’s hand when the guy wanted to enter the bathroom. “Jeongmin, please let me explain.”

He thought that Jeongmin would shove away his hand and slammed the door in front of his face, but it’s Jeongmin. Jeongmin wouldn’t do that.

“I will listen.” Jeongmin muttered and exhaled deeply. Just liked what he expected, Jeongmin would listen to him.

Hyunseong dragged him to sit on the bed; he took a deep and long breath before he opened his mouth to speak.

“I don’t know about all the matchmaking they said in the dining room.” Hyunseong said the words boldly, tried to make Jeongmin trust him because he really doesn’t know about it.

“But I couldn’t make my father ashamed.” Hyunseong added when he didn’t get any respond from the stunned Jeongmin who staring blankly at the white hard floor.

After a few seconds he could see Jeongmin trying to gather his realization.

“How about us?” Jeongmin paused as he gazing the elder. “What is it mean that we should break-“

“No! We wouldn’t, we would never be apart.” Hyunseong cut his word off.

No! Hyunseong wouldn’t let that thing happened. It’s not only hurting Jeongmin when they’re breaking up, but Hyunseong as well.

“I will ask my father to cancel the matchmaking; I think he will understand that I don’t want it to happen.” Hyunseong added as holding Jeongmin’s hand tightly.

He needed to convince his lover and convince himself that he could make his father to cancel the matchmaking. He won’t giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter