Chapter 3 – The Sweetest Couple

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jeongmin, wake up please.”

Jeongmin opened up his eyes to face his boyfriend’s face that smiling sweetly over him. He smiled along with Hyunseong who caressing his cheek softly.

How happy to get your lover beside you when you woke up. It felt like there was nothing to be afraid off, because you knew that he would always be there to protect you.

“Morning hyung.” Jeongmin said as lifted his hand to grasp Hyunseong’s hand which moving slowly on his cheek.

“You okay? You look so tired.” Hyunseong asked and sat on the bed, helping Jeongmin to sit on his bed. Frowning suspiciously to see Jeongmin’s white pale face that smiling toward him.

“Ne, I’m okay hyung.”

 

“Hyunseong-ah, has Jeongmin awaken?!”

A loud voice that came from the kitchen interrupted them.

 

“Yes hyung, he already woke up.” Hyunseong shouted back from inside the room.

“We have a schedule today, leader can become so grumpy if you late. Come on, you should get up and go shower.” Hyunseong dragged Jeongmin down from the bed and let the younger to use the bathroom.

“I’m waiting for you at the dining table.”

Jeongmin could hear Hyunseong shouted before the door slammed shut. He grinned when he looking at the mirror, imagining how his day would come out.

 

After took shower and dressed up with his casual clothes, Jeongmin heading to the kitchen and joined with the other member.

He glanced at Hyunseong’s direction and found the guy chewing his toast and patted the chair beside him.

“Sit here Jeongminnie.” Hyunseong ordered, pulling the chair closer to him.

He is so concern with everything that Jeongmin might be need. He was also always checking on the boy when they would go to sleep.

Everything was flowing perfect.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Jeongmin who almost giving up on love now felt really glad that he had given Hyunseong chance to make him feeling the truly love.

They were become really close after they talked to each other about whatsoever which happened on their past.

Hyunseong told him that he never had any girlfriend or boyfriend before, even though he ever had a crush with a girl that live near his house, he never had that courage to say that he like her.

He wasn’t good at telling his feeling.

And Jeongmin also told him about the girl that cheating on him when he was in senior high school and decided to go far away from love after that.

He didn’t deny that he was trauma with love, fake love.

He never trusted anyone to be his side after that, until Hyunseong came and changed his mind gradually.

Hyunseong is different.

That was what he thinking about the guy when they had been living together for a year.

 And he glad that now he could have that guy who always caring and gentle.

Jeongmin smiled with his thought and leaned to rest his head on Hyunseong’s shoulder. They were in the van which heading to the music studio. They would have some interview and some other activities.

“Jeongmin, you okay?” Hyunseong asked when he felt Jeongmin resting his head upon his shoulder, breathing hot to his neck.

“I’m okay, just sleepy.” Jeongmin answered and had his eyes heavy to open, he quickly asleep.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^

 

A week passed, and they would have schedules until the end of the week before they could get their holidays.

Hyunseong was preparing dinner with Donghyun who helping him cut the vegetables. After cooked the meal, he put it on the table where the other members waiting their food.

“Wow, Kimchi stew. It looks so delicious.” Kwangmin stated and began to take a spoonful of the soup.

“Seriously, it’s delicious. You’re daebak hyung.” Kwangmin declared and took another spoonful of soup.

Behind his back, Donghyun was clearing his throat to gain his attention.

“I help him to cook that food. I’m good at cook too.” Donghyun exclaimed.

“But Hyunseong hyung is the one who made it. Hyung just help him to cut the vegy.” Kwangmin stuck out his tongue as chuckling to see the elder’s reaction.

“Yak! This little…”

 

“Hey, can you stop! I’m in a good mood, don’t ruin it.” Minwoo growled and made both Donghyun and Kwangmin straightened their clothes and sat at their chair.

The other members just laughing and shook their heads after watching the view. Sometimes they could be very childish.

 

Jeongmin who chewed his food paid an at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter