Chapter 8 – We Better Break Up

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone gathered in the practice room but do nothing than sat on the floor. Donghyun looked at his watch and sighed again for the nth times.
All the members except Hyunseong already assembled in that room for ten minutes, but Hyunseong wasn’t there somehow. It made Donghyun worried because they made their dance trainer waiting for them to complete.
Donghyun clapped his hand to gain attentions from the people in that room.
“Well, Jeongmin?”
“Nde, hyung?”
“Go get Hyunseong. He should have been here minutes ago. He cannot make us keep waiting for him.”
“Yes, I understand.”
Jeongmin went out from the room straight after Donghyun’s command.
However, Jeongmin could feel that something was going wrong with Hyunseong. He somehow felt that Hyunseong seemed quiet lately. And he also spaced out a lot when he supposed to read his book.
“Huff… just forget it Jeongmin. He might be tired, that’s why. Yeah, I won’t be so suspicious.” Jeongmin continued his way to explore each of Starship building’s corridors.
Hyunseong was left early I the morning, leaving Jeongmin in his bewildered mind.
Jeongmin kept walking from one corridor to the others.
His mind was somewhere out there, his heart thumped hard for no reason. It was just because he anxious about where on earth Hyunseong could be.
Jeongmin smiled when he recalled what Hyunseong said to him on their very first time. Jeongmin walked with smile still lingering in his corner lips while he started muttering the words.
“We, together, our love and the last… honest-“
Badhump
Smile on Jeongmin’s lips dropped immediately as he walked in to a corner. His eyes wouldn’t believe it, but his mind was working properly.
With his two eyeballs he could see a young guy and a woman were there, standing in front of each other and eagerly kissing each other’s lips.
His heart was beating and pounding tremendously fast inside his ribcages. Tears slowly ran down his flushed cheeks. The person on the corner closed his eyes and on the girl’s lips.
Jeongmin’s legs got numb and gave up supporting his body weight. His body fell down on the cold hard floor and caused a thud sound that made the couple stopped their activity.
“J-Jeongmin?”
The guy hurriedly let go of the girl on his embrace and darted to Jeongmin who still broken down in his position.
But as he saw the guy run toward him, he rushed to stand straight and wipe his wet eyes harshly.
“S-sorry, Hyunseong hyung. But- but-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter