Chapter 6 – Indicate to break up

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jeongmin opened up his eyes when he felt that the sun is already set and shining brightly outside.

He stirred a bit and found an arm place upon his waist, hugging him comfortably. The guy’s face beside him looked soft and calm and he couldn’t help to touch it with his fingers, tracked his jaw line and caressing his smooth cheek softly.

Hyunseong who felt the touch woke up from his deep sleep and smiled to the very person beside him.

“Good morning, Jeongmin.” He said as gave a peck to the younger’s forehead. He used to do that when they were staying in their dorm alone.

And when the other around, they just acted like nothing was going on between them, like they were just friends, best friend.

“Good morning hyung.” Jeongmin greeted him back before sat up from his laying position. He grabbed his phone on the nightstand table beside the bed and notice that it was already 7 in the morning.

He quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom, almost tripped by the blanket which was spreading messily on the floor.

Hyunseong who saw it just giggled and followed him to enter the bathroom.

He entered the not too big bathroom to see Jeongmin the shower and stood up under the running water.

Hyunseong picked his toothbrush while eyeing the younger that showering inside the stall, half of his body covered by the thick glass.

“Where do you want us to go today, Jeongminnie?” Hyunseong shouted after he had done with his activity brushing his teeth.  

  “I don’t know, you decide.” Jeongmin shouted back from inside the stall.

“How about go to beach, I’m sure that you would have fun.”

Hyunseong said and heard the stall door cracked open and chuckled when he saw Jeongmin peeked out his head with his wet hair that stuck on his forehead.

“That’s a great idea.”

 

***
 

“Hyung, it’s too cold to go to the beach though. I think it’s not a good idea.” Jeongmin whined as wrapped his body with his blazer more tightly. Hyunseong giggled then dragged him to enter the car.

“Don’t go to the beach then.” Hyunseong said as started the engine. But before he could drove off someone knocked by his window’s car.

“Hyunseong-ah.”

Hyunseong sighed before turned his head to the side, facing the middle age woman whom is her mother.

“What is it Umma?” He asked after rolled down the window glass. He began to think that it would get bad or worst when he spotted Bora beside his mother, standing with her pink dress that suit with her slim body. The dress covered until her knee and showed her long and white legs that looked so attractive.

“Stop gazing Bora like that, your eyeballs seem almost popped out!” Mrs. Shim laughed and made Hyunseong gathered his mind back to the reality.

“Mwo? Aniyo.” Hyunseong denied and notice that Bora was blushing beside his mother. Oh, it would be a problem for Hyunseong. He didn’t mean to examine Bora’s appearance, he just… Well yeah, just staring.

He glanced at Jeongmin who strangely looked away from him and faced outside the window.

Hyunseong had a feeling that he already made a mistake on that early in the morning.

“Take Bora with you, Hyunseongie. She doesn’t have friend to go around.” Mrs. Shim said before called Jeongmin who looked at the middle age women’s side immediately.

“Yes, ahjumma?” He answered questioningly.

“Would you mind…”

Without finished her words Jeongmin could understand what she mean by her body language.

“Y-yes, ahjumma. I don’t mind.” Jeongmin knew it. She wanted him to move to the back seat. Jeongmin opened the door and began to step off before Hyunseong held his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter