Chapter 4 – The Worst Dream in Reality

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jeongmin inhaled deeply as he got out from the train that he took with Hyunseong from Seoul. They were going to take a taxi to go to Nonhyun-dong, Hyunseong’s home town. Like what they had planned before, they would go to Jeju Island with Hyunseong’s family.

Jeongmin of course ever met with Hyunseong’s parents before, but it was at their last comeback stage.

Jeongmin wanted to hold Hyunseong’s hand while they were walking to seek for taxi but not like he expected, Hyunseong pulled his hand away and shoved it to his pocket, leaving Jeongmin’s hand hanging between them. Disappointed came through Jeongmin’s mind, but he refused to reveal it on his face. He let it went just like the elder please. He didn’t want to force himself into Hyunseong, and he never would.

“Ah, I think I see a taxi over there.” Hyunseong stuttered a bit and acted like he didn’t mean to let go of Jeongmin’s hand, following by Jeongmin’s smiled and younger knew so well that Hyunseong wanted to distract the awkward atmosphere.

Jeongmin could understand that Hyunseong might be shy and uncomfortable to act so close with him in public, although he would be so touchy once they were stuck in their dorm, just the two of them.

They drove to Nonhyun-dong and arrived after long minutes that seemed like forever for Jeongmin. He already slept before Hyunseong caressing his cheek gently and whispered near his right ear to wake him up.

Jeongmin stirred a bit then opened his eyes to meet with Hyunseong’s smile hovering him.

“We are here already. You can sleep in my room later.” Hyunseong pulled Jeongmin out from the taxi while carrying their luggage.

The younger yawned widely then looked around, he smiled as stretched his hands eagerly.

“Come on, you can take some rest in my room.” Jeongmin trailed behind Hyunseong with smile lingered on his lips.

 

^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6

 

“Oh my god, I can’t believe it hyung. We are in Jeju Island. Taking vacation together and would spend our time together. I’m so excited.” Jeongmin cheered while unpack his suitcase to put it on the drawer.

Smile that appeared on his lips seemed proving how happy he was, how happy that finally he could obtain his vacation with the one he loved.

Hyunseong couldn’t help but also chuckled, taking his way straight to the younger and wrapped that slim waist in his arms.

“Me too. I’m so happy because it’s you. I don’t even care whether in Jeju or mountain or wherever it is, as long as I am with you I would be always having my happiness.” Hyunseong stated as tightening his embrace, his lips moving painfully slow over Jeongmin’s neck. He briefly giving kisses to the younger’s neck down to his white, lean shoulder.

Jeongmin leaned in to the touch, arching his head backward so it rested on the elder’s shoulder. He hardly had time together with Hyunseong because when they were in their dorm there would be other member around them.

 

Knock knock..!!!

“Hyunseong-ah.”

Hyunseong sighed when he heard someone knocked on his door and he knew it was his mother after she called his name.

He let go of Jeongmin’s waist but grabbed the younger’s hand as he heading the door.

“Ne umma. What is it?” he just opened the half of the door, and his mother pushed the door to open wider then she entering the room with full of agitation.

“Ahjumma looks so happy today.” Jeongmin stated and Mrs. Shim nodded in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter