Chapter 1-First LOVE at the first sight

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m so nervous. Today I would have an audition to be a singer. Yeah, I want to be a singer. My voice isn’t too bad but I don’t know if it good enough to enter the company. I went to Seoul two days ago, and here I am, at the building of Starship entertainment.

Why I chose this company was because I wanted to be a singer like K. Will hyung.  He has a good voice and he had joined in this company too, I really am a big fan of him.

When I stepped inside the building, I could see there were many people who busy with their own business. Several of them were talking on the phone and the other carrying some stuff such as paper, clothes, even a packet of jajangmyun(Black noodle, one of Korean food).

“Hey, you!” I tilted my head when someone called me. Then a man with grey suit was approaching me, he looked at me with suspicious look though.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed and greeted him politely; don’t want to make him upset or giving a bad impression to him at our first meet.

“Ne, you come to the audition?” he asked me as observing me from head to toe. And to be honest I felt a bit uncomfortable under his gaze.

I know that my appearance isn’t good though, I mean I’m not a handsome boy or the cute one. I’m just a common guy who went to an audition for the first time; depended on my luck you can say.

After about a minute he stops to observe me.

“Come with me!”

“Ne.” I followed him to the second floor and I found that there were some teenagers had sat on the chair. They might be waiting for their turn.

“Just wait there with the others.” The man said and leaved me with the other participants.

 

When my turn finally came, I entered the room with fluttering heart.

“Introduce your name.” one of the judge command. Again, I have the feeling that they were judging my appearance. Nervousness took over my whole body, I started to tremble.

“I’m… my name is Shim Hyun Seong. I’m 17 years old.” I’m stuttered a bit, unconfident with my own self.

“What song?”

“Love and farewell by Lee Ki Chan.”

I sang the song completely, and I’m being more nervous when there was no sound after my performance.

“Am I in or not?” I asked to the judges who started to write something on the paper.

“Comeback here on Wednesday, we will have a meeting about your contract.”

Smile planted on my lips before I thank them and went out from the room.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It’s Wednesday, the day for the meeting is today. I’m still couldn’t believe it. I’m a part of Starship Entertainment, well, I’m not official yet. But it would be in a couple of hour.

I entered the building and sense that the building is more crowded than before.

I’m heading to the CEO office and sign my contract. He seems so nice and kind. He even patted my shoulder and said that I should work hard.

 

Now I’m officially the part of this family, and I had brought my luggage with me because from now on I would live here as a trainee.

I walked inside the building to find many boys and girls, and I think they were trainees too.

 

Dum dum dum…

I hear music banging around and I go to take a look through the window door. There are boys, good looking boys dancing around. I huffed because I don’t think that I’m good enough at dancing.

Then I feel a tug on my shoulder, and a guy smiles at me before motioning me to come over.

“You certainly a new trainee, right?” He asked and I’m nodding my head in response.

“I’m Donghyun, yours?”

“I’m Hyunseong. Nice to meet you Donghyun-ssi.”

“Just call me hyung, since I think that you’re younger than me. How old are you by the way?”

“I’m 17 years old. Emm… so, hyung are a trainee too?” I asked politely, not dare to look into his eyes.

“Yes, I am. I will have my debut soon, with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter