My Dorky Neighbor [24]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

"I told you he's getting married," Ji Eun corrected Key. They were sitting at the back yard. She told everything what happened to her since she came back to Korea.

"So, why did he kiss you?" Key asked teasingly.

"He didn't kiss me. It didn't happen because you came out."

"He didn't kiss you?" Key didn't believe her.

"No."

"Ever?"

Ji Eun kept silent.

"Oh, my God!" he squealed. "You kissed!"

"Y-yeah," she admitted. "Once."

"And?"

"He walked out."

"And you felt bad," he added.

"No!" she answered.

"You're lying to me. I know you, Ji Eun ~."

"Okay," she confessed. "So, I got hurt. What now? As if I'm gonna die or something."

Key looked at her with pity in his eyes. "You love him don't you?"

Again she didn't respond.

"That's the problem." he said exasperately. "What are you gonna do now?"

"Nothing. What should I do? He kissed me. That's it. It didn't mean anything to him and to me as well."

"You won't get hurt if what he did meant nothing to him, Ji Eun?"

She didn't respond once again. Her friend was right. She won't get hurt if the kiss meant nothing to him. But who was she fooling anyway? She's not hurting because of that. She's was hurting because Wooyoung was avoiding her for how many days. She's hurting because he loved a woman before her.

She loved Wooyoung, she realized that already. If she can snatch him away from Tiffany, she will do. What if Wooyoung love her? He will leave Tiffany and Tiffany's the one who'll get hurt? She came back to Korea because she almost broke a family. And what if Wooyoung didn't love her? She's still going to get hurt.

Ji Eun doesn't want anyone to get hurt, she doesn't want to get hurt either.

"Oh, my God!" Key once again squealed."You love him!"

"It's not important anymore."

"Of course it is! What if he loves you too?"

"Key, let's not make it a big issue. It doesn't matter if he kissed me and I got hurt. Nothing's gonna change. He will get married with Tffany. He didn't love me. I'll be going back to Chicago."

"You're so pessimist."

"You always believed in those romance stories," Ji Eun was not being pessimist. She just know where she will stand.

-

 

From the window of his room, Wooyounng saw Ji Eun came out of the back yard. Key was following her.

He felt excited seeing Ji Eun up close. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Everytime he laid his eyes on her, it seemed like there was an enchantment that lured him into looking at her, staring at her. He loved watching her movements. He loved hearing her chuckles, her laugh. He loved everything about her.

Am I inlove with her?

He couldn't say the answer yet, and it was scaring him that the answer was nothing but love.

Wooyoung felt jealous when he saw her friend personally. Wooyoung's mom told him that she will go to Ji Eun's house. He came with her to see Ji Eun. He missed her terribly. For how many times he tried to avoid, he still wanted to see her. He went there to see Ji Eun, then felt really jealous toward her friend whom she's always talking about. He can't believe there's no big deal to her parents if Key sleep beside her. Just by the thought of them sleeping together was making him crazy.

Wooyoung was annoyed that her parents liked Key for her. Back then, it was him that they like for Ji Eun. He felt irritated right now while watching Ji Eun annd Key at the back yard. They seemed to be talking about something serious. But Key kept grinning at her.

Oh, he wanted to beat the man. Ji Eun seemed troubled and yet he could still grin like that? Where is his consideration toward Ji Eun's feelings? If he was with Ji Eun, he will hug her and comfort her.

The sight of Ji Eun being troubled made him worry. The sight of her with that man made him jealous. But if he made a move, a move that would lead him to her, many people would get hurt.

The turn of events made him even more confused.

---

Hope You don't find this Chapter Boring! Hehehehe! :DD