My Dorky Neighbor [2]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

"What happened to you man?"Wooyoung ignored his friend, Junho. He took another shot of vodka and drank it straight up.

"Dude, what time are you drinking?" Chansung asked, one of his friend too.

He knew his friends were worried about him. He wasn't being himself lately. But he wasn't as pathetic as his friends thought he was. He just wanted to drink. The truth is, he only started a few minutes ago.
Taecyeon took the bottle and closed it. "That's enough, Wooyoung."

Wooyoung didn't protest. He stood up from his minibar and sat at the sofa. His friends followed him. They were at his house. They called him and said that they were coming. Junho have an important announcement to make.

"I'm not drowning myself, guys." He's not a drinker. They're just exaggerating. But there's a reason behind it.

"Has Tiffany talked to you?"

He smiled bitterly. "No. She called very quick. She said she's in Australia. The last time she called up, she was in New York."

Chansung sat on his side. "She didn't say anything?"

Wooyoung shook his head.

Tiffany was his girlfriend for three years. But it looks like they're together for two years only because she left a year ago. She left without saying goodbye. When she called, she was already in America. She even said to wait for her. She never said "sorry" for leaving him.

Of course, he was mad when he learned that. Did she thought that he would be happy on what she have done? Of course he got angry.

They were supposed to get married. He proposed to her and she said "yes".

After a month, she was already in the US.

Tiffany was already a ramp model even before he met her. He fell in love with her. He courted her and after two months, she was his girlfriend. After two years, he asked her to marry him. She agreed because her two-year contract with the agency was finished.

But now, she was everywhere. Tiffany had gone international. She set aside the opportunity of being with him and chose to expand her career instead.

The day Tiffany left, she made two phone calls only. When Wooyoung went to New York, she didn't bother to talk to him because she was so busy. Or maybe she's just avoiding him. Either these two reasons, he don't know.

He had nothing against her dream. It was her dream. Who was he to stop her? But she promised him, set her words. And Wooyoung was waiting for over a year. He's waiting for unsecured promise. He's tired of waiting. He don't know when she's coming back or if she's really coming back. He wanted assurance. Is it that hard for Tiffany to give? He don't know which is her first priority. Because if she cares about him, she will consider his feelings.

"What about your wedding? You've postponed it for several times! What did she say about it?" Chansung asked.

"She doesn't wanna talk about it," Wooyoung answered frustratedly. "Let's not talk about her anymore."

"This is a bad sign," Nichkhun commented.

"So, what's this meeting all about?" he asked Junho.

"I'll go ahead with you, bro," he answered. "My Girlfriend and I are getting married."

He got even more frustrated.
-

Ji Eun was crying on the way to her Uncle's place in Greenhills Valley , Taipei. He was her Dad's brother. She was crying nonstop inside the plane. She was deported back to Korea--- by her own parents.

She was mad because her parents took her back under the guidance of her Dad's younger brother.

They're so unfair! IU thought.

She can go back by herself without the guidance of an older person. She was 19, for crying out loud! She can live by herself without a guardian.

Is it her fault that her boyfriend, Yoseob, was already married and she didn't even know about it?

She frustratedly brushed away her tears.

That jerk!

If not for that stupid guy, her supermarket business is open. But it was gone because her parents took back the capital and "deported" her. All the good opportunities waiting for her in Chicago went away because of that guy!

Ji Eun and Yoseob was in a relationship for three months--- a Korean Guy--- when her parents saw him with a girl in a restaurant. Her parents talked to him angrily and they felt embarassed when the girl said that she's Yoseob's wife.

When her parents went home, they were mad at her. They thought she knew about Yoseob's wife. If they're surprised about it, what more of her? If her parents didn't caught him, that Yoseob jerk would continue fooling her.

Good thing they found out soon. Good thing she didn't surrender her ity to him though he asked for it several times.

What makes her cry was, her parents don't trust her anymore. They're thinking that she will meet with Yoseob again whenever she like. So they decided to deport her to Korea and she can come back to Chicago if she totally forget about Yoseob.

They don't need to do that actually. She could get over Yoseob in no time at all. In fact, she wasn't even thinking about him. Her parents are just being paranoid. So they let her go on vacation to her Uncle, who's a few blocks away from their house.

What makes her mad was, the business plan with Key, her friend. Key was her best friend. He's the same age as hers. He's the only person in Chicago who's very fluent in Korean eventhough he was born and raised there.

He had a secret that only Ji Eun knew. Eventhough he's a real man in look, he's a real girl at heart.
They both finished Business Management at University of Chicago, but unlike him she didn't bother to find a job after they graduated. She thought her parents would allow them to do their supermarket business. She went on easy with her life. Even her apartment was paid by her parents.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Second Chapter is Done.. Anyways Key was not A gay, Sorry for this Hope his Fans won't get mad at me! XD