My Dorky Neighbor [1]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

PROLOGUE

"Wa-ha-ha! Her arm is broken! Her arm is broken!" Eight-year-old Ji Eun looked sharply at her next door neighbor Wooyoung.

He's always annoying her everytime he visited their house. His mom, Auntie was her mom's friend so if she visited them, Wooyoung's with her.

.She was pissed on the way he . Wooyoung didn't have anything to do but to make her angry all the time. Ji Eun wasn't minding him but he always make sure she would notice him. Just like today. Ji Eun accidentally removed the hand of the doll while she's putting the wedding dress. Wooyoung was with her at the backyard.

Ji Eun was five years old when Wooyoung's family moved next door. He's four years older than her. He doesn't have a dad. No siblings too. Ji Eun thought he was nice. When she first saw him, he was smiling. When it's her turn to smile, he "bucktooth".

Ji Eun cried a river. She went to her mom and dad and told what Wooyoung did. Her Mom said that Wooyoung was just fond of her. She believed what her mom said. But she was already eight years old and Wooyoung didn't change a bit, still a great teaser.

Ji Eun didn't believe what her mom said about Wooyoung from now on. When he's teasing her, she was not crying. In fact, she fights back.

"You're just jealous because you don't have toys!" She answered.

Wooyoung laughed. "I'm not playing dolls. You don't know how to play Barbie! I pity her because you broke her arm."

Ji Eun's eyes got smaller because of anger. Even if she told her mom about it, she will never believe. Her mom will tell that Wooyoung's just fond of her because he doesn't have little sister.

"I didn't break her arm! It was remove because I'm changing her dress!"

"Poor Ken. Barbie's arm is broken," Wooyoung talked about her doll's partner.

"I pity Barbie if she marry you," Ji Eun said. "Barbie will never like you because you're ugly!"

"Wahahaha!" Wooyoung laughed very loud. "I'm human, how can I marry Barbie? It's just a toy!"

"Nobody will get married with you because nobody likes you!" Ji Eun took all her toys and stood up. She will play inside her room.

Ji Eun was walking towards their house when Wooyoung called her.

She turned back. Aaron was smiling from ear to ear. "When we grow up, I'll marry you."

"I will never get married with you!" Ji Eun stucked out her tongue and marched inside the house.

=+=+=+=+=+=+

Annyeonghaseyo! Hope yooou like the Prologue, Hope you like it! Fight! :D