My Dorky Neighbor [4]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

"Is that your dog?" Ji Eun asked impatiently towards the man who obviously was Wooyoung. The dog that almost showered her with saliva was at his back, waggling his tail.

Of all the people in Korea, it was the dork who welcomed her. If she was not mistaken, he brought all the bad stuff she had now.

She considered Wooyoung as one of the people close to her, not because he was her friend but because he was one of the people who irritated her back then. Since they were young, he only knew how to tease, make her angry and cry.

Even when she's about to leave twelve years ago, he's still teasing her.

"Ji Eun, send me chocolates when you reach Chicago, huh?" Wooyoung asked proudly.

"You will never receive anything from me."

"Then, just find my Dad. My Mom said that he's from Chicago."

"Why should I do that?" Ji Eun smirked.

"So our family is complete once we get married."

Ji Eun was so pissed at that time while her parents and her Auntie are laughing out loud on them. They're like cat and dog. But then, she was always the loser and get annoyed easily.

That's why she called him "Dork". Ji Eun watched a foreign film on TV and the child actor was named Jason (English name Of Wooyoung) while the lead child actress "Dork". And because Wooyoung was a pain in the neck, she called him that. Fits him perfectly.

Ji Eunknew about Wooyoung's dad living in Chicago. Her mom told her about his dad being an American citizen. At first, she thought his name was unusual for a Korean person. Auntie and Wooyoung was living in Chicago. Wooyoung was two years old when his parents separated. His dad married another woman so when he was three, Auntie moved back to Korea along with him.

Ji Eun didn't know why his parents separated or why his dad didn't bother to visit him. She's not interested to know at all.

"Uh... yes," Wooyoung answered uncertainly. "How have you been, Lee Ji Eun?"

"Great! Just great!" Ji Eun snapped. "You don't have any good things to do, aren't you?"

"Yeah, it's good to see you, too," he answered sarcastically.

Ji Eun was more irritated. "Shut up!"

"Whoa, whoa! Look, I'm sorry if My Dog clung to you."

"Clung?" she can't believe what he was saying. "Your dog treated me like a toy!"

"My Dog is just being friendly," Wooyoung defended his pet. "He rarely likes people. You're so lucky." He grinned.

Ji Eun's eyes got even smaller. "So, I should be thankful because your dog liked me?"

"Most likely."

"Ugh!" she said angrily. "Please? Can you tied him up?"

"He will not clung on you if you didn't passed by my lawn."

Ji Eun's eyes now grew bigger. What does he mean? She's a trespasser?

"Even though there's no gate, you can't just passed by because it's private property," he continued.

opened in surprise. So, he didn't changed at all, still proud and full of himself.

"Long time, no see," Wooyoung said afterwards.

"Yeah, it's been a long time but you're still a dork."

His face crumpled, obviously didn't like the way she called him. "I missed you calling me that. My name is Wooyoung, by the way."

"Hi, dork. Long time, no see." Ji Eun  grinned this time.

"Ah, you haven't changed, Ji Eun. Still got a sharp tongue," he said.

"You haven't changed as well. You're still a jerk. See the rhyme? Dork, jerk." Ji Eun smirked.

"When did you guys arrive?"

"I came back alone. Well then, see you. You already disturbed me," Ji Eun decided to go back to Uncle's house. Her day was ruined.

She had taken a few steps away when he decided to call her.

"What do you want?" Ji Eun asked sharply.

"Why did you came back?"

"None of your business!"

"Well, have you decided to marry me?" Wooyoung grinned.

Oh, he would forever be a dork!

===

Annyeonghaseyo! Hope You like this Chapter! :D