My Dorky Neighbor [5]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

"Uncle, is it okay if I stay at our house?"  Ji Eun asked her Uncle while they're having dinner. When she got back, he and Auntie are there already. They had a long chat so they ate dinner quite late.

They talked about her "deportation". They agreed to her parents decision. It's better to have this vacation to settle the issue.

"Dear, you don't have company there," he replied.

"Please, Uncle?" she begged. "I missed our house terribly. Besides, you don't have to worry about me. In Chicago, I live by myself."

"Okay then," he said. "I'll just inform your Dad so they will not worry about you," he replied.

"Thanks, Uncle,"  Ji Eun smiled sweetly.

"Don't worry, I'll let Mary clean your room," her Auntie said. "By the way, she said that you went out a while ago?"

"Yes, Auntie. I peeked at our house."

"Have you seen Wooyoung's new house? Oh, do you still remember him?"

Ji Eun quickly pouted. "I have forgotten about him. But he has his way of welcoming an old friend."

Her Auntie smiled. "Why, darling?"

"His dog clung into me."

"Kame?" her Auntie laughed. "He's that friendly. He had a lot of victims in this community."

Ji Eun told about what happened earlier. Both of them laughed so loud.

"I hate that dog," she can't helped but get irritated again.

"Wooyoung had their house renovated. Isn't it cute?" Auntie asked.

"Yeah."

"He thought about the concept of their house. He's an architect," they said proudly.

So, he's successful after all, Ji Eun said to herself. She thought, Wooyoung knew nothing except being playful and naughty. Because that's what he was doing since they were young. But she knew about his dream of being an architect. She heard him saying that he wanted to design houses and buildings.

"Is he married?" she asked out of curiosity.

"Soon, my dear. Do you know Tiffany Hwang?"

"No."

"Tiffany Hwang is a famouse model here."

He fooled a model?! "Wooyoung blinded someone?"

"Until now, you can't get along with him," her uncle said. "It's been years since you last saw each other, Ji Eun."

"No need for that, Uncle. It's fine with me if we don't get along well. I don't need a man like him in my life."

"Careful with what you say, Ji Eun," her Auntie replied. "You might eat your words in the end."

"Who knows? You will end up together." Her Uncle interrupted.

"If I will end up with him, I'd rather not get married at all," Ji Eun smirked.

Me and Wooyoung, end up together? Impossible! I will never like him, Ji Eun thought.

=

:DD