My Dorky Neighbor [12]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

Wooyoung wondered what Ji Eun was doing. He wasn't seeing her for the past two days. He wanted to go next door and visit her but he kept himself doing it because of what he witnessed the other day.

Wooyoung can't believed that Ji Eun had a relationship with a married man. He was impatiently waiting so he went out to check who was she talking to. Then he heard about everything. How he wished he didn't went out. Wooyoung just remembered his Dad who left them for another woman.

Ji Eun reminded him of the woman who destroyed his family. And he knows that Ji Eun will hurt a lot of people on what she had done. He knew it because he felt it.

What was she thinking? Why she had a relationship with a married man?

Wooyoung was irritated to himself because instead of Tiffany, he was thinking about Ji Eun. Instead of his girlfriend, he was thinking about the problem Ji Eun went into. He was irritated to himself because he felt affected on what he had learned. He can't accept the fact that Ji Eun did it. And he felt hurt.

Wooyoung was too much frustrated so he went out. He took Kame for a walk. He tried not to look at Ji Eun's house.

Wooyoung can't understand why Ji Eun had to do that. Is that the reason why she went back to Korea all of a sudden? Maybe the man's wife was looking for her. She is so beautiful. She can find a much better man. Why to a married man?

Wooyoung saw the Uncle of Ji Eun, walking. He was with his wife, maybe going to Ji Eun's house. He greeted them.

"Have you seen Ji Eun?" Ji Eun's Uncle asked him.

"N-not yet, Uncle. I wasn't able to go to her house for a few days."

Ji Eun's Uncle nodded.

Wooyoung tried to know the reason behind Ji Eun's sudden come back. "Uncle, why does Ji Eun's parents didn't come with her?"

He shrugged of his shoulder. "My brother let her come home alone because something happened in Chicago."

He pretended he didn't know anything. "Something happened to her Father?"

"Nothing. It's just that Ji Eun had a boyfriend who is already married. She didn't know that he's married. It was my brother who caught him. So they thought about letting Ji Eun go back home."

"Poor child. The man just played her." Ji Eun's Auntie said with sympathy.

Wooyoung stiffened. Why he didn't think that maybe Ji Eun didn't know the personality of her boyfriend? He didn't thought that Ji Eun isn't the type of girl who gets into relationship with a married man. She was young and intelligent. She knew what is right or wrong.

And that day, he was sure she was about to tell him about the story. But he was quickly filled with disappointment because his family is one of the victim of that situation.

Oh, hell!

He misjudged her. Ah, he needed to see her. He owed her an apology.

=

Chapter 11 is Done! :DD XD