My Dorky Neighbor [21]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

When Ji Eun's parents arrived at Korea a few days back, she went back to their house with them. Her dad planned on staying for a couple of weeks because he misses his younger brother.

One morning, Ji Eun went to  her Uncle's house to bring some important documents her dad gave. She was walking back home when Kame stood right in front of her. His tail is waggling as if he was so happy to see her.

"Kame, no!" she yelled at the dog, taking one step behind.

But the dog didn't listen.Kame was about to jump right into her when the dog heard Wooyoung's voice.

"Kame!"

Ji Eun looked at Wooyoung. He was about to go to work. Kame went and sat in front of the door.

She didn't know if she will stay or go to her house. It was obvious she and Wooyoung were avoiding each other.

"G-good morning," Ji Eun greeted.

"Yeah. Uh, about what happened at the party," Wooyoung started.

"I know. I didn't expect it, too. Have you explained to Tiffany about it?"

"Yes, and she understood."

"G-good then."

"Yeah."

Silence filled the air. They both feel awkward with each other.

"O-0kay. I gotta go."

Ji Eun nodded and marched right into her house. She really felt he was avoiding her. When she closed the door, her tears fell.

Ji En wanted their friendship to come back. It's much easier to deal his teasing rather than avoiding each other. She blamed that one kiss because it changed everything. She blamed that classic marriage joke because it was the reason why her life was in turmoil.

-

Sorry For a Very SHORT Chapter!