My Dorky Neighbor [14]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

Ji Eun was invited by Wooyoung's mother to have dinner outside. Wooyoung and Uncle Dong was with them. They went into a cozy restaurant downtown.

"When are you planning to get married, Uncle Dong?" Ji Eun asked while eating.

"We haven't plan the date yet, sweety," he answered.

"Aiyoh, Ji Eun ah. We want Wooyoung to get married first," Auntie interrupted.

"OMMA, if you want to get married with Uncle Dong, it's fine with me," Wooyoung said.

Auntie tried to caught Wooyoung's eyes. "Why, son? Your wedding with that girl is cancelled?"

Jieun looked at Wooyoung's mother. She sound happy mentioning about the cancellation of Wooyoung's wedding with Tiffany. She felt that Wooyoung's mother didn't like Tiffany at all.

"Omma," Wooyoung protested. "Let's not talk about my wedding, all right?"

"You're trying to defend that girlfriend of yours again," Wooyoung's mother faced Ji Eun. "Where can you find an engaged woman at the same time travelling from here to there?"

Ji Eun didn't comment. She took a glance at Wooyoung. She don't know if she will give an opinion about it. She was off that case.

Wooyoung's Mother continued. "Maybe when that girl comes back, she will just put on the wedding gown."

"Omma .. " Wooyoung protested once again.

Wooyoung's Mother didn't stop. "I don't want to meddle with his life. If she really loves Wooyoung, I have nothing against it. What irritates me is that, she agreed to get married then she signed a contract without telling Wooyoung. My son knew about it when she was already in New York. She went there without even telling him. Imagine that?"

Ji Eun looked at Wooyoung. She didn't know about that. He didn't say anything.

That's why Wooyoung was avoiding the topic about Tiffany. He was hurting. Who wouldn't? It came straight from his mouth that he love the girl. If she was at his situation, maybe she will call it off. But he love Tiffany, that's why he's still waiting.

Ji Eun can't help but feel jealous of Tiffany. She was lucky to have Wooyoung. If it's another man, he will never wait for her.

Ji Eun continued her dinner. She don't want to comment on anything. But her sympathy was on Wooyoung.

"How about you,Ji eun ah?" Uncle Dong asked. "Why aren't you married?"

"I don't have a boyfriend," she answered and bite the apple.

"Why don't you get married with my son, Ji Eun ah?" Auntie Eun young asked. "Besides, he promised then that he will marry you when both of you grow up."

Ji Eun choked and started to cough when she heard what Auntie Eun Young said.

--

Anyways Eun Young was Wooyoung's Mother's name! Kekekekeke :D