My Dorky Neighbor [11]

My Dorky Neighbor

 

It was one Sunday afternoon, Wooyoung and Ji Eun were having their afternoon tea when the bell rang. Ji Eun ran to the door and opened it.

"I've been trying to reach you. I went to your parents and asked them where you are but they won't tell me anything."

Ji Eun didn't have a chance to react when Yoseob started to speak.

He had the guts to face me! Ji Eun thought.

She stared at him for a few seconds. Thank goodness she didn't love him anymore.

"What are you doing here?" Ji Eun asked lazily. "How did you find me?"

"I begged Key," Yoseob held her hand. "Listen, Ji Eun. I can leave Min ah if you want me to."

Ji Eun's eyes widened in surprised on what he said. He didn't even bother to say sorry about his cheating!

"Go to hell!" Ji Eun yelled angrily.

She needed to talk to her friend Key. How can he told her place to Yoseob? What is the reason behind it?

Ji Eun was about to close the door but Yoseob stopped her. "Ji Eun, please," he begged her. "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about Min Ah. Our marriage was a sham. I just can't leave her because she's suicidal."

Ji Eun felt more angrier. His words are contradicting. He will leave his wife if Ji Eun want to and then he said that he can't leave his wife because she's suicidal?

What does he think about me, stupid? Ji Eun thought.

"Stay away from me, Yang Yoseob," Ji Eun warned. "We are so through, you know that. stop pestering me and go back to your wife."

"Ji Eun---"

"Leave before I call the police or before I call your wife."

Yoseob looked behind her and Ji Eun followed where he was looking. Wooyoung was there staring at them blankly. When she looked back at Yoseob, his teeth was clenching.

Yoseob held up his two hands, surrendering. "I get it, we're through. I hope he'd realize how a lousy lover you are." That's it and he left.

Ji Eun's mouth dropped open. She? A lousy lover? How can he say that? Nothing happened between them! He's really a hard-faced moron!

Ji Eun slammed the door and went to Wooyoung. "Damn that !"

Wooyoung kept on staring at her. His expression didn't change.

"Why?" Ji Eun asked.

"You dated a married man?"

Ji Eun was taken aback on what he asked. She felt disappointment on his voice.

Wooyoung chuckled, "I thought, you're a nice girl, Lee Ji Eun."

"You don't understand, Wooyoung." Ji Eun said finally. But Wooyoung interrupted her.

"Let's talk some other time, Ji Eun," Wooyoung said and left her house.

She was left staring blankly. She wanted to follow Wooyoung and tell him that he got it all wrong. He didn't know the whole story that's why he's thinking like that. But Ji Eun felt hurt knowing that he thought bad about her. He judged her based on what he saw or on what he heard from Yoseob.

But then she realized she didn't owe him any explanation.

=====

Omoo! I Updated 3 chapters today! Kekekekeke! Hope you like it! Chapter 9, 10 and 11 are my new Updates Anyways Thanks For subcribing and comenting! Hwaiting! :D