002 Basketball

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!

It's intramurals! Everyone is excited. All of the players are warming up, including me. I'm playing too. Together with the rest of EXO.

 

"Oppa! Good luck!" Haeyoung patted our backs. Including mine! I blushed.

 

"Wahh!!! Oppa! Good luck!!!" Minyoung patted our backs too. Actually, It was more like spanking. Because it stings and it hurts!

 

"Thanks." We answered her, weakly.

 

"First set of players!" The Mr. Cha yelled. His our team coach.

 

"Good luck!" They greeted again as they sat down. I smiled. I'll do this for you Haeyoungie. I gigled.

 

"Minyoung-ah, you handle the group!" Mr. Cha yelled.

 

"Why me?" She stood up.

 

"It won't take long. Don't worry I'll back on the second half. And I trust you with all my heart! Take care of the members for me. Neh?" Mr. Cha ran away. She pouted.

 

She looked at us. Everyone gave her a thumbs up. She nodded.

 

"Ok! Then, this mean I'm in charge now? Really? Yay! I don't know how to do this but, let do it! First set! Go now!" She yelled while jumping.

 

"Cute!" Sehun gigled. I smiled, then shook my head.

 

The game has began. We're leading by 6 points. I liked it. We're winning. We'll get the trophy plus Haeyoung and Minyoung are cheering for us.

 

"Go Kai oppa!" Haeyoung yelled. I looked at her then I smiled.

 

Haeyoung.
Is.
Cheering.
For.
Me!
Guys! For me!


I blushed and giggled my way to the basket. I want to show off. Haeyoungie, watch this.

 

"Woah!" I heared Haeyoung gasped as I dunked the ball to the basket. I smiled.

 

EEEENNNNGGGGGGG!!!

 

First set has ended. I walked towards them, Haeyoung was just sitting, being calm and ever. While, Minyoung, she's she. I mean, she jumps here and there. She laughs so hard. She's creppy that she could even scare the life out me. Why is she like that? I laughed.

 

"Oppa, sit here and rest. I'm standing." Minyoung stood up. I nodded. I sat next to Haeyoung.


I.
Sat.
Next.
To.
Haeyoung.
I started to tense up. I can't look at her.

 

"Oppa, are you ok?" Haeyoung asked. I nodded. I tried talking but, I just can't. No words escaped my mouth. I kept silent.

 

"Kris gege! Kris gege! Help me! Who will I put on the second set?" Minyoung yelled as she ran towards Kris and Tao.

 

"Don't worry. I planned that already." Kris winked.

 

"Then, who will you put?" Minyoung asked.

 

"I'll put Tao, of course, me, Kai, Chanyeol, and Sehun."

 

"Sehun oppa? But, Sehun oppa can't play, we'll lose! Put Chen-Chen oppa instead." Minyoung beamed.

 

"What do you mean by I can't play?" Sehun walked towards them. Minyoung gulped.

 

"Huh? What do you mean? Speak up!" Sehun pinched both of Minyoung's cheek. She howled in pain.

 

"Ouch. Ouch. OPPA! HAJIMA!" Minyoung cried. Hitting Sehun's hands.

 

"Oi! Stop it." Chen and Xiumin walked towards them. Sehun glared as his hyungs as she released Minyoung's swolen cheeks.

 

"I'm still playing." Sehun pouted. Chen laughed as he slowly pushed Sehun away. He looked at Minyoung who's caressing her swolen cheeks.

 

"My turn!" Chen yelled as he pinched Minyoung's swolen cheeks. She howled in pain, again.

 

"Ouch! Ouch! Chen oppa!" She whined. Waving her hands as she cry.

 

"Me too! Me too! Pali Chen Pali! I want to try it too!" Xiumin jumped as he clapped his hands in excitement.

 

I looked at Haeyoung. She was laughing. I smiled. How could someone be so beautiful? Huh? Her eyes shut closed as she laugh. Her gums shows off. Her checkbone rises as she laugh. Her cheeks flushed red because of laughing. She so pretty. I should try and talk to her.

 

"Haeyoung-ah, you're getting red already. Stop and gasp some air will you?" I finally spoke a word. And it's horrible. I mentally face palmed my self. Stupid!

 

"S - sorry oppa." She looked at me.

 

"Kwenchana." I smiled.

 

"OUCH! LET GO! JEBAL! CHEN OPPA!" We heared Minyoung's beg. We laughed.

 

"Minyoung is so hillarious. Aish!" Haeyoung touched her painful cheeks.

 

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

 

"Yes. Here." She pointed a part near her cheek. I wanted to touch it. I slowly raise my hand to touch her face.

 

"ARASSO! I'LL LET SEHUN OPPA PLAY. STOP PINCHING ME!" Minyoung yelled as she ran towards us.

 

"Hey! No fair! You didn't let me pinch you Young-ah. It's unfair." Xiumin followed.

 

"Ande! It hurts! Unnie! Help me!" Minyoung clinged onto Haeyoung's shoulder.

 

"Arasso. Arasso. You guys should go and get ready, the second set will start soon." Haeyoung smiled at them. Everyone nodded.

 

"Second set to the court please!" The referee yelled.

 

"Told you." Haeyoung smirked. Kris stucked his tounge out.

 

"Kai! Let's go!" Kris hyungnim yelled. I sighed and nodded.

 

"Oppa! Good luck!" Haeyoung smiled at me I nodded.

 

"Good luck Kayiiii!!!" Minyoung waved her hands. Yeah, she pronounce 'Kai' in a different way. I laughed.

 

"Good luck guys! Bring home the Bacon! I mean, bring me home!" Baekhyun yelled as he jumps from bleacher to another bleacher.

 

"Yeah! Bring Baekhyun home!" Suho yelled. The other yelled and laughed.

 

I laughed. Silly hyungnims. I looked at Haeyoung and she was smiling at me. I nodded. Just watch Haeyoung. This is for you.

 

Let the game begin.

 
 
 

 
 
 

A\N: Another finished scenario! HahaXD Xiumin oppaXD BaekhyunXD HeheXD Mian.Please, do proceed to chapter 3♡