009 Game Time!

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!

"Wah! The fields!" Haeyoung exclaimed. They're here! I stood up and ran towards them. EXO followed.

 

"Minyoung. Morning~" Chen sang as he fixed Minyoung's hair. Ah, I won't do that if I were you. Cause, if Chanyeol- hyung's stares could kill. You're already dead.

 

"Ok! Ok! Let's play." I yelled. Gosh. The scenes are getting intense. Laser beams! I gulped. You know what I mean? Ok.

 

They all agreed. We started playing 'Tag!'. Tao's the first 'It'. Everyone scattered. Running in different ways.

 

Tao started to running after Haeyoung. My god. Wrong move. Haeyoung's a fast runner. So as Minyoung. Both of them, plus Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan are in the running team. Stupid Tao.

 

"Aish!" Tao hissed as he stop to gasp for air. Tao's eyes were searching for his next target. He ran towards Suho.

 

"What?!" Suho yelled as he ran as fast as he could.

 

Everyone laughed. We all ran. Trying to avoid Tao's way.

 

"Oppa!" Minyoung yelled as she ran towards us. Suho's running after her. Woah! Tao caught Suho-hyung. It caught our attention, it made us ran away.

 

"Yah!" I yelled. Told yah! He couldn't catch Minyoung so now, I'm hyung's target. I ran as fast as I could. Then, hyung tagged D.O., because he's running next to me. But, since I'm next to him. He tagged me instead. Aish. I ran towards Haeyoung.

 

"Yah!" She yelled.

 

Everyone started to ran away. She started to doubled her speed. Taking short but quick steps. But, I catched her.

 

"Tag! You're it." I whispered as I back hugged her.

 

Everyone yelled. They showed us their 'yuck-and-eww' look.

 

"PDA!" Chen yelled.

 

"Stop that! Let's play! Haeyoung run!" Sehun yelled. Aish. This kid. She nodded then she ran after Sehun.

 

"Why me?!" Sehun yelled.

 

"You asked for it, stupid." Haeyoung beamed as she ran faster.

 

"No!!" Sehun yelled.

 

"Uh-uff!" Minyoung ran. Sehun is getting close to her.

 

"Slow down, you need some rest." Sehun said. Pushing her slightly. Trying to stop her. She laughed.

 

"No. You, rest for a while." She said, pushing Sehun slowly.

 

"No, you rest first."

 

"You go and rest, grandpa." She laughed as she ran faster.

 

"What?! Come back here!" Sehun yelled as he tried to catch up.

 

"No way!"

 

Sehun and Haeyoung followed her. Everyone stopped to gasp for air. They would just pass through us like thin air. They only have one target.

 

"It's so unfair! Help me guys!" She yelled.

 

"Ok!" Then everybody started running.

 

Chen tried to catch Sehun. But, he just passed through him. Same thing happend to Kai, Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Luhan.

 

"Here." I said as I grabbed Minyoung's hand. We ran towards the opposite direction.

 

The game changed. From 'Tag' to 'Chase'-it's how we, EXO love to call it. Oh, Haeyoung and Minyoung is now an EXO member. Kris and Suho hyung held this little ritual for them. That's for them to show their talent - singing and dancing. But, that's a differwnt story to tell.

 

Everyone started protecting me and Minyoung. Sehun and Haeyoung's the bad guy. We ran towards Chanyeol.

 

"Protect her." I said as I pass Minyoung to him. We're like acting a action movie. He just nodded. Then, I ran towards my target. Haeyoung. I have to kill her - with my love. She tried to kill the princess of aegyo.

 

Chanyeol ran together with Minyoung in the safe place - the back of the goal net.

 

"Luhan! Wolf! Take cover. Protect the princess." Chen yelled. Luhan nodded.

 

"Awwuuu!!!" He growled as he ran towards Sehun.

 

Everyone started running. I hugged Haeyoung.

 

"You're dead now." I smiled. She nodded as she hugged me back. She's tired. She slowly sat on the grass.

 

"I'm so tired." She whispered. I sat next to her.

 

"Poor jagi." I said as I took my towel. I slightly wiped her sweat in her forehead.

 

"Thank you oppa." She said. Kissing my cheeks. I laughed.

 

"Kiss. Here." I said as I point my lips.

 

"No!" She blushed.

 

"Come. Please, for oppa. Please." I hugged her again.

 

"No! Oppa! No PD-"

 

"-Ahhhh!!!!" We looked at them. They're all running away. Chen is stopping Luhan? Wait,what? Luhan?

 

"Sehun's a vampire! Now, ran. Luhan's a WolfyVamp-thingy, now!" Chen yelled as they ran away. Shoot! They're running towards us. I took Haeyoung's hand then we ran away.

 

"Where's Minyoung, oppa?" Haeyoung asked.

 

"I don't know." I said.

 

"I can't see them." She beamed. Looking around. Then, I saw a foot near the benches. It's Minyoung and Chanyeol. They're hiding, together. Nice move, hyung. Nice move.

 

"There." I pointed.

 

"Let's go." Haeyoung ran towards them.

 

"You're here?" Chanyeol beamed. We nodded. Then a head suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 

"Unnie?" Minyoung whispered. She's behind hyung's back. She looked like a fragile kid. Asking for protection and Chanyeol oppa is his little savior. Her hand simply rest at Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

"Unnie!" She beamed as she leaned towards Chanyeol's back. Haeyoung walked towards them.

 

"Saengie, how long have you guys, been here?" She asked. Sitting next to her.

 

"About a minute ago." Minyoung answered as she sit properly. Chanyeol nodded.

 

"So -" I looked at Haeyoung and Minyoung. They're chit-chatting. Again.

 

"-Hyung, are you happy?" I asked him. He nodded.

 

"Thanks Kai." He smiled.

 

"No problemo, El Stinko. Oh, hyung. Open your bluetooth. I'm going to pass something. And I'm sure you'll like it." I took my phone out. He nodded.

 

"Here." He handed me his phone then bended forward. He started to act as a look-out. We're protecting two girls. And this girls are the love of our life.

 

"Done." I smiled.

 

"Shincha? What is it?" He asked. Sitting next to me.

 

"Just look at it."

 

"Ok. Ok. Relax." He laughed. He looked at his phone.

 

I watch him as his reaction suddenly changed. His eyes budged open. Lips curving into a smile. Cheeks and ears were getting red. I laughed. I sent him Minyoung's picture. The sleeping pictures plus other pictures that were from Haeyoung's phone.

 

"Thanks Kai!" He smiled as he hugged me.

 

"You're welcome hyung." I smiled as I hugged him back. I really did make him happy even though it's just a pictures, his really happy.

 

"PDA!" Minyoung and Haeyoung both yelled. Then, they laughed.

 

He let go as he looked at his phone again. He started giggling.

 

"Chanyeol! Kai! Minyoung! Heayoung!" The EXO members yelled.

 

"I'm hungry. Let's eat. We're tired now." Lay yelled.

 

"Urgh!" Baekhyun yelled as he lay down.

 

We popped our head out. They jumped.

 

"There they are." Tao beamed.

 

"Come on. Let's go home. It's dismissal already." D.O. signaled us to go. The four nodded. We stood up then, we walked towards them.

 

We rested at the cafe next to the school. Luhan, Sehun, Suho and Kris were looking at the menu. Lay, Tao, Baekhyun and D.O. were at the comfort room. Xiumin and Chen were sitting in front of us. They must be so tired.

 

---

 

After the long rest, we finally planned to go home. But, Minyoung's in dreamland again. I sighed.

 

"Saengie must be so tired." Haeyoung pouted as she patted Minyoung. Lightly and slowly.

 

"Poor Minyoung." Baekhyun looked at her.

 

"It was your fault. You too." Chanyeol pointed at Haeyoung and Sehun.

 

"Agree!" Baekhyun beamed. Cheb nodded.

 

"What?! Why?!" They both yelled.

 

"You shouldn't ran after her. You should tag us, the other players. Then, you, Sehun, you shouldn't have ran after her. You're not it." Suho said.

 

"Sorry." Sehun whispered.

 

"Anyway, how c-" a phone rang

 

"- Oh. It's Minyoung's phone." Haeyoung took the phone on Minyoung's pocket.

 

"Yeobsoyeo?" Haeyoung answered. Everyone started to lay low. It's her mom.

 

"Hmm.. We're with EXO... neh...Ok....10 mins.aunty, we'll be there." She smiled at as she hung up.

 

"What's up?" Kris asked.

 

"We need to go home. They have a family gathering." She said. Lifting Minyoung's head. Slowly.

 

"I'll go with you." I said as I held Minyoung's arm.

 

"No. No. It's Friday. It's Arcade Day. You guys go and have fun. I'll be fine. We'll be fine. I promise." She smiled at me. Then she kissed my cheek. I sighed then nodded.

 

"Minyoungie~ Kaja. We're going home." Haeyoung said as she tried to lift Minyoung up. She groaned.

 

"I'll help you." Chanyeol said. He walked towards us. Then, she carried Minyoung bridal style. Everyone jumped. Woah! Hyung's so straight forward.

 

"You guys, go ahead and call a taxi." Chanyeol beamed. Haeyoung fixed Minyoung's clothes as I took her bag. This girl. Attention seeker. I sighed.

 

EXO quickly obeyed Chanyeol. Family gathering is no joke. Call time is call time. Once we arrived outside. The taxi's already there. Chen and Luhan's interogating the driver. Suho's checking the drivers license. The other are checking the whole car. Looking for suspiciuos thing.

 

"Stop it guys. You're scaring him." I said. They looked at me. Slowly, they started to move away.

 

"Bye guys." Haeyoung waved.

 

They're inside the car now. I sighed. I walked towards them. She lowered the car's window.

 

"Bye, jagi. Be safe."

 

"Hmm. Love you."

 

"Love you too." I leaned forward just to give her a sweet kiss in her lips. She smiled.

 

"PDA." They whispered.

 

We watched as the car started moving. I sighed, again.

 

"Let's go." They started to walk towards the mall.

 

Chanyeol and I sighed. I looked back. Please, be safe. Love you jagi. Chanyeol smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

 

"They'll be safe."

 

I nodded.

 

"I can't let anything bad happened to her. I might die deep inside. I care so much for her that I can't even leave her. Argh. This heart." I said.

 

"I know. I feel the same way. That's love, Kai. Be familiar with that." Chanyeol smiled at me. I smiled back.

 

This is love....Love.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Well, I got nothing much to sayXD Thank you for reading. You guys made me so happy. so, off to the next chappy?

 

Don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE. Ok??