014 Tame Dog.

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!

It's Saturday Morning. Remember the last chapter? When Minyoung asked for a girls night out? Yep. It's time to shu Minyoung and Sooyoung out. Since, Haeyoung said. That's it was just for a day? And that day is over!

 

"Yo!" I greeted Kris and Chanyeol as they walked towards me.

 

"Morning." Kris greeted. Chanyeol waved at me.

 

"So, ready?" I asked. Kris just nodded.

 

"Time to fetch our girlfirends." I smiled. I saw Chanyeol tensed up as he blushes.

 

"Yo, bro? Why so tensed up?" Kris . Chanyeol smiled as he scratches the back of his neck.

 

"Nothing. Calling Minyoung as my girlfriend makes my heart weak." He smiled. He started to laugh hard while clapping his hands.

 

"Woah!" I gasped. Now I know why his called the King of Reactions. What a horror. I laughed.

 

"Calm down, man. You're scaring my fab-ness away." Kris laughed. Chanyeol calmed down, he smiled at us.

 

"Sorry." He blushed.

 

"Well, if you want her. Go and make a move." I stated. Kris nodded.

 

"Huh?"

 

"If you really want her to be your girl, you should go and make a move." I smiled at him. Kris wrapped his arm around Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

"And that's why, WE, will give you pointers." Kris smiled as we start to walk again.

 
 

×××××

 
 

"Stir it right!" Minyoung yelled. Well, we're in front of Haeyoung's house, but, all we could hear is their laughter. Looks like they're really having fun.

 

"Minyoung's so noisy." Kris laughed.

 

I hissed. This yaegie. So noisy. It's 8 in the morning. She's waking the neighbors up. I shook my head as I rang the door bell. Once. Twice. Thrice. I looked at Kris and Chanyeol. They just shrugged.

 

"No one answers." Chanyeol peeked at the window. Kris followed.

 

"Ohh, they're making breakfast?" Kris smiled. Of course, I peeked as well.

 

"Eggs? Pancakes? Coffee?" Chanyeol pouts as he looked at every dish they prepare on the table.

 

I watched Haeyoung as she laughed, while cooking with her friends. Look at them. They're having so much fun. Their hair were all tangled up like they just woke up, and instead of getting dressed they decide to eat first. I laughed.

 

Haeyoung is so pretty. I like it when she looks simple. She looks incredible. Sooyoung were a big help. She helps Haeyoung in preparing the eggs. The mix, for the pancakes. The hotwater. Everything. She even helps Haeyoung in cleaning. Unlike someone who doesn't even do a thing. What do you expect from a maknae. She's just laughing and goofing around.

 

"Right! You sounded like Chen oppa!" Sooyoung laughed.

 

Minyoung's mimicking Chen hyung? Woah. I have got to see that. Chen doesn't like it when people copies him. He get's irritated and grumpy.

 

Minyoung twirls like so was doing something. They all laughed at her ending. It was feirce and creepy.

 

"She's copying Tao!" Chanyeol laughed. Kris swatted his head.

 

"Must be so proud?" He hissed. Chanyeol nodded.

 

"I remember the time when I copied your reaction in our game." Chanyeol laughed. (A/N: It's the 007 Bang!! When Kris was being hit, and his started to shout unknown languageXD EXO Showtime memories^^)

 

"I'm in deep pain, ok? Chen was hitting my thights. It hurts a lot." Kris rolled his eyes. He must be embarassed. And in pain. Chen's hits were all deadly and painful. Remember? Of course you do.

 

"Like boyfriend, like girlfriend." I laughed. Chanyeol flicked my head.

 

"Yah! Hyung!" I yelled.

 

"Eaves dropping?" Someone beamed. We turned to face the voice. And it was them.

 

"N-no." We shuttered. We all stood up.

 

"That's a big no-no." Sooyoung shook her head.

 

"But, babe. We were just looking if you guys are all packed up and ready to go." Kris pouted.

 

"Still." Sooyoung said.

 

"No boys allowed, remember?" Haeyoung whinned.

 

"Sorry, jagi. We wont do it again." I appologized. Kris and Chanyeol nodded.

 

"Ok. But, where's still not ready." Haeyoung smiled as she pointed to Sooyoung pass to Minyoung then back to her.

 

They were all in pajamas. Sooyoung was wearing Kris shirt and a simple shorts. Haeyoung was wearing my shirt and my boxers. I blushed. Don't get me wrong. It's clean. I washed it. And, lastly, Minyoung's wearing her oversize shirt. It was really huge. As huge as a 7' footer, basketball player.

 

"Bro! Let's go!" Kris beamed as he waved his hand in front of me.

 

"Oh, ok." I smiled. I was spacing out back there. Good thing Kris brought me back to reality.

 
 

××××××

 
 

"Breakfast, everyone?" Haeyoung asked. She served plates with pancakes ang eggs. While Sooyoung serves the coffees.

 

"Tissue, Fork and Knife." Minyoung smiled as she placed the cooking utensils in the table.

 

"Our girlfriends are very sweet and responsible." Kris said, winking at Sooyoung. I laughed.

 

"Well, not everyone here is taken." Haeyoung beamed.

 

I looked at Chanyeol. He was looking at Minyoung. This hyung is so obvious. Minyoung's still busy preparing the tissues. Haeyoung winked at me. I laughed. I know what she wants. And he wants me to join her - in teasing hyung and Minyoung.

 

"Yeah~ Minyoung and Chanyeol are both single." I nudged Chanyeol. He looked at me. I laughed.

 

"What to do?" Kris sighed as she hugged Sooyoung's waist.

 

"Haeyoungie~" I beamed as I pull Haeyoung closer to me. We both looked at Chanyeol. He was blushing. He sighed as he plays with his hands. When it comes to stuffs like dating and confessing. Hyung's the weakest one.

 

"Baby boo!" Kris smiled. He snuggled closer to Sooyoung.

 

"Let's eat guys!" Minyoung whinned. We looked at her. She was blushing. She looked irritated.

 

"Ok. Ok. Someone's grumpy." Haeyoung smiled. She sat next to me. Sooyoung sat next to Kris while Minyoung sat next to Haeyoung and Chanyeol.

 

"Oh. Oh. Wanna stay for a triple date?" Sooyoung smirked. Everyone nodded except for the single ones.

 

"Sure~" We exclaimed.

 

This teasing should help hyung in confessing. Teasing them is tiring. I hope Minyoung has the same feeling for hyung. I hate stories with unconditional love scenes. It kills me to death. It's a huge boredom. Chanyeol hyung might be tough and silly. I know, deep inside, his sweet and romantic. That's why I'm pushing it. I want everyone to see it. For a good example, hyung is a dog. His loyal, sweet and protective. That's what he wants to do with his future girl.

 

Everyone is eating. Silently. No one's talking. No one's making a move. The only noise you'll here was the sound of the fork at knife that clashes together. The sipping from the coffee mug. The munch and gulps of everyone.

 

Chanyeol seems to be a bit tame than I imagined. He really can't make a move. He's rather shy or scared. Scared of being dumped away, like a trash. He's looks like he's scared of being useless. He's too scared to lose her.

 

I felt the same way when I can't confess to Haeyoung. I felt dumb not telling her. But, hyung pushed me. Telling me that I can do it. And no matter what happens, it's for the best. Hyung helped me a lot. That's why I want to repay him. I want him to be happy like how I feel when I'm with my Haeyoung.

 

"Kayi oppa?" Minyoung looked at me. I coughed. I'm spacing out, again.

 

"Huh? Sorry~" I laughed.

 

"Better hurry up. I'm washing the dishes." She smiled at me. I nodded.

 

Wash the dishes, huh? I smirked. Hyung can help, right? Washing the dishes can't be that hard but, it will be fun when you have someone to accompany you. I immediately finish everything I had. Minyoung laughed. She took my plate and my mug away. She walked straight to the kitchen.

 

I rushed towards them. They're at the living room. They're preparing for the big triple date. Chanyeol and Kris are moving th couch so everyone could stay at the floor. While, Sooyoung and Haeyoung starts to prepare the cds we'll watch.

 

"Chanyeol hyung." I whispered. Good enough to let Kris and Chanyeol to hear. They looked at me.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Minyoung's washing the dishes. Go and help her." I said as I start helping them.

 

"What?" Chanyeol gasped. Kris peeked to see what's Minyoung's doing.

 

"Go. She hasn't started it, yet." Kris pushed Chanyeol to the kitchen.

 

"What are you guys doing?" Haeyoun and Sooyoung looked at us.

 

"Nothing. Just helping Chanyeol. In courting, ori." Kris smiled.

 

"Stop being a match-maker for today and help us pick, ok?" Sooyoung smiled as she invited us over. We both nodded.

 

Kris started to walk towards them. I looked at Chanyeol. His trying to make a conversation. And Minyoung seems to buy it. Things are starting to be good. I smiled.

 

"Goodluck, hyung!!"

 


 

Author's Note:

BWAHAHAHAXD LAST UPDATE FOR TODAH T-T DUNNO THE NEXT UPDATE,,, SO, MIAN!!! T-T TAKE CARE PEEPS! AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CLASSES....STUDY FIRST OK! GRADES ARE IMPORTANT FOR CHENS SAKE!XD SO YEAH~ STUDY FIRST~ I'LL BE BACK SOOON.... I HOPE SOO...XD AND FOR THOSE WHO LOVES ANIME, OTAKU CHINGU!! WATCH, READ AND PLAY CORPSE PARTY! IT WILL GIVE HELLA CREEPSSSS!!!