013 Tutor

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!
"Class, your assignment will be in page 26. Write it in a short bond paper. Pass it to Suho tomorrow. Suho, report early, ok?" Mr. Youngjae said. Walking towards the door. His our math teacher. Oh, and math is our last subject.
 
"Math~ Math~ Math~" Minyoung sang. They're back with their old attitudes. So, Yehet!
 
"Oh, Minyoungie~ I'm going to do my homework with you, ok?" Sooyoung asked. Packing her things.
 
"Sure, unnie."
 
"But - You aren't gonna stay at my house?" Kris asked. Walking towards Sooyoung.
 
"No, Kris. I'm sorry. I need Minyoung's help. She going to tutor me. For math." Sooyoung explained.
 
"What?"
 
"What do you mean by 'what', oppa? I'm good at math." Minyoung beamed as she put her knapsack on.
 
"So, you're telling me that I'm not good at math?" Kris looked at her.
 
"I didn't say anything." Minyoung raised her eyebrow.
 
"Kkaepsong?" Chen teased.
 
"Kkaepsong!" Luhan sang.
 
"I'm gonna show you Minyoung. I'm good at math. I'm going to your house as well." Kris smirked. She stared at him.
 
"Fine. And if you lose, your gonna buy a whole bucket of Ice cream." She smiled. Victoriously.
 
"Oh, it's on." Kris smirked, again. Earning Minyoung's creepy smile.
 
"So, childish." I hissed. I'm putting my knapsack on.
 
"Oppa? Ready to go?" Haeyoung asked. I nodded. I held her hands as we walked towards the door.
 
 
×××××××
 
 
"Haehae. Can you teach me, you know, math, later?" I asked. As soon as we're out of the school's gate.
 
"I don't know. I'm not good at it. But, I'll try oppa." She smiled at me. I let go of her hand. And faced her.
 
"Thanks, jagi." I kissed her cheeks. She blushed.
 
"Oh, kai. You're gonna kill. My heart. Ohh~" She pouted. I laughed.
 
"Let's go. You got tutoring to do." I held her hand again. Squeezing it, lightly.
 
"Oh, speaking of tutoring. Poor, Minyoung. She's going to teach Sooyoung and at the same time, arguing with Kris. Total chaos." She pouted. When a sudden thought popped in my head.
 
"Then, she need someone to help her?" I asked. She just looked at me.
 
"I guess so." She answered.
 
"Then - " I took my phone out of my pocket.
 
" - help is coming." I dialed Chanyeol's number. Haeyoung laughed as she nodded in agreement.
 
 
××××××
 
 
 
"Hey unnie. And, Kris-ssi." She raised her brow. She opened the door for them to enter.
 
"So down, huh?" Chanyeol asked. Popping out of nowhere. She smiled.
 
"Oh, Chanyeol oppa. Hi!" She greeted.
 
"So, everyone got a nice greeting. But, not me, it's too gloomy." Kris beamed.
 
"Stupid Kris. Duizang Kris. Panda's Kris. Tall tree Kris. Evil Kris. Scary Kris. Creepy Kris. Cold guy Kris. And a Jerk Kris. Goodmorning and Welcome to my house." She greeted, sacasticly.
 
"You're such a cute little ba-"
 
"Kris. Stop it. Let her be. She's till young. Come here." Sooyoung yelled. She pulled Kris closer to her.
 
"Loser!" Minyoung whispered.
 
"Minyoung, that's a bit evil, don't you think?" Chanyeol asked. Walking towards her. She looked at him.
 
"Oh, really?" Minyoung whispered as she ducked her head down. She felt embarassed and ashamed. He chuckled.
 
"Yes. Calling him names is really bad." He said. Looking at her. She pouted.
 
"So, what should I do? Apologize? But, my pri-"
 
"- Pride's the reason why people fight and separate." He smiled at her. She stared at him. Feeling guilty.
 
"Do you want to lose your friends?" He added.
 
"No."
 
"Then, gooo~" He pushed Minyoung towards Kris.
 
She looked back at Chanyeol. He gave her his famous sweet smile. Assuring that, everything is ok. She nodded. She sighed and then she decided to gulped her pride up. She tucked Kris shirt, a little. Kris looked at her. His eye brow were raised high.
 
"What?" He asked. Sooyoung looked at them. She's sitting in the couch. She was scattering the notes they needed for the tutorial.
 
"I'm - so - sorry." Minyoung said. Her head were ducked down.
 
"What?"  Kris teased.
 
"Sorry. And I'm not gonna say it again. So, don't make me." She stucked her tounge out. He laughed as she watched her sat next to her girlfriend.
 
'Chanyeol's a good influence.' Kris smiled.
 
"Ahem. Let's start the tutorial." Chanyeol smiled as he walked towards them.
 
'I have got to tell the rest about this.' Kris smiled.
 
 
×××××××
 
 
 
"That's how you get it." Haeyoung said.
 
"Ohhh, ok. Thanks, jagi." I kissed her cheeks.
 
She giggled. My phone rang. It's Kris. What does he want? I'm with my girlfriend. Can't they stop disturbing us for a while? It stop ringing. Soon, the door bell rang. Haeyoung stood up.
 
"Hey!" They all greeted. Kris, Minyoung, Sooyoung and Chanyeol.
 
"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" Haeyoung asked as she let them enter.
 
"Visiting." Sooyoung answered.
 
"Unnie, you done teaching?" Minyoung asked as she walked towards Haeyoung.
 
"Nae."
 
"Girls night out?" Minyoung asked. Haeyoung laughed then nodded.
 
"But, Haeyoung." I pouted.
 
"It's ok. It's just for today." She smiled at me. Can't do anything. I nodded.
 
"Evil." I whispered.
 
"Hey, it's wrong to call bad names unto other, Mr. Kim JongIn." Minyoung pouted. She crossed her. Chanyeol and Kris laughed. While Sooyoung, Me and Haeyoung looked at them, dumbly.
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"You should gulp you pride down and apologize to me." Minyoung raised her eyebrow. She's serious about it.
 
"Pride?"
 
"Yes. Pride is the reason why people fight and seperate." She beamed. Chanyeol giggled.
 
"Oh, and to conclude that, I wan't to ask you a question, do you want to lose your friends? Including me?" She added. Kris and Chanyeol burst into laughing.
 
"What? What's going on?"
 
"Just apologize and I'll tell you the rest." Kris said. I sighed. Fine.
 
"Sorry, Youngie." I said. She smiled at me.
 
"Come on, let's prepare for our girls night out." Sooyoung said. Minyoung nodded as she ran upstairs.
 
"Oh, Chanyeol, can you help us? We have a huge bed arragements to do." Sooyoung pleaded. Chanyeol nodded. He walked towards the stairs.
 
"Haeyoung, you stay here and listen to Kris. Go on, Kris. Tell them everything." Sooyoung said as soon as Chanyeol's gone. Kris nodded. He kissed Sooyoung's cheeks.
 
"Bye guys." Sooyoung waved her hand as she run towards the stairs.
 
"Weird girl." Haeyoung laughed.
 
"So, what's the special story?" I asked.
 
"Oh, it's good. Really good." Kris smiled.
 
"What? What?" Haeyoung asked. We looked at Kris as we sat on the couch.
 
"Chanyeol's a good influence for Minyoung." Kris smiled.
X
"Huh?" We both asked. We're so confused.
 
"Remember the things she said to you earlier?" He asked. We both nodded.
 
"Well, it's from Chanyeol." He continued to tell everything.
 

We were gasping in everything Kris has told us. So, Chanyeol can be a good influence. Wait, wait. It means that, he can change Minyoung, little by little. We need him. I need him. His the one I need to take Minyoung away from us. Bwahahaha!!

 


 

Author's Note:

.

.

.

PEEPS! I KIND A DON'T LIKE THIS ONE~ I JUST SIMPLY FIND IT BORING~ SORRT T-T