008 A Time For Two

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!

"The teachers will have a short meeting. So, class, be good." Sir Bang announced.

 

"Yes, Sir Bang." We greeted back.

 

As soon as Sir Bang got out of the room. People started to mind their own business. Chit-chat here. Talks there. Laughter herea and there. It was  a chaos. Of course, EXO and I have our own agenda. Together with Haeyoung and Minyoung.

 

Speaking of Minyoung, here she was, in her own dream land. Yes, she's sleeping next to Haeyoung.

 

"Youngie's so cute." Haeyoung laughed as she stared at Minyoung.

 

"Yah! Don't do that! It's creepy." I pinched her cheek.

 

"Why? Chanyeol oppa's doing it." She pouted.

 

We looked at Chanyeol, and it was true. He's staring at Minyoung. He's like admiring every inch of her face. We giggled.

 

"Oppa, when will you look at me like that?" Haeyoung asked. I looked at her.

 

"Everyday. I can even do it right now." I smiled.

 

"How?" She beamed, cutely.

 

"Like this." I smiled as I cupped her face.

 

She blushed as I stare at her. Admiring her eyes, lips, nose, eyebrows, everything. I love every inch of her face.

 

I inched closer. Kissing her lips sweetly. She smiled at she kiss me back. It was incredible. I felt like I'm floating in mid air.

 

We stopped to gasp for air. I rested my forehead next to her. She smiled. Then, we heard the others chuckled. We looked at them. Their phone were in front of us. They're acting like papparazi. Our eyes budge open.

 

"Yah! Delete that!" Haeyoung yelled as she walked towards them.

 

"Delete what?" Chen asked. I rolled my eyes.

 

"Don't pretend you don't know it." I said. Following her.

 

"Seriously, hyung, know what? Delete what?" Tao asked. Still holding his phone up.

 

I sigh as I watched them looking at their phone.Chen and Luhan were laughing while Chen points at something. Xiumin's giggling. Lay and Suho is whispering something like 'She's so cute here' and 'Look at that pouty lips'. Sehun was in his 'Yehet-mode' while his scanning his phone. Tao's still looking at me. Confused.

 

"You guys are invading our privacy." Haeyoung pouted.

 

"No, we're not." Suho said. Still looking at the phone. What's with the phone anyways?

 

I looked at the person next to me. It's Sehun. I tried looking at his phone. But, he glared at me.

 

"That's invading someone's privacy." He hissed. Is it the Yehet-mode or what?

 

"Hey. If ever, we're gonna invade someones privacy, it's not you nor you." Xiumin said. Looking at us then back at his phone.

 

Aish. What's going on? I grabbed Sehun's phone. He tried to take it back from me but I simple glare at him. He rolled her eyes then he sat down on Minyoung's table.

 

I looked at his phone so as Haeyoung. We laughed. It's not us. It's Minyoung. The sleeping Minyoung.

 

"Aish. When my dongsaeng see this, she wont like it for sure." Haeyoung hissed. Giving Sehun is phone back. But before he could grab it. I took it from Haeyoung.

 

"This is a good shot Sehun. Hyungnims, can I look at you phone?" I asked. They looked at me. They sighed before they gave me their phone.

 

Minyoung's shoots were awesome. It looked like she's a fallen angel that God descened just for us. I admit it. She's pretty. That's why hyung likes her so much.

 

I bluetooth-ed Minyoung's pictured into my phone. There are 60-70 pictures I guess. Hyung will be so happy. I smiled.

 

---

 

Minutes passed. And we're still 'teacher-less'. I sighed. This is boring. My classmate started leaving the classroom. They 12 of us. Plus Haeyoung and Minyoung, who's still sleeping, stayed.

 

"Jagi. What do you want to do?" I asked.

 

"Hmm. I don't know." She pouted.

 

"How about, Rock-Paper-Scissor?" Suho asked.

 

"What?! That's so lame." Kris rolled his eyes.

 

"Ah! Yaja time!" Sehun yelled. Tao started jumping.

 

"But, we've been doing that like, everyday." Xiumin sighed.

 

"Hide and Seek?" Chen asked. Everyone nodded.

 

"We can't run here." D.O. rolled her eyes.

 

"Feilds!" Luhan pointed something. Ah! Right. The school's Soccer Field.

 

"Let's play 'Tag!'" Baekhyun yelled. We nodded.

 

Everyone stood up. They all went outside.

 

"Let's go." I smiled at Haeyoung.

 

"Wait. I can't leave Minyoung here alone." She walked towards her.

 

Slowly, she started shaking her. No response. Minyoung is a heavy sleeper. She shook and shook. But, Minyoung would just push her away.

 

"Kai, you go ahead. I'll wake her first." She said. Smiling at me.

 

"Ok." I said. Leaving them without a word.

 

Aish! I'm so pissed. Minyoung. Minyoung. I need someone who could get Minyoung's attention. Hmm. Ah! Chanyeol-hyung! Haha! Revenge!

 

"Minyoung-ah! You better be ready, for my oh-so-sweet-revenge." I whispered.

 


 

Author's Note:

 

Sorry for the HUGE delay T-T I've been busy for while because I need to study for our final test. That's why I can't update. So, I miss you guys, so much! You've been so great! I miss updating. I'll post 3 CHAPTERS for today! Yay! HahaXD Self-celebrate! HahaXD ANNNDDD,, I wouldn't post 'Today's Quiz'. Another, Yay! XD

SO, please, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE! :)))