012 The "."

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!

"Appa." Haeyoung whispered. She's in her monthly period. Which I know is, hurts a lot. Her face showed me all the pain she feel.

 

"Oppa. It hurts." She pouted. She starts to cling her arms on my shoulder. I hugged her.

 

"I hate this day!" Minyoung yelled as she sat down. She slumped her back to her seat. She was all pouty and grumpy. Don't tell me, she's in...

 

"Let me guess. Red day?" Haeyoung asked. Looking at her. Still slouching.

 

"Yes! Raise the RED FLAG, unnie. I have one." Minyoung beamed. She hissed. Annoyed.

 

"Hey guys!"

 

We turn our heads to look at the couple. Kris and Sooyoung.

 

"Sooyoung looks happy." Lay whispered. Baekhyun looked at the suspiciuosly.

 

"Ok. Tell me what happened?~" Baekhyun teased.

 

"Did? Ah! Omo! Did Kris do - do that - did you guys do - you know - that thing?" Chen gasped.

 

"What thing?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"You know, the usual thing. The thing that the newly wed couple do after their wedding." Luhan explained. Hands swaying, head shaking as he explain.

 

Everyone started to glare at them. Eyes grew large. Mouth were wide open. Waiting for their reply.

 

"HELL NO!" They yelled.

 

"Oh." Everyone rolled their eyes.

 

"I knew it. They're so conservative." Luhan beamed. Everyone nodded as they start to go back from what they're doing.

 

"Don't listen to them." Kris smiled as he covered Sooyoung's ears.

 

She smiled. Haeyoung groaned again. Minyoung hissed.

 

"I don't like this Red Flag-thingy." Xiumin beamed.

 

"Yeah. Their attitude changed." Tao looked at them.

 

"You're right. Haeyoung's being quiet. Minyoung's being grumpy and arrogant. Sooyoung's being all cheery." Kyungsoo said.

 

"From matured to childish. From childish to matured or grumpy. And from quiet to noisy." Suho explained. Everyone agreed. Minyoung smirked.

 

"You think we like this? Huh?" Minyoung hissed.

 

"Huh?" Everyone looked at her.

 

"It hurts. As in. It hurts a lot. My poor stomach." She sniffed.

 

"Really? You must be in real pain." Sehun pouted. Minyoung smirked. Sooyoung stood up, then she walked towards Sehun.

 

"Yeah~ Like this." Sooyoung pinched Sehun's cheeks.

 

"Awww!" Sehun yell as he gripped on Sooyoung's hands.

 

"Hey! Stop." Kris held Sooyoung's waist to pull her away.

 

"Ok. Ok. Sorry. Red-thingy all over my system." Sooyoung smiled at Kris.

 

"It's ok. Just sit here. Kris oppa will give you all the attentions you want. Ok?" Kris kissed her cheek. She sat down and nodded.

 

"Good." Kris smiled as he placed his face next to Sooyoung. Making their nose touched each other.

 

"PDA." Minyoung hissed.

 

"Someone's jealous." Baekhyun teased.

 

"No. I'm not." Minyoung pouted.

 

"Ohh. Yes you're." Chen laughed.

 

"No. No. No. No I'm not!" Minyoung looked at them. More like glaring.

 

"Ok. Fine. You are, NOT, jealous." Chen raised his brow. He did exagged the word, NOT. Minyoung hissed. Rolling her eyes in annoyment.

 

"Oh, I know. She not jealous. She's just ENVIOUS." Baekhyun smirked at her.

 

"Wh-No!" Minyoung beamed. Slouching in dismay.

 

"Oh. Don't worry. You can have me. Let's pretend saengie. You're my GIRLFRIEND and I'm your BOYFRIEND. If was your boyfriend, I'll never let you go - " Sehun beamed. Clapping his hands.

 

"NO WAY!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he stood up.

 

Everybody looked at him. Eyes were widely open. Hands were placed in our hearts. Woah. Heart attack.

 

"What? Ahh, no. No. Don't mind me. It's a dream." Chanyeol smiled, shyly. His face were all reddish like a tomato. I giggled.

 

"Well, that's embarassing." Haeyoung said. Still lying in my arms.

 

"Well, when you're in love, you tend to do embarassing things." I whispered to her ears. She just looked at me.

 

"Like this." I inched closer. I smiled before I kissed her lips.

 

"W-why did you do that?" She blushed.

 

"What? We're couples."

 

"It's embarassing." She laughed.

 

"See. Love does embarassing things." I kissed her nose. She smiled.

 

I watched her as she lay her head on my chest. I smiled, sweetly. That's when I suddenly realized that Baekhyun, Chen, and Minyoung were fighting.

 

"Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!" Minyoung yelled. Covering her ears, then she shuts her eyes tight.

 

"No. No. No. And no. Minyoung is such a kill joy." Chen teased.

 

"No, i'm not. I'm happy with my life."

 

"Yes, you are." Baekhyun beamed.

 

"Yes. I'm very happy."

 

"Whatever, Minyoungie~" they both sang.

 

"Aish." Minyoung sighed.

 

"Come on, guys. You should stop teasing our saengie." Sooyoung pouted.

 

"Yeah. Like what my jagiya said." Kris said. Wrapping his arm on her shoulder.

 

"Nae." They both smiled. Minyoung rolled her eyes.

 

"Appayooo!" Minyoung yelled. Then she rested her head on the table.

 

"Hey, Minyoung-ah, do you want a - a medicine?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"I want!" Sooyoung beamed.

 

"Me too." Haeyoung stood up, walking towards Chanyeol.

 

"Hey, he asked me first." Minyoung ran towards Chanyeol.

 

"I want one, oppa." Sooyoung pouted as she ran towards him.

 

"But - but, I only have one." Chanyeol took the medicine out of his bag.

 

"You pick oppa." Minyoung smiled at him. He blushed.

 

"Well - uhm - I - "

 

"- Be FAIR oppa." Haeyoung glared at her.

 

Haeyoung and I knew that Chanyeol like Minyoung. So, there's a higher posibility that he would choose Minyoung rather than Haeyoung and Sooyoung.

 

He just looked at Haeyoung. He giggled.

 

"Unnie, I suddenly have this feeling that I won't get selected." Sooyoung crossed arms near her chest.

 

"Huh?" Minyoung looked at them. Confused.

 

"Me too, saengie." Haeyoung raised her eyebrow. Chanyeol gulped.

 

"Hey, guys! Don't do that. I'm still thinking." Chanyeol pouted.

 

"Oh, really?" Haeyoung teased.

 

"Yes. Yes." Chanyeol beamed. Looking at them.

 

"Kai." Haeyoung looked at me. Their teasing Chanyeol. So, I tend to join them as well.

 

"Even, if he pick Minyoung. It's still fair. He DID asked Minyoung first." I explained.

 

"Yes. Yes. Kai's right." Chanyeol smiled, proudly. Haeyoung and Sooyoung looked at me, mockingly.

 

"Then?" Minyoung asked.

 

"Here. You can have this." Chanyeol smiled as he gave Minyoung the medicine.

 

"Hey!" Haeyoung and Sooyoung pouted.

 

"Thanks oppa." Minyoung smiled.

 

"But, I don't have a water." Minyoung pouted.

 

"Kwenchana. Here, let's buy one." Chanyeol took Minyoung's hand as they walked towards the door.

 

Everyone was looking at them. Their face were all scrunched up and confused. Haeyoung and I laughed.

 

"Can somebody tell me what's going on?" Suho asked. They looked at us.

 

"Well, isn't it obvious?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrow.

 

"Chanyeol likes Minmin-ah~? Our yaegie?" Luhan asked. We nodded.

 

"Then, if they become a couple, it's a mess. No one will act sarcasticly with me." Baekhyun pouted.

 

"Yes. No one will sing with me anymore." D.O. pouted.

 

"No one will eat with me." Xiumin sniffed.

 

"No one will ride bikes with me anymore." Chen frown.

 

"No one will go with me to buy food for Byul." Suho sighed.

 

"No one will help me in my wushu and my gucci bags. My precious gucci bags." Tao cried.

 

"No one will bake for me." Luhan beamed.

 

"How about me? No one will go with me to buy bubble tea." Sehun pouted. Luhan patted her back.

 

"Hey, no one will play guitar, piano and dance with me." Lay sighed.

 

"Nah! Minyoung's not my style." Kris sighed. Still, clinging in her girlfriend's waist.

 

"Even if, I hate her. She still brights my day." I pouted. Haeyoung nodded.

 

"This can't be true. No. No. No. My gucci." Tao cried.

 

"Yah! This selfish maknae. Relax." Suho patted his back.

 

"Beside's his just starting to make his move. Let's wait for the result." Luhan said. Everyone nodded.

 

"It's a horror." Sehun whispered. Everyone laughed.

 

They looked so worried. Minyoung did make everybody happy when we're down. She's our sunshine through our darkess days. She made everyone felt comfortable with each other. She's also the reason why there is EXO, anyways. Because of her friendly attitude, she made EXO, as ONE. She's behind all of this craziness.

 

Without her, will be nothing, but a thin air. No laughter. No noise. No annoying maknae.  And now that I thought about it. I kind of feel sad. I'll miss all of his craziness. AND she's the reason why we have this kind of fanfic story. Without her, there will be no "My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng."

 

She's the main lead. After, me. She's the next one. So, Ottokae?

 


 

Author's Note:

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! HEHE! I'LL UPDATE 4 CHAPPIES TODAY!!! HAR HAR~~ ENJOY READING MY PEEPS!