003 That Should Be Me

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!

"Yay! We won!!!!!" Minyoung laughed. She must be so happy, because for the first time in her entire life that the group she handled won. I laughed.

 

"Did we won?" Mr. Cha beamed as he ran towards us.

 

"Neh! Aissh, oppa, you told me that you'll be back in the second half. Where are you and what did you do?" Minyoung approached him. He smiled.

 

"I was here all time. I just didn't let you see me. I was hiding there." He pointed the small play house near the bleachers.

 

"Why are you hiding?" She pouted.

 

"Aren't you happy that I let you handle my troup?" Mr. Cha asked.

 

"I - I'm happy." She answered. Her tone were a bit embarassed.

 

"Hey, hyungnim. Don't embarass our little saengie." Xiumin wrapped his arms around Minyoung shoulder.

 

"I'm not embarassing her. It's just she complain much."

 

"I don't complain much, oppa." She pouted.

 

"Arasso. Gotta meet my MVP. Talk to you later." He teased.

 

"Aishhh." She hissed in irritation.

 

"Silly oppa." Xiumin laughed.

 

"Oh, anyway, thanks oppa." She looked at Xiumin.

 

"Neh. Anytime." He smiled while he scratched the back of his neck. Slight tint of red plastered on his cheeks.

 

"Oppa, kwe - "

 

" - Yes!" He answered. Piching her cheeks, again. Poor Minyoung.

 

Later, Sehun, Chen, Tao and Luhan ran towards them.

 

"Me too!" Sehun yelled.

 

"Come on, me first. You already pinched her cheeks a while ago. This is so unfair." Luhan whined.

 

"Hyung, stop whining. You just wait here, ok? And don't let Sehun get in your way." Tao rolled his eyes.

 

"Right. Tao, you're a genius. Here, stay here. After Xiumin, it will be my turn, then your next. Then, Sehun's the last one." Luhan stucked his tounge out as he faced Sehun.

 

"Ok." Tao smiled.

 

"Hey, not fair." Sehun pouted.

 

"Stop it guys. You're hurting my dongsaeng." Haeyoung pouted. I laughed as I watched her stopping Xiumin. Xiumin just shoved her off and starting to squish and pinch and squish Minyoung's face over and over.

 

"Hey, stay here. You're getting shoved by the wrestler. Come here." I pulled her next to me. She pouted.

 

"Sit here for a while. Soon, they get tired." I smiled as I watched her sit.

 

"But she's my dongsaeng oppa. I can't let her be tortured and being played like that. That's rude." She pouted. I sighed.

 

"You're right. I'm sorry. Oh, wait here." I smiled.

 

I made my way next the 4 dorks and their poor slave. I looked at them. Xiumin stopped squishing Minyoung's face. He looked at me.

 

"What?" Xiumin asked.

 

"Come here." I pulled Minyoung next to me.

 

"Hey, at least let me pinch her check just for once." Luhan pleaded.

 

"Me too. Hyung!!!" Tao yelled.

 

I rolled my eyes then I turned around. Walking away. Haeyoung looked at me. Her eyes were wide open. were slowly forming into a small sly smile that I love.

 

"Oppa?" She started.

 

"Told you. I'll do anything for you. Besides she's our dongsaeng." I smiled. Haeyoung looked at me. Confused. I gulped. I did emphasize the word 'our'. And, it's a wrong move. I laughed. Easing the nervousness.

 

"You know. Since we're older. So, she's our dongsaeng." I giggled, awkwardly.

 

"Yeah. Thanks oppa." She smiled.

 

"Kayi oppa is my savior!" Minyoung hugged me. She laughed as she let go of me. Jumping up and down. Clapping her hands. We laughed.

 

"Well. I'm your oppa, after all." I smiled at her. Minyoung nodded.

 

"Thank you Kai oppa." I looked at Haeyoung. She smiled at me.

 

"No worries." I smiled as I scratched my nape. I admit it, I'm blushing.

 

"Sit here oppa." Haeyoung patted the sit next to her. I nodded. I sat next to her. Minyoung's still fangirling.

 

"Minyoungie!!!!" Luhan yelled as he ran towards our direction while Tao follows.

 

"Uh-oh. Ande!" Minyoung yelled. Covering her cheeks as she yelled her heart out.

 

"Come on guys, stop." Chanyeol beamed. Waking towards us. Together with Suho hyungnim, Baekhyun hyungnim and Lay hyungnim.

 

"But - "

 

" - No, buts." Chanyeol looked at Minyoung.

 

"But, if you pinch her. Let me pinch her too." Baekhyun beamed. Hugging Minyoung, swaying her left and right.

 

"Yah!" Suho yelled.

 

"Hyung!" I yelled.

 

"Byuntae!" Luhan pouted.

 

"Hyung! You're taking advatage of Minyoung's weakness!" Tao pouted.

 

"That's it. You abused my dongsaengie a lot. And I'm not letting you guys do it again." Haeyoung pulled Minyoung closer to her.

 

"Sit next to unnie. So, in this way, I could protect you." Haeyoung hissed as she walked towards our sit.

 

"Sit besides Kai oppa. So, that Kai oppa could protect you too." Haeyoung pushed Minyoung, slowly. To let her sit next to me. I sighed.

 

"There you go."  Haeyoung smiled.

 

"Unnie, thank you." Minyoung laughed as she hugged Haeyoung, tightly.

 

I watched them cuddle each other, laugh at each other, smile at each other, play jokes and other stuffs. I sighed.

 

This is the time were I could finally tell Haeyoung what I feel. But, this little EVIL stole her away from me. She always do that. My time, my wasted time. Aishh. EVIL, she's EVIL!

 

I sighed. That should be me.