005 Our Date!!!!!

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!

After a 2468135790 years! Haeyoung is now my girlfriend. How? I asked Chanyeol to lock Minyoung in a small storage with him. Yes, lock. Well, I need to do it. She forced me. And besides, I didn't hurt her. That's why Chanyeol's there. To accompany her. To make her, at least, happy while I hang out with Haeyoung - which is my girlfriend now. I smiled.

 

"Jonginnie!!!" Haeyoung yelled as she ran towards me. We are having our, first, date ever. I smiled at her.

 

"Shall we go?" I asked. She nodded.

 

"Where are we going oppa?" She asked.

 

"Where do you want to go?" I asked. She looked at me while she taps her chin with her index finger.

 

"I want to eat first!" She jumped.

 

"Ok. Ok. Never know your that excited." I laughed.

 

"Well, I always get excited when it comes to eating. But, nothing compares to Minyoung. When she hears the word food, or when she smell something. She'll know it for sure. Then her eyes will get all watery and it will sparkle like a star in the night sky. She'll jump and clap her hands like a crazy hag. And then she'll grab me and Sooyoung to the canteen then she'll buy everything she like. And I was l -"

 

"- Jagi. I'm sorry to interrupt but, this is our date. I know you love your dongsaengie, and I like her too. But, please, can we not like, talk about Minyoung. Just for today, please?" I begged. She sighed then she nodded.

 

"Sorry." She pouted.

 

"It's ok." I smiled. She nodded then she smiled at me. Making me feel happy, again.

 

×××××××××

 

We ate at a small café. She order Caramel frappoccino while I order Iced Latte. After that, we watched movies, played arcades, and we also played at the park.

 

We rested for a bit. I want to show her the most wonderful view in the world.

 

I sat on the bench, facing the horrizon.

 

"Oppa? What's wrong?" She asked. Worriedly.

 

"Nothing. Here, sit down." I patted the space next to me.

 

"What are we doing here?" She asked again. I smiled.

 

"Jagi?"

 

"Hmm?" She hummed. Looking at the children in front of us.

 

"Do you know the most wonderful view in the world?" I asked.

 

"The kids?" She asked. Pointing at the children. I smiled.

 

"Nope."

 

"Nope? The sun set?" She asked. I giggled.

 

"Yup! But, there's one more. A very wonderful view. That only I could see." I explained. Looking at her side-viewed face. She was looking at the the children. Her smile. Her eyes. Everything. I just love it all.

 

"Hhmmm. What is it Kai?" She asked. Still not looking at me. I bit my lower lip.

 

"You." I answered. Plainly. She looked at me. Red tint were scattered on her cheeks. We laughed.

 

"Aww. Thanks Jongin oppa." She smiled.

 

I interwined my fingers next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder as the sun starts to set. It was beautiful. I looked at her. She was amazed by the scenery. Her eyes were sparkling. Lips were left in awe. What a wonderful view. I smiled.

 

After the sun set, we walked home. It's dark already. I don't want drunk hags to see my jagi. She's mine. Mine only. And I want her to be safe.

 

We arrived at her house. She looked at me. I smiled.

 

"This is it. I'm home." She smiled at me. I nodded.

 

"See you tomorrow, jagi. Be safe." I said. She nodded. She let go of my hand.

 

Should I do it now? She's at the door now. Kai! Be a man! Do it!

 

"Wait!" I beamed as I ran after her. She looked at me.

 

"I love you." I said. She giggled, shyly.

 

"I love you too." She answered.

 

Silence. I felt like I'm flying. The words that I thought that I won't hear from her. I finally heard it.

 

"I'm going." She said. Bringing me back to my usual self. I nodded.

 

She turned. She was about to unlock the door when I suddenly held her hand. Shoot! Why did I do that? Uhm. Should I do it now? Yes.

 

"Yo - you forgot so - something." I shuttered.

 

"Huh? What?" She asked. I gulped.

 

I leaned forward. Making our face inches a part. I leaned and leaned up to this point, that when someone move, our lips would touch.

 

"This." I whipered next to her lips. She nodded, slowly.

 

I leaned closer. Our lips was touching when...

 

BEEP BEEP!

 

Her phone rang. We quickly moved away. Speechless and shy. I looked at her. She was grabbing her phone while cursing silently to herself. I smiled. She's so cute when she do that. I jerked a little, to see the Caller Id. So, I could curse him/her in my dreams. It's...Minyoung. I rolled my eyes. The EVIL has come to ruin the moment. Again.

 

"Hello?" Haeyoung answered.

 

"So, how's the date?" Minyoung asked.

 

"Well, it was perfect."  Haeyoung answered, looking at me while she smile, happily.

 

"Shut up guys! Unnie, really? Tell me the details!" Minyoung beamed. Gosh! Her voice. So, witch-like.

 

"Eh? Who's with you? Details? Uhm, Well, I can't. I'm still with Kai." Haeyoung whispered. I smiled.

 

"Oh, well then. Sorry." Minyoung giggled. I could feel that she's cursing herself on the other phone. Minyoung, childish as ever.

 

"It's ok."

 

"Ok. Bye unnie. Let's talk tomorrow, neh?" Minyoung asked.

 

"Hmm." Haeyoung hummed. She hung up.

 

"Minyoung?" I asked. Pretending I don't know anything.

 

"Yup. I wonder who's with her. It was so loud." She pouted.

 

"Must be Sooyoung and Kris." I smiled.

 

"Maybe." She shrugged her shoulder.

 

"I should go. See you tomorrow, oppa. I love you." She opened the door. I nodded.

 

I leaned to kiss her in her cheek. She halted. The blush runs fast through her face. I smiled.

 

"Bye! I love you! See you! Annyeong Jagi!" I beamed as I ran towards her gate. She laughed. She waved at me. I nodded as I waved back at her.

 

I watched her as she closed the door. I sighed. Then, I started running like I won the dancing competion. I can't contain my feelings. I'm so happy. I ran and ran like there's no tomorrow. My Haeyoung. Oh, my dear Haeyoung.

 

I stopped running when I remember my epic attempt on kissing her. I blushed. Stupid! So stupid!

 

Minyoung! Oh God! Why did you let that creature live, anyways? I walked, slowly.

 

She always butts in, especially in those parts when things were about to get good. I sighed, again.

 

Well, I'm not giving up. I know there's I time were I'll get my revenge on her. I just knew it. And I'm going to make sure she won't forget it. 

 


 

Author's Note:

Ok!!!! My last fic for today - Sunday:)) Ottokae?!!!! B1A4 is so handsome!!!!! Like, OMG!!!!!!!!!! Weh!!!!!!!!!!! Why???? My feels XD

 

Ok, ok, ok. Moving on....

 

Today's Quiz is:

"What do you think will Kai do, as revenge for the EVIL saengie??"

 

Comment your answer! And I'll try to make you a special MENTION for each MLWMGED fic!!! What do you say?XD