006 Distraction

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!
"That's all for today." Mr. Kim Himchan beamed while closing the book at his desk. He's our english teacher.
 
"Good bye Mr. Kim!" Everyone greeted back. He nodded as he made his way to the door.
 
As soon as the door closed, everyone started yelping. I'm one of them.
 
English is boring. Mr. Kim also is a boring. In short, his subject is boring. Mispronounciation and everything. I hate it. All I could do is to doodle Haeyoung's name on my notebook.
 
Soon, our room started to get quiet. Only us, Haeyoung plus, of course, me and the troup were left. It's lunch time.
 
"Jagi." I smiled as I walked towards Haeyoung's seat. She looked at me.
 
"Oppa!" She smiled. I sat in her table. I smiled as I held her hands. I noticed that she was alone.
 
"You looked lonely. Where's Minyoung?" I asked.
 
"She's at the back. You know, late." She answered with playing with our finger. I looked at Minyoung.
 
Her head were placed on the table. Her hair were scattred everywhere. She was sleeping so peacefully. She's like a baby, an angel. I wish she would stay like that. No more distraction. Hehe! Evil me. I smiled.
 
"Hey." I hissed when someone bumped me.
 
"Oh, sorry Kai." He smiled. It was Chen. Luhan, Tao and Xiumin were behind him. I wonder what they're doing.
 
"Hyung! What are you doing?" Sehun asked. Walking towards Chen.
 
"We're going to wake Minyoung up." He giggled. Tao, Xiumin and Luhan nodded. Another prank again. I sighed.
 
"Hey, don't disturb my saengie." Haeyoung pouted.
 
"Mianeh Haeyoungie. We can't promise." Luhan smirked.
 
They still made their way to Minyoung's seat. They surrounded Minyoung. She is still sleeping. Xiumin slowly leaned. He poked her cheeks. No response. They laughed.
 
Luhan leaned, he poked Minyoung's cheek twice. Still, no response. Luhan's eyes rounded.
 
"Such a heavy sleeper." He smiled.
 
Tao's next. He leaned forward. He removed Minyoung's excess hair that was covering her face. He smiled. Then, he poked Minyoung's cheek thrice. No response.
 
Sehun's turn! He pick a small amount of hair. Then, he rolled it. He placed it into Minyoung's ear. He started drawing little circles on her ear. He poked it many times. Minyoung groaned. Waving her hands towards her ear. Sehun jumped a little, releasing Minyoung's hair. He pouted.
 
"I know what to do." Chen smirked.
 
He leaned closer to Minyoung's face. He was so close, it was like he want to kiss her cheek. My eyes started to round up. He was blowing little winds at Minyoung's face. Her nose crinkled but, still, there's no response. He blew and blew when Haeyoung stood up then she walked towards them. She was about to yell and to hit Chen when suddenly a tall troll started to appear.
 
"Yah! Chen hyungnim!" Chanyeol yelled. As he ran towards Minyoung and the others.
 
"Ahhhhh! Zombies! Zombies!" Minyoung yelled as she popped up from the table.
 
Her head hitted Chen's head. They whine in pain. We laughed.
 
"What are you doing, oppa? How? Aish, my head. Appayeo!" Minyoung beamed as she pressed her swolen head.
 
"I was just about to wake you up when Chanyeol suddenly yelled." Chen hyung explained. He waa massaging his head as he looked at Chanyeol.
 
"Me? You were about to k -"
 
"- That's enough Chanyeol. Thanks for saving my saengie anyways." Haeyoung cutted Chanyeol's explaination. She patted Chanyeol's back then he nodded.
 
"Thanks Chanyeol oppa. For, uhm, whatever you did." Minyoung smiled at her.
 
"No problemo." Chanyeol smiled, scratching the back of his neck.
 
Chanyeol clearly likes Minyoung. Haeyoung looked at me. 'I see a couple' she mouthed. I laughed the I nodded. She waved her hands at me. Signing me to follow here. I stood up.
 
"Thanks, bro." I smiled as walked towards Chanyeol and rest. He just smiled at me, plainly.
 
"Hey, aren't you going to say sorry?" I said. He felt guilty. He sighed.
 
"Fine! I'm sorry Minyoung." Chen pouted.
 
"Kwenchana. Oppa, don't pout. You look like a ducky! Ori! Ori!" Minyoung laughed. Pointing at Chen's duckish lips. I rolled my eyes. So childish.
 
"Me too! Sorry." Xiumin smiled then he did his aegyo.
 
"Huh? What did you d -"
 
"- Sorry Youngie." Tao patted her head.
 
"Oppa? What ar -"
 
"Sorry Busungi-ah!" Luhan pinched her cheeks.
 
"Mwoh?! Busu -"
 
"Sorry Ori!" Sehun beamed as he hugged Minyoung. Our eyes grew bigger. Soon, Chen, Tao, Luhan and Xiumin started hugging Minyoung too.
 
"Squishy! Squishy!" Xiumin squeeked as he hugged Minyoung harder.
 
"Ahh! Let go! Unnie! Oppa!" Minyoung yelled in frustration. I rolled my eyes. So clingy.
 
"Cut it out!" Haeyoung pulled Minyoung closer to her. She looked at Minyoung.
 
"My poor saengie." She pouted as she caressed Minyoung hair.
 
"Don't worry. Unnie's here. Kaja! I know you're hungry. Let's eat." Haeyoung smiled at her. Minyoung nodded.
 
Haeyoung pulled Minyoung towards the door. I watched their back as they leave me with the derps. Aish, this evil! She's a huge mole. A huge infection. A huge scar. A huge pimple! Such a distraction. I want Haeyoung's attention. I want it. I want a sweet and romantic time with her. Me and Haeyoung only! When will she stop being such a distraction?! When?!
 
"Kai! Let's go!" Haeyoung brought me back to the reality. I plastered a fake smile then I nodded.
 
"Coming." I ran towards them. She was holding onto Minyoung's hand. I looked at Haeyoung. She smiled then she held my hand with her other hand - which is empty. We walked towards the canteen. I glared at Minyoung. She was smiling, brightly. Aisssh!
 

"Evil." I whispered.

 

 
 

Author's Note:

 

HahaXD Done! What? Kai? I'm a PIMPLE?! Aishh!XD Oh, and Luhan. Did you just call me UGLY? HUWAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE?!

 

Today's Quiz is:

What is the reason why EXO likes to tease Minyoung?

 

Comment your answer! And I'll try to make you a special MENTION for each MLWMGED fic!!! What do you say?XD

 

Comment.

Upvote.

Subscribe.