011 Locker

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!

"Jagiya!" I sang as I ran towards Haeyoung. She's her.

 

It's Tuesday morning. We're here at school. Typically doing nothing. It's free time. The school provided students to have a free time to prepare themselve before the real work. I mean, real study.

 

"Oppa." She smiled.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked. Hugging her tightly. I miss her. Not seeing her for a day maked me weak. Now she's here. With me. I feel happy again.

 

She unlocked her locker when we heared a sudden commotion from a far. It was sort of a greeting.

 

"Hi!"

 

"Hey!"

 

"Morning!"

 

"Yow!"

 

"Wait for me!"

 

"Hurry up!"

 

We looked at them. Of course, it's THEM. You know who.

 

"Unnie!"

 

"Hi saengie."

 

They all yelled. Urgh! Why do they need to yell. It's so early. Besides, their catching to much attention.

 

"Oppa. Here, please accept my love letter." A child suddenly approached Chanyeol hyung. We all gasped. What just happened?

 

Chanyeol smiled at her as he took the letter from her.

 

"Thanks."

 

She giggled. Then she skipped her way out. We all watched him. He was quiet. He looked at his letter. He just stared at it. His mind went blank.

 

"Ahh! Appa!" Minyoung yelled. She tripped while tugging Lay with her. She almost fall. Dumbo!

 

"It was his fault." Chen pouted as he pointed Baekhyun.

 

"What? Why me?" Baekhyun beamed. Looking at Chen.

 

"Just cut it out. Chanyeol oppa is having his own moment." Minyoung rolled her eyes. Lay patted her head. She smiled.

 

"No! No, I'm not! I was just thinking something." Chanyeol whispered.

 

"Kaja! Class is about to start." Suho said. Looking at his watch. We all nodded.

 

"Jagiya. I'll help you with that."

 

"No. Oppa. Kwenchana." Haeyoung pouted.

 

"Anniyo. I'm your boyfriend, remember? And boyfriend should take good care of their girlfriend." I kissed her cheek. She blushed.

 

"Ah, gwiyomnae." I laughed.

 

"Kaja." She smiled, linking arms with me.

 

--

 

Everyone started to walk. Kris and Sooyoung joined us. The two love birds were busy for something as School Representative. Sooyoung's the secretary. And Kris is the Vice President. So, they're always busy.

 

But, hey, we miss them. Even if they're all lovey dovey and so PDA to one another. They're still a part of the gang.

 

"Oppa." Haeyoung asked. Snapping me back to reality.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Nothing. You're so spaced out. What's wrong?" She looked at my eyes. I smiled.

 

"Nothing. I was just thinking. You know, about Sooyoung and Kris. We all miss them. Just look at us. We're complete again."

 

"Yeah. I miss them. Even if the - ah, again. PDA guys! Please. Kumanae!" She whinned.

 

"Mian." Kris and Sooyoung giggled, cutely.

 

"Gosh. They're killing me." Haeyoung laughed.

 

"Want to do it too?" I asked.

 

"What?"

 

"The PDA-thing."

 

"No way, oppa!" She hitted my arms.

 

"Yah! Stop hitting me." I whinned.

 

"Make me!" She stucked her tounge out.

 

"Hit me again, and I swear I'll kiss you."

 

"Ah! PDA!" She yelled. Her hand were about to hit me, but she stopped.

 

"Why did you stop? You don't want to kiss me?" I asked. Pouting in front of her.

 

"What's wrong with you? You're being all mussy."

 

"I just want to k-"

 

"- Hey, oppa. Look at Yeollie oppa." She pointed Chanyeol. His looking at his 'Love Letter'.

 

"Oppa. What's wrong?" Haeyoung asked.

 

"Ah, nothing."

 

"Come on. You can tell us." I assured him. He sighed then he nodded.

 

"I was just thinking. How girl confess to me in a very young age? Like, she's so young. Where the heck did she gathered all of her courage?" He sighed. Haeyoung patted his back.

 

"It's ok." She smiled at him.

 

"Yeah, hyung. It took time before I confessed to Haeyoung. All you need to do is to gather you self-courage first. Then, that's the time when you worry about the rest." I said. Calm and persuasive.

 

"Fine."

 

"Hey, look, oppa. You'll do great." Haeyoung smiled at him, again. Hyung just sighed and sighed.

 

"Why not start today?" I asked. Both of them looked at me.

 

"You know. The motor-thing."

 

"Oh. I don't know."

 

"You want to take Minyoung home? With a motor? It's cool, but riding bike makes it more romantic." Haeyoung smirked.

 

"Really? Tell me more." Hyung's face lit up. Full of hopes.

 

"Here. All you have to do is-"

 

I sighed as I watch Haeyoung linked her arm with hyung. She's helping hyung to plan her  little date with Minyoung. I felt a slight of jealousy. Hyung is still a guy. Even if his still me hyung. I still felt jealous about the linking arms and whispering and giggling. I sighed. Relax, JongIn. Relax. Once, Operation:Making Cganyeol hyung and Minyoung together succeed. Everything will be ok. Haeyoung will be all yours. Just wait, ok? Just wait.

 


 

Author's Note:

AFTER HOW MANY YEARS~~ I'M BACK PEASANTSXD JOKE!!! DUN KEEL MEH! I JUST MISS EVERYBODY FOR PETE'S SAKE! HUHUHUT-T DARN THAT EVERNOTE...AND PAKING SCHOOL! I'M SO BUSY! SORRY GUYS!! I MISS EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL! MUAH:*