001 First Try? : Ruin!

My Life With My Girlfriend's Dongsaeng!

"Well, another boring day." I sighed as I walked towards the nearest coffee shop.

I entered slowly. I smiled as the aroma filled my empty soul. Yes, coffee makes me happy. I sat to my favorite spot - which is next to the window. I love my spot. The view is nice. The grass and the trees were bright and breath-taking. I also like it here because I could watch my crush as she pass by. I'm not a stalker. Hell no. Never. I just like it when I look at her. As if on cue, there she is, my crush - Shin Haeyoung. She's so beautiful. Her hair that bounces everytime. Her smile. Her eyes. She's perfect. I can't stop smiling when I watch her. She's like the best movie ever. I won't feel tired watching it over and over again.

I sighed, then there goes her dongsaeng, Choi Minyoung. She's so childish and a bit hyper. She never get tired of playing and doing stuffs. She pulls prank on others. In short she's a troll. Completely like Chanyeol. I laughed. Well, at least she makes Haeyoung happy. She's gone now. I sighed but, no worries. After I finish drinking my coffee, I'm going to see her again anyway. She's one of my classmate. I'm so lucky, aren't I?

 

×××××××

 

"Unnie, look at this. I finished it. Luhan oppa teached me. I'm so happy." Minyoung smiled, showing Haeyoung her rubrics.

"Very good Minyoung. You're so talented." Haeyoung ruffled Minyoung's hair. She pouted.

"I'll say thank you to Luhan oppa. Wait here unnie." She stood up.

"Ok. Be quick, arasso? Mr. No might see you." Haeyoung smiled at her. I watched Minyoung walked towards us. She smiled brightly at Luhan. I looked at him. He was blushing. Fool.

"Luhan oppa, I just want to thank you for teaching me. I really, realllllyyyy, appreciate it. Kamsahamnida." She bowed.

"Nah, it's ok. You're my dongsaeng, right?"

"Right. Anyways, I should go now. See you oppa. Annyeong Kai oppa." She greeted before she started to turn away. Luhan looked at me. I sighed.

"Yah, Evil. Come here." I called. She looked at me then she nodded.

"Evil? Aiisssh! Wae oppa?" She pouted.

"Can - can y - you give this to H - Haeyoung?" I shuttered.

"Oh. What's this?" She asked as she took the letter from me.

"It's a love letter." Luhan answered. I glared at him. He just shrugged while smiling.

"Love letter? Can I read it? Can I? Can I?" Minyoung pouted. Putting the letter next to her face as she jumps. Told you she's full of aegyo.

"Aigoo. Minyoung is so cute." Suho beamed.

"Just let her read it. She'll read it after Haeyoung reads it anyway.

" Chen hyungnim patted Minyoung's head.

"No." I answered.

"Oh, come on. Please." She asked.

"No." "Please?"

"No."

"Then, I'll just use force to it." She smirked.

"YAH!" I yelled as she quickly opens the enveloped. I pulled her hands.

"Oppa." She fights back. "The stuborn Minyoung is back.

" Xiumin laughed. Everyone laughed after him.

"I'm not stuborn Min-Min oppa." She stuck her tounge out. Still fighting back.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late." Chanyeol yelled as he ran towards us.

"Hey!" We greet.

"Annyeong Dobi oppa." She smiled. Finally, a chance. I quickly took the letter away from her. Tearing it a part so she couldn't read it. I stuck my tounge out.

"Oppa! What the? Pabo! Aish. I don't want this. I hate games like this. Annyeong." She walked away. I danced in joy. Victory. She thinks she can over power me. No way. I laughed.

"Pabo! You don't realize that with what you have done, you can't confess to Haeyoung right now. You just riped your letter. You could have just put an aegyo face and pleaded to Minyoung. That's her weakness. She'll say yes. Definitely. Pabo!" Yi fan hyungnim shook his head. My jaw dropped. Eyes were wide open. Stupid. I'm really stupid. I just ruined it. I sighed. I'm really stupid.

 


 

N\A: HahaXD DONE!!!!! Unnie! Here:) Hope you like it. By the way, I'm Minyoung. The OC's best friend and the evil maknae! ENJOY guys. Subscribe too:)) Love yah all!