..Past part 5/ Makeover..

Heart of Ice

 

 

_Yeonhee’s Pov_

whenever I remember that day, that god forsaking day that my whole being was shattered, I just can’t help but sigh. Its was the biggest heartache I have experience in my life, I just wish it would also be the last one.

 

 

(Flashback)

I was so excited since I found out the party that will be held for Gikwang’s birthday, I became all giddy that even Ryn had to surrender and just agree to all my oh so called *surprise* for Gikwang.

“yah~! Yeonhee ah! Are you serious?” ryn’s forehead is creasing with the idea I told her for my surprise to Gikwang

“ne!” I am pretty determined to what I want

“sigh~ you know, im really having bad feeling about this” she answered now with her arms folded to her chest

“aigoo…just help me ok” I pleaded her with my puppy eyes

“ahhh~ fine! Whatever! It’s your call, what else can I do” she just said in defeat

“ASA!!!! Yey! Yey!” I started to jump in delight, Ryn just looked at me with so much amusement on her face.

 

 

 

_Ryn’s Pov_

 

I really can’t believe I agreed to Yeonhee’s plan, I definitely feel bad about the idea that Gikwang didn’t inform Yeonhee about his party. Can it be that he forgot to inform her or he purposely didn’t tell her. And now this crazy friend of mine wants to gate crash his (ehem) boyfriend’s (ehem) party. I’m so gonna regret this.

“yeonhee, do you know what Gikwang’s theme for his party?” I asked her, she’s so busy daydreaming about her so called surprise for Gikwang that she didn’t hear what I just asked.

“ya! Park Yeonhee…” I called at her again this time she faced me with her are-you-talking-to-me expression.

“I asked if you know Gikwang’s theme for his party?” i asked her again, she just gave me her blank face, knowing my friend I think she doesn’t even have the slightest idea what I’m talking about.

“theme…?” she innocently asked

“oh my… don’t tell me you don’t know what I’m talking about” I asked. Im really dumfounded with my friend.

“uh…should I know about it?” she answered. I just sighed, and covered my face with both my hands, I think I’m going to have a nervous breakdown.

“aigoo…never mind, luckily I heard someone in the restroom talking about his party, his party’s theme is masquerade” I just told her.

“Masquerade? So we need mask’s” she then asked

“of course, so do you have any dress in your house for a formal party?” I asked her, and by the reaction on her face I already knew her answer, she didn’t have to tell me anymore.

“aigoo…can you tell me clearly what are you planning for his party aside for gate crashing?” I asked her, my face still buried in my hands.

“well…”she started

She then started telling me her whole idea and I must say, I was really shocked that she decided that on her own, I really didn’t think that it would even come to her mind, for when I told her that idea back then she was so against it.

“ya! Are you sick?” I asked her, still not believing that my friend decided to have a makeover just for Gikwang’s birthday

“kekeke, aigoo…I’m serious, I know your shocked and all but I think I need to blend with Gikwang, knowing that he is Mr. popular so I just need to level with him, and when he realize that I’m not only a nerd, he may want to reveal our relationship, and not just keep it a secret” she explained, I can see that Yeonhee is really serious just by the look on her face.

I think she really do like this guy, she even decided to do this things she clearly didn’t approved of at the past when I asked her too, but now, she’s the one telling me to help her with her makeover plan.

“yeonhee ah~ I’m so happy that your finally wanting this,” I said as I hugged her,

“aigoo…” she just said while hugging me back, I then released her and looked at her with a serious face

“but you know, I  would be much happier if you’re doing this not only for Gikwang…but for yourself” I added, she just smiled as her answer.

 

 

 

_normal pov_

 

After clearly planning the things that Yeonhee and Ryn needed to do for the preparation for Gikwang’s birthday, Yeonhee and Ryn started their plan.

Yeonhee really wanted to be beautiful for Gikwang, she wanted him to be proud of her, so that they could reveal their relationship in public, for she was so tired of hiding.

A day before Gikwang’s party Yeonhee’s Gift for Gikwang just arrived, she specially ordered it from states and she was so sure that Gikwang would like her gift.

The party will start at 8 in the evening, so Ryn decided to meet up with Yeonhee at  in the morning for Yeonhee’s makeover plan.

They decided to look for a cocktail dress that they will be wearing in the party. Ryn really didn’t want to go, but Yeonhee doesn’t have anyone to go with her, so with a little guilt trip Ryn finally agreed.

Yeonhee decide to pick a simple black tube cocktail dress that is almost 5inches above her knee with a bow as its design on the chest area, while Ryn choose a white tube cocktail dress that is below her knee with a black ribbon tied in the waist area as its belt, both dress came with the masked that they will use for the party.

 

 

 

 

After they bought the dress they went to a salon where Yeonhee’s makeover will totally happen. 

 

 

 

_Ryn’s pov_

 

“are you ready?” I was just eyeing Yeonhee, we were on my mom’s friend’s shop who is a stylist, she looks really nervous and she just kept quiet while we were waiting for my mom’s friend.

“ya! Breath! You look like your gonna collapse, your having a makeover, they will not slice you into pieces” I jokingly told her to ease her up a bit, she just gave me a weak smile implicating that she’s really nervous. I held her shoulders and faced her to me.

“Yeonhee ah~ just calm down ok, it’s just a makeover, trust me and the stylist they will do good, I promise, I’ve been here many times, ok, so calm down, you know you want this so just ease up arasso” I told her, she just nodded and it looks like she’s starting to relax with what I said.

Then the stylist came and asked Yeonhee to follow them, at first she really didn’t want to leave my side but because I also need to get my makeup and hair done we needed to be separated.

After many hours I was all dressed up and dolled up and just waiting for Yeonhee, she needed to undergo many procedures that’s why she took longer than I did.

The stylist finally came out of the private room where they dragged Yeonhee a while ago and approached me.

“oh my darling, your so pretty” she said as she approached me

“thank you, how was my friend” I asked her, I was really anticipating for the new yeonhee

“oh my god, she’s a little pain in a** but in the end she completely followed,” the stylist said while pretending to wipe her sweat, I just chuckled as I was imagining Yeonhee undergoing her makeover, she might have squealed a thousand times and nagged the other stylist.

“that’s my friend” I just answered to the stylist

“well, although she gave us a pretty hard time, I think you would be satisfy when you see her which is now” she said while eyeing the door of the room, I also looked at the opening door, slowly anticipating to what I will see.

One by one the assistant stylist came out, then finally a girl in the same black dress that we bought came out, I was totally shocked, at first I thought it was a completely different person, but as I look at her closely it was yeonhee, I started to squeal as I was approaching her in a jumping way (yes I was jumping while im in my 5inch heels).

My friend who was looking like a nerd hours ago looks like a model that just came out from a fashion magazine. I totally knew that Yeonhee was very pretty behind her spectacles, nerdy clothes and braided hair. And I was freaking right!

 

 

 

_Yeonhee’s Pov_

 

I was really stunned when I looked at myself in front of the mirror, at first I thought Ryn just became a lunatic when she saw me came out of that torture chamber and started squealing and jumping like there’s no tomorrow. But now that I personally look at myself in the mirror, I thought I was staring at a completely different person.

“Jinryn ah~, is that me?” I asked my friend who was beside me still looking at the mirror, she smiled widely and nodded.

“ya~ im…im…pretty” I then added, she then chuckled with my statement

“aigoo…I know your pretty, I told you even before, it’s just that you’re the one clearly ignoring me” she said, I again looked at myself in the mirror from head to toe, then look at Ryn beside me.

“Were both pretty” I said, she and the other stylist that were around us started to laugh

“Ne, were both pretty, but you are much prettier” she then said, I looked at her then hugged her really tight because of so much happiness

“Ya! Don’t you dare cry, you will ruin your make up” she then said, and I just chuckled, I’m really glad I have a friend like her.