..Met..

Heart of Ice

 

Yeonhee sighed as she look at the 2 large bags on her hands, she managed to find all the stuff they needed for the float and now she was on her way back to the university.

 

She was trying to ignore the massive pain on her head and the fact that she was starting to feel a little dizzy as she walks towards the nearest bus stop.

 

Yeonhee was now near the bus stop when someone bumped into her sending the bags she’s carrying on the floor, scattering some of the stuff that she just bought.

 

“KYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

 

*BLAG*

 

 

“aww….”

 

“omo!” she heard a man say as Yeonhee nursed her sore bottom,

 

“ahhhhh! Eottoke!” she whined

 

“Oh..i’m sorry! Are you ok?” she heard the man say again, she just ignored it when she saw her stuff lying on the floor

 

“aiyooo…my stuff…” she said. She got up and started to pick the scattered materials on the floor

 

“ahhh….miss, I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to bump in you…”  Yeonhee just ignored the man and continued picking up the stuff on the floor and putting them back in the bag, she paused and shook her head when she suddenly felt her vision became blurred.

 

 

 

“ummm, miss are you ok?” said the man when he noticed that she was looking pale

 

“uhhh…” was all she said as she clutched her head, trying to shake away the dizziness she was having

 

“miss?” the man again tried to call her attention

 

“WHAT?” she yelled as the man flinched a bit. She was really starting to get annoyed with the guy; she was just restraining her temper.

 

“ohhh, I was just asking if you were fine? Because you don’t really look good…” the man said hesitantly as he scratches the back of his head.

 

“what do you think?” Yeonhee snapped back and returned to picking the stuff on the floor

 

“aigoo my head” she murmured but audible enough for the man to hear

 

“ummm, here let me help” the man said and started to pick the rest of the stuff and put it back inside the bags

 

“YA! Give me that!” Yeonhee yelled as she grabs the bag on the man’s hands, the later just stayed stiff on his place as she continued to pick up the rest of the scattered stuff.

 

“and next time, watch where you’re going…” she glared as she fix the stuff on her hand

 

Sungmin stayed dazed as he watch the girl went on her way, but not because of the way she acted, but because he found her very attractive despite the fact that she looked very frail and pale, he snapped out of being dazed when she was about to make her way.

 

“ah! Miss do you want me to help you?”

 

“NO! Get lost!”  yeonhee snarled at him, and made her way to the bus stop that was across the street. She gathered all her strength and shook her head, hoping to lessen the lightheadedness she’s feeling.

 

Sungmin’ shoulders fell, feeling a little embarrassed but much likely disappointed, he turned around as he scratched the back of his head as. He was already leaving but took another glance at her only to find her wobbling and looking like she was about to faint any second, he rushed towards her and swiftly caught her before she even hit the ground.

 

“ohh! Miss! Miss! Hey miss…please wake up” he tried to to wake her up, but she was out like a candle.

 

This gave sungmin a chance to stare at her face, he felt worried but he also felt something unexplainable deep inside him, it was weird because he felt like wanting to take care of her although it was the first time he met her.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin rushed yeonhee to the nearest hospital, he was all jumpy and panicky without even realizing about it. He just calmed down when the doctor confirmed that she was fine, she just fainted because of too much exhaustion, and lack of proper food intake.

 

He quietly went to yeonhee and found her still sleeping peacefully; her cheeks now have been much brighter that it was awhile ago.

 

He slowly went to her side and gaze her intently,

 

“have we met before?” he whispered

 

 

“you really look familiar” he slowly reached out his hand, attempting to touch her face

 

 

 

 

 

“mr. lee, please fill out the form of the patient”

 

 

 

the nurse interrupted him, he awkwardly pulled back his hand and slightly blush as he walked towards the nurse station, he gave a final glance at yeonhee’s direction before completely going.

 

 

 

 

He followed the nurse to the admitting office but he realized that he doesn’t have any idea about yeonhee’s information, but before he can voice out his thoughts a nurse came to him.

 

 

“excuse me sir” sungmin faced the nurse that called his attention

 

“yes?”

 

“here is your girlfriend’s phone, I found it near the bed she was rushed into in the emergency room, I think you should hold onto it until she wakes up” the nurse said, sungmin can’t help but to blush with what the nurse thought

 

“huh? ummm…she’s really not my-“

 

he tried to say but he was quickly cut off by the nurse

 

“you know, you should take care of your girlfriend, she is really tired, and I think she’s facing a lot of stress” the nurse continued

 

“ahhh.. o-ok, but-“ he tried to answer but the nurse cut him off again

 

“you’re so lucky because she’s pretty, I hope you could give her more of your attention, anyway have a good day sir” the nurse bowed then walked away, he had no choice but to bow back.

 

 

 

“girlfriend??? But she’s not my- *sigh* I wish she was though” he thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

His thought were cut off when the phone on his hand vibrated, he looked at it and saw someone calling.

 

 

 

“oww shucks…its ringing…someone is calling her” he started to panick

 

 

“should i?"

 

 

 

"or not?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh I guess I should” he contemplated but eventually answered the phone

 

 

 

“hello…who is this”

 

 

 

 

..........................................

 

 

 

"hello?"

 

 

 

 

“huh?" someone replied

 

 

 

"can i know who is calling?" he tried to ask again

 

 

 

 

...................................................

 

 

"hello?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Who are you????” the other line answered back