..Met, then again not..

Heart of Ice

 

..Met part 2..

 

_Ryn’s Pov_

 

“hello…who is this” the other line answered

Wait…

"hello?" im sure it’s a guys voice, I looked at my phone again to make sure that I dialed Yeonhee’s number correctly

 

“huh?” I really did dial her number, but how come a man is answering her phone?

 

“can I know who’s calling” the man on the other line said again

 

Ok this is not right, why is he answering Yeonhee’s phone?

 

“hello?”

 

 

“WHO ARE YOU!!!!” I manage to yell back

 

“umm..”

 

“YA! What did you do to my friend…why are you answering her phone? Where is Yeonhee????” I yelled again, I’m really starting to get worry here, and this freaking guy doesn’t even bother to reply

 

“YA!”

 

“ahhh…she’s….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The man on the other line managed to explain what really happened to Yeonhee in between his stuttering, not everything registered to me the second I heard the word fainted from him; I quickly dashed towards the university entrance and got into a cab to go where yeonhee was.

 

“Aishh...This girl! She’s really gonna be the end of me!” I muttered under my breath as I told the driver to drive faster.

 

Don’t blame me; I’m just a worried friend of a hard headed girl…aiyooo.

 

 

_Normal Pov_

 

After sungmin settled the form for yeonhee he quickly went to check on her, only to see her still sleeping peacefully.

He walked up to her and just looked at her,

*she really looks alright now, im glad its nothing serious*

His thoughts were disturbed when two men wearing a black suit suddenly appeared behind him,

*aish! They found me already*

 

“sir you shouldn’t have left us” –man 1

“sir, we really need you to come with us, and we hope you could comply peacefully” – man 2

*sigh~ if were not only in a hospital I could easily escape this faggots*

 

The two men suddenly grabbed both his arms when he didn’t respond,

“y-ya! What do you think your doing?”

“sir were just following orders” – man 2

“we really need you to come with us, whether by force or not” – man 1

 

“aish! Let go of me and ill promise to come with you peacefully” he answered as he gritted his teeth, trying to maintain his cool and not to pound the two guys beside him.

Both of the men in black suits gently let go of him, when they made sure that he really is serious about coming with them peacefully.

Sungmin then went to yeonhee’s side and looked at her intently, wishing that she would wake up before he leaves, but the two faggots behind him kept saying that they really need to go. He just gave up with the thought and gently placed her phone on the table beside her bed. But before he left he held her hand and gently placed a kiss on it.

*I have a feeling this will not be the last time we’ll see each other, till next time princess…*

He turned around and faced the two big men infront of him, “im a man of my words, im coming with you peacefully..” was all he said and marched before the bodyguards. Outside the hospital was a limousine waiting for him.

*again with the limousine…it really irks me when I see this thing*

He just silently grumbled and went inside the ride even though he really wanted to run away again like he did earlier that day.

 

(Flashback to earlier that day)

 

A tap on the shoulder woke sungmin up and saw a stewardess standing infront of him, he took off his earphones and looked at the lady who woke him up.

“im sorry for waking you up sir, but we are going to land soon, kindly turn off all electronic device and fasten your seatbelt as the plane will land anytime now” the stewardess said.

He brushed his hands to his hair before giving the lady the sweetest smile he got and said, “thank you very much” then he winked at her  before putting on his shades and looked outside the window.

*I cant believe im already back…*

 

Sungmin walked out of the arrival area after he fetched his luggage, only to greet by the people he really did expect to see.

“Young master Lee” a guy about the age of 60 bowed down to him

“Mr. Song, I knew you would be here, very up to date as always..” Sungmin said and gave the old man a hug.

“of course young master… your father is very eager to see you” the old man said

“Mr. Song..what did I tell about calling me?”

“err..ne sungmin ah” the old man stuttered. Sungmin smiled, but deep inside he was displease because they still found out that he would be arriving today, despite the fact that it was already a month ago when he said he’ll be coming home.

Two men behind Mr. Song went to Sungmin and carried his luggage, then they walked towards the airport’s exit. But before they can completely reach the exit, Sungmin already saw the limousine that is parked at the airport entrance that is waiting for him.

*Oh man! What’s up with the limo? My father really is too much*

He quickly thought of a plan so that he could escape from these people who are escorting him, he never really wanted to be in the limelight, and having a limousine as a fetching ride from the airport makes him want to run away, and run away it is.

“uhh..wait for a moment, I need to use the men’s room” Sungmin said, Mr. Song just nodded and watched Sungmin walk away but he also nodded two men to follow him.

Sungmin who was near the men’s room knew that someone followed him; he quickened his pace and walked through a crowd of tourist then he swiftly altered his way without the two bodyguards noticing it. He quickly lost them and he immediately looked for a ride. He spotted a taxi and got on it, and told it to go in the city.

*wheew..those guys are really something..but then again, I wont give up without even trying*

 

(Flashback ended)

 

“Young Master, we have arrived…” the voice of Mr.Song broke Sungmin’s train of thoughts; he looked outside the limo’s window to see the very familiar silhouette of the house he once lived in.

“Master Lee is waiting for you in his study, please come with me..” Mr.Song said as he opened the door for Sungmin and guide him inside the mansion.

“I can handle things from here..” Sungmin said once they reached the entrance of his father’s study room. Mr. Song just bowed at him and took his exit.

Sungmin breathed deeply as he looked at the great door of his father’s study room, he was once afraid of going through here when he was a child, but many things have changed, and that includes him.

 

 

 

On the other hand…

 

 

Ryn almost wanted to kick the taxi driver out of his seat, she kept on pestering him to go faster, and once they arrived at the hospital entrance she quickly went out of the taxi.

“hey lady..you forgot your change!!!” the taxi driver called out to her

“you can keep it!!!” she yelled back and quickly went inside and rushed to the emergency room and started to look for Yeonhee.

“oh my gosh..what happened? Why are you unconscious?” was her first reaction when she saw her friend lying on the hospital bed.

“what’s wrong with her? One minute she was all well and then this…” she said as she gestured her friend to the nurse..

“I demand you to tell me what happened to her!!!” she added. All the time Ryn was continuously blabbering, the nurses around her are trying to keep her calm, and are telling her that her friend is all well and just needed some rest.

But the typical Ryn…she never hears anything when she starts to blabber…

~! Swoosh…

“could you like tie her down so that I could take some rest here” Yeonhee said as she threw a pillow that landed on Ryn’s face.

“oh my god your alive..i was so worried about you..” Ryn said, forgetting that she was just hit by a pillow awhile ago.

“yeah, and you and your mouth will be the end of me, if you wont let me rest, so shush..” Yeonhee answered back then return to her slumber.

“okay…I guess your really fine…judging by the temper…anyway sleep tight, I’ll just let someone pick these stuff from school” Ryn said as she saw the props that they needed for the float beside the bed.

“hmm” was all Yeonhee answered. Ryn then went to the nurse station to settle Yeonhee’s bills

“ehhh?”

“yes ma’am ms.park’s bills are already settled”

“by whom?”

“I think her boyfriend paid it awhile ago…” the nurse answered

“BOYFRIEND??? Who Yeonhee? No no no, you must be mistaking…that girl over there…” ryn pointed at yeonhee that was currently sleeping on the E.R. bed

“have never…will never…or going to ever have a boyfriend” she continued, the nurses just gave her a weird look like they didn’t get what she just said.

“err…well if she doesn’t have any relation with the guy who settled her bills awhile ago, then she must have met a really generous man.” The nurse concluded, leaving Ryn in a deep thought.

“ahh..ne..maybe..thanks anyway” Ryn bowed and left after a while of asking questions about the generous man’s identity, but because it’s an confidential information, the hospital staff didn’t allow her to get it, even just a slight idea.

 

“ahhh..this …” Ryn mumbles while walking back to Yeonhee

“I wonder who is that guy…” she continued but paused when she remembered something

“that’s right, I talked to some guy over Yeonhee’s phone..maybe…” a wide grin formed on her lips as she grab hold of her phone and dialed Yeonhee’s Number.

Ringing….

Ringing….

Ringing….

 

 

 

Ring—

 

“hey mister….” She immediately called out before the other line can even talk

 

 

 

 

“ya! Shin JiNRYN!!!!” the other line replied too loudly that she even have to move her phone away from her ear

“can you like let me get some rest or something…come back here and quit bugging me…just stay quiet for a minute or two…CAN YOU DO THAT???” Yeonhee yelled again from the other line,

“shhhh…yeah, I hear you, and I’m coming back…sheesh with the temper, go sleep already…bye” she said then hung up

 

“grr…your smarter than I thought…Mysterious Guy…”  (^___+)